Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 07-25-2019, 09:51 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Well, it’s been a pretty good day for assorted IG posts…

Hmm, that might be a wee bit of an understatement

Ok…

Firstly we have an IG “story” and a “post”, on her “alizeeofficiel” IG page…

She suits that, so very much

Was also one of Greg too sporting some new "adornments". It suits him nicely...

“ #summer2k19”

<stunned…>

<momentarily silenced>

What is there to say…

This "shot" of Alizée, just… makes me smile, so very broadly…

Words fail me, for once

Stunning” or “beautiful”, just, does not adequately describe this one…

So “wonderfully natural”, is the best I can come up with, and y’know, I think it does just fine

There are most definitely “Angels” in Corsica. How do I know?

I’m looking at one…

<happy, heartfelt, sigh>

Hmm, the guys must have a new pool floaty thing…

It’s cute, but it would not survive for longer than 30 seconds chez RedRafe, for it’d get hit by a “tsunami” of “orange” and “grey” fur, that would tear it apart in about 2 seconds flat…

Meh Huskies love water, and, besides, the Corgis and Schnauzers would just scream at it, “long” and “loud”...

Not worth the hassle here…

Now Johann’s IG “story” post could come under the description “cruel and unusual torture”

It’s 90+ degrees F, and this young man is posting “pics” of a “cool”, “tranquil” pool, and a freezin’ cold ice lolly

‘nuff said…

Now, Jo has been posting scads of really excellent stuff on his IG page, now, you have to be a “follower” of his to “check it out”, but, it IS worth it, for, he IS an “artist”, Trust me on this one…

Annily also dropped a “story” post on her IG page, so will post a “screenie” of that one on her thread, as appropriate…

Y’all be excellent to each other, ‘k...

Last edited by RedRafe; 07-25-2019 at 10:52 PM..
Old 07-26-2019, 03:09 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Alizee is spending a lot of time in the pool this summer.

The caption on this one is "Godmother's Day". I know I have seen this baby before on her Instagram feed.

Another great photo. Hopefully next summer Alizee will be doing the same with her own daughter.
Old 07-27-2019, 09:28 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post

The caption on this one is "Godmother's Day". I know I have seen this baby before on her Instagram feed.

Another great photo. Hopefully next summer Alizee will be doing the same with her own daughter.

What a sweet picture! I really like this one a lot!

Last edited by Bamagirl; 07-27-2019 at 09:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-27-2019, 10:21 PM
Neutral Good

Quote:
Hey, you spell chikin the way I do now!

Thanks to the cows on the Chick-fil-A commercials.

HeHeHeee…

I love Chick-fil-A…

Unfortunately, it hates me, and usually “wants back out”, “fast”…

And will also admit to being an “adherent” of the “one handed fast texting art”…

Which is actually just pure laziness on my part…

Quote:

Y’know, I think we are just getting a “tiny“teaser” “taster” of things to come…

I think, no, I don’t think. I already know, that she already is, and will be, a wonderful mother…

If you know what I mean…

Well, it really has been a good last couple of days for Instagram posts…

Now, these are in no particular order, and most of them are “story” posts, so I only have “screenies” of them. but there is one of them, that “moves” me to almost “Shakespearean” levels of “eloquence”…

"View"...

Omigosh…

Alizéeeeeeee…

Awwwwwwwwwwww…

Soooo cute…

Just… beautiful…

Hey "Babe" and "Bébé"...

See, I told you, “eloquent”, or “what”…

Honestly, expecting "sense" out of me when I see something just so wonderful

Alizée, thank you for sharing something so special with us…

You have no idea how much it is appreciated

Now, a couple of Greg “stories”…

Quand ton mari est plus souple que tu ne l ‘as jamais été”, which roughly translates as “When your husband is more supple than you've ever been”…

Well, y’all know fine I have nothing but the utmost of respect for Greg, and now, it’s only increased even more, if that’s at all possible...

Makes my eyes water…

The level of “fitness” and “dedication” that it takes so you can actually get to the “physical state” where you can not only achieve this feat, but “maintain” it, is very considerable

This is why I tend to regard a lot of these “artistes”, such as Greg, as being on a par with many “martial artists”, with regard to overall “flexibility” and “fitness levels”…

Now, 25 years ago, I was as “flexible” as that, for my “martial” disciplines were “Shotokan Karate”, “Aikido”, and “Classic” “Jui Jitsu”, and I could “Box” to “Company” level. A "nicely rounded", complimentary set of skills…

Nowadays, if you see me sitting like that, don’t attempt to move me, just call me an Ambulance, ‘cos, I’ve probably been hit by a “truck”, or something. A BIIG truck. With LOTS of wheels

OOOoo… I spy Greg checking out “One Piece”. It’s a classic “manga” series, and the “anime” has what seems to be a “gazillion” episodes, I think it was 576 the last time I checked. It does “grow on you” very quickly, but, I still prefer “Fairy Tail”, for, it has my “ideal” woman in it… Erza Scarlet, “beautiful”, “utterly powerful”, and “batshit crazy”…

<sigh… Erza>

I like the way they have “styled” that pool area, and the landscaping tells me a lot… “Hot” and “dry”… Love it

Now in Johann’s story post, I think they have most of all the required “summer food groups” covered…

I have only one thing to say…

Yes please”, and then "thank you very much"…

Now, go checkout Jo’s IG page, for he is showcasing a LOT of excellent stuff, as always…

Now, Annily dropped a “story” post, so will go post that in her thread as appropriate…

Alizée, Greg, thank you, once again, for sharing these pics with us...

Y'all be safe, and please take care, for it is going to get horribly hot again. Stay cool, 'k...

Last edited by RedRafe; 07-27-2019 at 10:26 PM..
Old 07-28-2019, 05:03 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'm really surprised by the fact Alizée would show her belly like that. It seems like she was keeping us in the dark for several weeks, but now that the truth has come out with the recent interview, it seems like she is enjoying that it's out in the open.
Old 07-28-2019, 10:18 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Gluten for punishment.

I've heard many women say being pregnant during the summer is the worst.
Old 07-31-2019, 08:26 PM
Neutral Good

Well, with regard to IG posts in general, it has been fairly quiet, with just a few “story” posts here and there...

Here are some “screenies” of the ones that I managed to “catch”…

Looks like Alizée and Greg have been spending some time chillin’ on the beach, and I do not blame them at all, for it looks like Paradise, and with temps in the mid 8o’s, around 85 or 86 for a high, mayhap, it would be an even more wonderful place to be…

Not quite sure what that is that Alizée is “snacking on”, but, I can tell you, If I was presented with it. I’d probably have no problems with “stuffing it in my face”, “sharpish”…

Looks like Johann had been getting in on the “hanging out on the beach” thing, also…

What else?

Jo has been showing off all sorts of really cool pics on his IG page, go “check them out”, for, trust me, you will not be disappointed

And, Annily has dropped a really sweet post on her IG page, so, will drop that in her “thread” as appropriate…

I must admit, I really do miss the “beach/sea/coast” and all that “good stuff”, especially here in good old “landlocked” Oklahoma, when the temps are hitting around 105+ “realfeel”, with 69% humidity…

Y’all please take care, be safe, and STAY COOL, for it’s about to get horrendously hot, again…

Last edited by RedRafe; 07-31-2019 at 08:31 PM..
Old 08-01-2019, 06:50 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm really surprised by the fact Alizée would show her belly like that. It seems like she was keeping us in the dark for several weeks, but now that the truth has come out with the recent interview, it seems like she is enjoying that it's out in the open.
That's a good observation.

Her self-consciousness is uneven. The best demonstration of this is how she is a very shy person, but is the opposite of shy when she's performing.

I guess there was self-consciousness about "announcing" her pregnancy. But once she got past that, its just like being on stage. ???

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 08-01-2019 at 07:35 PM..
Old 08-01-2019, 09:32 PM
Neutral Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
That's a good observation.

Her self-consciousness is uneven. The best demonstration of this is how she is a very shy person, but is the opposite of shy when she's performing.

I guess there was self-consciousness about "announcing" her pregnancy. But once she got past that, its just like being on stage. ???
To be very very honest, I think she was extremely wary about how the “press” were going to react to her pregnancy “this time around”, for, when she was pregnant with Annily, they were “less than kind” on various occasions...

In fact, they were just downright “scathing” about the whole thing, several times…

The “press”, and “fandom” in general, can sometimes have this very “strange”, rather “schizophrenic” relationship with their “idols”.

On the one hand, they imbue them with utterly “nonsensical”, “almost legendary”, “godlike” “attributes” and “abilities”, almost “deify” them, and place them on totally unrealistic “pedestals”, where their every “thought” and “deed” and “action”, no matter what it is, is “lauded” beyond all “sanity”

But almost simultaneously, on the other hand, perversely, they desperately want their “idol” to fail, to “tear them down” from their “pedestals”, to “ridicule” them, and metaphorically “trample them in the mud”, first chance they can get...

It’s a totally “bizarre” sort of “love/hate” relationship...

They create a “god”, or, “goddess”, usually based upon some “nonsensical”, “fantastical” “notion”, and then, when their “deity” exhibits some kind of “normal”, “non-aberrant behavior”, they “crucify” them, “metaphorically” or “otherwise”…

In Alizée’s case, her “ultimate sin”, that triggered her own personal “iconoclasm” was that she became “human” through the acts of “getting married”, and “having a child”…

From the “fans” “point of view”, how dare she...

How dare their own “personal” “ ultimate wet dream”, their own “personal” “Lolli, “ultimate girl next door”, “supremely virginal”, “utterly sensual” “Slutmuffin””” dare to be anything but their own personal “fantasy creature”, and exhibit any kind of normal human behaviour, and have any kind of “life of her own”…

How dare she “change”, how dare she “evolve”…

Their “reaction”, and the “result”, are “history”…

Most of the fans either lost interest in her, and found somebody else to “deify” and “drool over”, for the next five minutes or so, or “minced” off back to “Mama Mylène”, until they could find some new “protégé” of hers to ridicule...

Fast forward to “now”..

Basically, I think Alizée was utterly dreading whatever the reaction of the “press” and her remaining "fan base" was going to be, regarding her impending pregnancy/birth, and when there was literally no “reaction”, she was greatly relieved, and just kind of got on with having her normal “everyday” life

Now, with regard to Alizée’s personality when she was “performing”...

Especially with regard to the “Lolita” era, we tend to forget that this was a “role” she was “giving life to”, an “act” that she was “performing”. What we saw was mostly just “smoke and mirrors”, “implications” and “inferences” of a “personality” that we kind of “filled the blanks in” with to suit our own “personal tastes”, “needs” and “fantasies”…

What we saw then, was mostly just an “act”, and we really did not get a sense of Alizée’s real “possible personality”, until the post MF/LB era…

The only people who know Alizée’s “real personality” are her “friends” and “family”, and I don’t think very many of us here, if any at all, at this forum are “numbered amongst these”…

We can make some really good, “well educated guesses”, but we cannot really truly know, so therefore, objectively we truly have nothing to judge her by…

So we’d best not try, for we’d most probably be waayy off base

I'll go shut up now...

"Rant", "Endex"...

Last edited by RedRafe; 08-01-2019 at 09:39 PM..
Old 08-03-2019, 01:30 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Looks like a fan has ended her 'active' following, at least on Instagram of the Lyonnets. It looks like she was first a follower of Gregoire. Even though Gregoire will still be active with the Studio galas and 'Studio' competitions. It sounds like she misses the other competitions Gregoire used to be a part of......

"teamlyonnet
A page is turning for me today, the TeamLyonnet account bows out. I will of course always be a great admirer of the talented dancer @gregoirelyonnet, but here it is. Some things change, for those who, like me, like to see "Greg the dancer" there is nothing more to see. So this little bit of way does with you stop here for me. The account remains open but I will remain from now on "in the shadows" I will simply follow without reacting. I thank my loyal subscribers and the people who contributed to the account by sending me photos, videos, scans of articles. Many thanks to you. I kiss you all very hard. Stéphanie
Ps: I remain reachable in mp 😀"

Attachment 2752

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-27-2021 at 06:13 PM..