Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-21-2013, 12:59 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy View Post
I hope you aren't planning to drive or operate heavy machinery for a good while.
I hope you plan to wear hats more often when you go out in that Texas sun .
The heavy doses of radiation seem to have baked your brain into a typical Texan with little ability to be nice and spit at with your chaw mouth without having any consideration or patience to feel compassion or understanding .
Old 05-21-2013, 04:16 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Having opposing opinions is fine, but let's cut out the personal insults. The number of insults one uses is directly proportional to their incompetence as a debater. And I think most people here are quite sick of it now.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:50 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

I've been thinking about the original post in this thread for a few days. I tend to be selfish most of the time (I hate to give others a turn at four-way-stops!) I really would rather Alizée was a big superstar and came to the US and did concerts and released albums for years to come. But I also enjoy the feeling of us having her to ourselves. I agree with Alizeefan that if this forum had a huge number of active members we could never have the kind of discussions that we have here. < (Most of the time) I have enough trouble following along the way it is sometimes. And also I don't think fans would have the kind of access to Alizée that we get sometimes. When she throws up a picture on Instagram, it does almost feel like a personal message to the fans, or at least to me. So I do feel a little guilty for not wanting to share but also fortunate that we have her in the first place, and the forum to share the experience, and that she has us for fans.
Old 05-29-2013, 09:37 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
@alizeefan It's funny how you say they're the arrogant ones for not accepting your, quite frankly, rather flawed point of view, yet you don't acknowledge anyone else's.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 06-27-2018, 11:26 PM

VitaminAlizée333 is on a distinguished road

All I am going to say is, I will listen and it doesn't depend on others for me to listen.
The JEAM MV was the first Alizée encounter many years ago, when I was 10-12, I remember it too, I fell in love from the beginning, <3 Love

Popularity means sharing at least to me, like sharing a common experience but doesn't mean you put value on wither to listen or not.

When I "rediscovered" Alizée it was easy with a simple google search, I watched her MVs and got a intense euphoria <3
Old 06-28-2018, 07:45 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminAlizée333 View Post
When I "rediscovered" Alizée it was easy with a simple google search, I watched her MVs and got a intense euphoria <3
"Euphoria" is an interesting way to put it, but true!

Tags
alizee, lack of medicines, popularity, promotion