Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 05-20-2013, 09:05 AM

Kronos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Butthurt much? Face the reality, breh.
Maybe you should try reading my post first.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:42 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The French are in their own little world when it comes to music. I've realized this ever since I started following Alizee. Have you ever taken a look at the Billboard charts for France? Remember René la Taupe at the top of their charts?
That is a very good point that many are unaware of. Back in 2008 we would vote on Radio Atlantis 107's Hit Parade to get Alizée's songs played on their station. FYI the station is located on the west coast of France just north of Nantes.

The songs that would be in the top ten or fifteen were to be nice, mostly garbage. There would be a few that were good but more trended to mediocre to really bad on the Hit Parade weekly voting.

The other point was Jean-Jacques Goldman really wants to work with her, and offered her songs for this last Album. As one reporter pointed out that working with J.J. Goldman was instant success in France. If she is so washed up why would Goldman want any thing to do with her?

Last edited by ALS; 05-20-2013 at 10:35 AM..
Old 05-20-2013, 10:00 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Here is the harsh reality of Alizee: most of her fans are only fans because they think she's pretty. Not because they like her music.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:00 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 View Post
Lapinschous, thank you for the translations.
While we all have our own unique feelings on this "critic" matter, I personally find it good to enjoy Alizée as much as possible. None of us can predict how things will turn out for sure, so enjoy the "here and now" here and now.
That's what I'm here for: letting you guys know
I'm not judging , just letting people know not only about the good aspects of her promo but also about its downside, even though I want to punch in the face all the people who wrote those dozens of bad articles for the press.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
As one reporter pointed out that working with J.J. Goldman was instant success in France. If she is so washed up why would Goldman want any thing to do with her?

This is part of the reason why I admire so much JJ and Les Enfoirés ! There's always this spirit of comradeship, never letting a fellow Enfoiré down , always helping each other out . That's why I'm really grateful regarding Goldman's leadership of Les Enfoirés!

Some of you guys may not know, but not so long ago Alain Chamfort was close to being homeless, ( http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3o...c#.UZoymaIwc2M) he lost everything, his label cancelled his contract, and struggled to find a small back up label, he was refused the budget for a music video, so he had to do it himself and he was calling for help in it. Some of Les Enfoirés family helped him to get back on stage ,perform with some of the Enfoirés artists for his promo album ..

That's why the picture says : "Alain Chamfort's last chance"

That would be the worst case scenario for Alizée, but it's highly unlikely, since she's a part of Les Enfoirés

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Last edited by lapinschous; 05-20-2013 at 10:19 AM..
Old 05-20-2013, 10:10 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
Oh no, you found some bad reviews of an album, it's not like you can find good and bad reviews of fucking everything right?

I'm quite sure most fans are quite aware of her situation, but thanks anyway for being such a hero and taking "responsibility" by spreading even more shit into these forums. I'm really not sure what you hope to achieve by making me "aware" of these reviews? Is knowing that the general public does not listen to her supposed to make me enjoy 5 more or less, or do you want me to run around the streets putting stickers on peoples cars screaming to everyone to buy her album?

This is exactly why I don't post much on forums, people really can't accept where she is now and you can't go 2 pages without someone bitching about how she isn't acting like that, dancing like this and oh my god I wish she would stop getting tattoos even though it's quite obvious at this point that she doesn't give a fuck.

And no I'm not upset because of some bad reviews, it's you people circulating them, outweighing the good ones, and constantly poisoning this community with ridiculous amounts of pessimism. I really don't want to listen to Je veux bien and start thinking, oh no, will this be sung on TV anytime soon? Will she have a concert?

Just enjoy the music, jesus christ
Try to enjoy good aspects of the forum rather than getting frustrated about everything which you dislike slightly.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:31 AM

That doesn't sound like slight dislike to me. He mad.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:42 AM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
I know how you feel, can you imagine going back to before you found Alizée? When you didn't have anything Zée to look forward to?
Feels like ages ago, I don't even remember how it was like

The end of the world was not a fake, guys
It was delayed, but it was real
Old 05-20-2013, 02:07 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Here is the harsh reality of Alizee: most of her fans are only fans because they think she's pretty. Not because they like her music.

That is true, but it is not a really big problem. The problem is that some of those fans have none critical views, everything is perfect and pink related to Alizée.
Old 05-20-2013, 02:19 PM

The problem with that is none of those fans actually buy her albums. If they did, she'd be made in the shade.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:43 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

In that case they are not fans, just heterosexual homo sapiens.