Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-09-2006, 04:56 AM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey
Old 08-09-2006, 06:46 AM
Faithful Fan

bt_bird_90 is on a distinguished road

Well, I guess to prevent a flame war from going on, It's a good spot to introduce myself... Theres not much to say, I'm stuck in the same boat as the rest of you. Alizée has been keeping me awake into the wee hours of the morning since I first discovered her. I've been lurking around these forums for quite some time now and I never really had the incentive to join in because I'd just be hooked in deeper. Well, here's to having your every waking moment built around a girl you will never meet, cheers!

...and I would just like to add,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep
You aren't the only one to compare Alizée to Audrey. Audrey had a charm about her but I believe, as well do most, Ali surpasses Audrey exponentially in many aspects. Must be the Frenchness.

A few months ago, this would have made me throw up. I guess I have more french blood than anything else and always been a bit disappointed by it. But because of Alizée, I've decided to finish my Spanish courses in the fall, and I'll be taking up French too. Not necissarily to be able to understand her lyrics better, but because I've yet to find any words in English to describe what it is I love about her, so I'll continue taking up languages 'till I find some that can do her justice.
Old 08-09-2006, 06:52 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Welcome BT. Enjoy the ride. Alizee gives you sweet dreams when you watch her videos before going to bed.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:54 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic
i was talking about u kissing my ass, not the other way around. and when did i say u were gay? i didnt say anything about u being gay or participating in any gay acts or anything. nobody wants to hear how straight u are anymore. u made ur point that u dont smoke man pole
I know you are... so what am I? naaa, naaa, naaa, naaa, naaaa...

That's what I said... U kissing my ass!!!

Forget it dude, you're too slow. You had better never lock horns with Alizee if you ever do get a chance to meet her because she's very, very quick witted and will tear your ass up! I'm pretty quick witted myself but Alizee tore me a new asshole and sent me running for cover with my tail bewteen my legs. So that means you haven't got a chance in hell.

My Advice? If you ever see Alizee in person, slowly tilt your head down, quietly face the other direction and ...RUN LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!!! If you lucky enough maybe she won't see you, therefore, letting your pride survive for another day.

Lighten up and stay off drugs. Do the nasty instead.

-Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 08-09-2006 at 12:35 PM..
Old 08-09-2006, 07:59 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep
I love your stick figures, Shep. I wish I could draw like that.

-Cybersoil
Old 08-09-2006, 11:57 AM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road

welcome to the forums BT also I switched from taking spanish to taking french but because she makes me want to learn french and I failed spanish and now its boring
Old 08-09-2006, 12:29 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersoil
I know you are... so what am I? naaa, naaa, naaa, naaa, naaaa...

That's what I said... U kissing my ass!!!

Forget it dude, you're too slow. You have better never lock horns with Alizee if you ever do get a chance to meet her because she's very, very quick witted and will tear your ass up! I'm pretty quick witted myself but Alizee tore me a new asshole and sent me running for cover with my tail bewteen my legs. So that means you haven't got a chance in hell.

My Advice? If you ever see Alizee in person, slowly tilt your head down, quietly face the other direction and ...RUN LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!!! If you lucky enough maybe she won't see you, therefore, letting your pride survive for another day.

Lighten up and stay off drugs. Do the nasty instead.

-Cybersoil
LOL ok enuff shit talking. alizee's single is coming out next month, with an album coming out later in the year, and we on here arguing like a couple of school girls. how bout we put an end to all this bikkering shall we?
Old 08-09-2006, 12:38 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

But it's soooo fun! You know I'm just BSing with you, something to take up the time until her new CD comes out. It's much better than the, "I wonder what Alizee is wearing today? or "I wonder what she's thinking at this very moment" kind of stuff.

-Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 08-09-2006 at 01:00 PM..
Old 08-09-2006, 12:47 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

oh ok. lets keep it up then. cybersoil ur an asshole! and i knew that u were doing the whole switcharoo with the words "u kiss my ass". i was just playing dumb u lil bitch! and if all of us in this forum were to meet alizee, she would rip us all to shreds cuz she would have a presence like no other! HOORAH
Old 08-09-2006, 01:09 PM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road

yeah some new member is gonna go crazy but in all serious though once in awhile I really do wonder about what she is doing.