Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-02-2013, 03:22 AM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

Scruffy, the letter is not yet sent ? If no then i think you should to it ASAP, because even in the video of last signing someone of the staff said that it takes some time until the request comes all the way from label to them.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:56 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'll definitely review the video to see if me and others in here agree that it would be to our advantage to send it.

As far as sending the letter, we can't send it until we know when and where, not to mention if an autograph session is being held.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-03-2013 at 01:55 AM..
Old 03-02-2013, 06:39 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Buying extra dvds or cds sounds like a good gesture. I was just wondering if an alarm would ring in the head of this people the very moment they would read something like: "...we also would like to buy some extra cds/dvds to help promoting her music in Canada/USA,etc..."

I am only saying this because in the last months we've seen very strange things regarding promotion, blocking videos in this or that country, etc.... We know the intention is good, but I am not sure how "her people" would take it. I am not saying is not a great idea, because it is, but talking about promoting her can be a delicate issue for this business people...
If you decide to go ahead with it, it would be important that the offer and the idea of "free promotion" does not get lost in translation because it would be easy for them to take it in the wrong context or confuse them.
We have a previous experience of not being able to express 100% what we wanted to explain when the charity thing happened some time ago.

And once again thank you for all the effort.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:36 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

I apologize, but I was not previously aware that there is a paypal option. If possible, could you add "paypal" next to my name? It makes it easy to transfer funds directly from my bank acct into paypal and send it to you through there. Oh, and what are the other payment options that you would take? U.S. Money Order? Cash? Thanks a bunch!

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q
Old 03-04-2013, 07:03 PM

Here's an updated list. If you see something wrong, please let me know. There's a lot going on behind closed doors that doesn't leave me much free time for doublechecking.

Right now I only have I believe 4 other requests for her to sign this years Les Enfoires album. I was planning on raising the total to 10 myself, giving the extras to places like the French cultural society in Boston. But with each favor we ask, as to include this dvd, we add the possibility of asking too much and I don't know if this low a total is worth the risk. The store may very well want the extra sales of 10 dvds. It's a decision we'll have to make fairly soon.

One thing that I might not have spelled out too clearly to newer members is this will cost you only the price of the cd and shipping with a little extra added on for the cost of things such as bubble wrap and tape which might be about 50 cents.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-04-2013 at 08:11 PM..
Old 03-05-2013, 01:55 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

A-Life just shared this on facebook, from Mona FM Officiel. I guess there will be a signing?

Quote:
***ALIZEE***
vous donne rendez vous dans les studios de Mona fm le 3 avril à 16h pour une rencontre et séance dédicace pour son nouvel album *5*
Thank you A-Life btw
Old 03-05-2013, 02:10 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

The more I wait to get my flight ticket , the more expensive it gets... Can anyone tell me if the autograph session is actually happening... ?? I've asked people on Alizée France , non one seems to be sure since the VMS has closed.

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 03-06-2013, 02:04 AM

At this point there is no guarantee of an autograph session. I'm sure as I can be that the album will be released on the 25th and something will happen, but I'm not sure what. There was mention today of a showcase I think they called it happening on the 25th which at this point appears to be Alizee getting together with a band and singing parts of most of her new songs.

Now I don't know if it would be done in addition to an autograph session or in place of an autograph session. I would think no matter what, they'd still have an autograph session, because I don't think there is anything else that could replace money wise, what an autograph session usually brings in, but I'd feel very uncomfortable urging someone to make a decision that could be a big mistake money wise for them, based on what I know now.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-06-2013 at 02:11 AM..
Old 03-06-2013, 02:09 AM

WyomingGrizFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Here's an updated list. If you see something wrong, please let me know. There's a lot going on behind closed doors that doesn't leave me much free time for doublechecking.
Fully understandable; the name is still "Frank" for "WyomingGrizFan" and "PayPal" as well.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:25 AM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

Right now I only have I believe 4 other requests for her to sign this years Les Enfoires album. I was planning on raising the total to 10 myself, giving the extras to places like the French cultural society in Boston. But with each favor we ask, as to include this dvd, we add the possibility of asking too much and I don't know if this low a total is worth the risk. The store may very well want the extra sales of 10 dvds. It's a decision we'll have to make fairly soon.

One thing that I might not have spelled out too clearly to newer members is this will cost you only the price of the cd and shipping with a little extra added on for the cost of things such as bubble wrap and tape which might be about 50 cents.

Many thanks Scruff for all the effort you're putting into this! I would just like to add that I would like to use my name, Andres, for the autograph. Again, thanks a lot for all your doing ^_^