Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 07-14-2010, 02:05 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fèvier View Post
2. I originaly made a thread in the UEDS Media section, but no one really paid attention to it. Then ALS made the same thing here.
oh yeah I know... I wrote a lot of infos about the festival there... can't anyone move this topic into the other?
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 07-14-2010, 07:19 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRO87 View Post
oh yeah I know... I wrote a lot of infos about the festival there... can't anyone move this topic into the other?
I forgot about this. Thanks for reminding me. Threads are now merged.
Old 09-24-2010, 03:30 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee To Perform In Russia? 09/26/2010

Sorry, wrong place. I guess it'll be in France, not Russia. Too late to edit the title.
Is this still on? I hope it get posted on Youtube. I'm glad she is still active.

http://fmusic.ru/?p=7487

Translation:
The singer will perform at the festival with a group of Muzik'Elles BB Brunes. Shaw, in which Alizée appears on stage with a young rock band, will be held September 26 in Moe. In addition Alizée, in the concert program claimed Camelia Jordan, Arielle Dombasle and Emmanuelle Seigner. In addition, the festival will perform Nolvenn Leroy, Inna Moja, Plastiscines, Diving With Andy, Zaz, Karimouche and Madeleine Besson. According to music critics, for Alizée, whose last album failed - Shipments amounted to only 5,000, an invitation to have gained momentum BB Brunes can be an excellent chance to attract a new audience.

Another link: This one is kinda sad though because according to this, UEDS only sold 5000 copies. I hope it did much better outside of France.

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Alizee/news-70847.html

Translation:
BB Brunes invite Alizee on stage
The rock band BB Brunes invited to join Alizee on stage at the festival Muzik'Elles, to be held next September 26 in particular, to Meaux. We reserve they?
No, you're not dreaming! The group will make BB Brunes singer Alizee, his guest on the special stage Muzik'Elles Meaux, 26 September next. Young rockers have also invited Camellia Jordana, Arielle Dombasle, Emmanuelle Seigner and Diane Birch. A festival that will also be screened: Nolwenn Leroy, Plasmatics, Hindi Zahra, Inna Modja, Diving With Andy, Zaz, Karimouche, or Madeleine Besson ...

Alizee: the album sold only 5,000 copies

Last May, the new album appeared Alizée, "A Child of the Century", carried by the single "The Hills (Never Leave You)". A disc (proposed limited edition with a numbered box containing the album special edition, the book drive, five-album 45s, a poster, and a single Polaroid offered to the first 100 orders) came to the Top 24th place, disappeared from the rankings six weeks later, and sold a total of only 5000 copies. A cold shower for those who had yet surrounded by the cream of French electro label Institubes from - including the Chateau Marmont, Rob, Jerome Echenoz, Para One, David Rubato, Tahiti Boy, unveiling an aggressive drive, very well produced but unfortunately difficult to identify for the media. The universe of Edie Sedgwick, an American model and actress whose short life was marked by family tragedies, major psychiatric disorders and drug use. An album that we wondered at its exit if his past, his image, not the place unfortunately not 'fall between two stools: too "special" for the media to the general public, it may be confusing - those who know it and defended it before, and too popular for lovers of electro, especially fans of Coco Rosie. Unless the gay audience will not save the furniture ". The future in our favor, and we now have the answer.

Last edited by Jake04; 09-24-2010 at 03:45 AM..
Old 09-24-2010, 07:54 AM
Merci Alizée

From her facebook page :

Quote:
Répétitions à 18h avec les BB Brunes / Rehearsals at 6 pm with the BB Brunes.
Some news from her after a long time.

P.S.

Jake you can use the search option in case you are not sure whether something has been posted or not.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 09-24-2010 at 07:57 AM..
Old 09-24-2010, 11:52 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
From her facebook page :

Some news from her after a long time.

P.S.

Jake you can use the search option in case you are not sure whether something has been posted or not.
Thanks. Actually, I did. I just thought it'll be in Russia, not France. That's probably why it didn't show up on the search. Plus, since it'll happen in a few days, I thought I better put this out real quick so those who are able, can plan right away.
I apologize for bringing your hopes up, guys!
To the mods: Thanks for the move.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:50 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

She 'll sing : "Laisse tomber les filles" a France Gall cover.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rMhO0Kfl5Ck?fs=1&amp;hl=fr_FR"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rMhO0Kfl5Ck?fs=1&amp;hl=fr_FR" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Old 09-24-2010, 03:03 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

from her FB page:

Old 09-24-2010, 04:05 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

That's sweet, love to see her smiling.

I hope she puts on a great performance and has a good time. She did a fantastic job with the Serge songs in Tel Aviv, and that sounds like a fun one.

I'm hoping a good video of this is available soon.

Also, it's awesome that she updated her Facebook page so quickly!
Old 09-24-2010, 06:26 PM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
from her FB page:

Jeez, 4 more to add to the already huge collection of LB's?
Old 09-24-2010, 08:39 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

not sure if this is new...

Tags
2010, alizee, bb brunes, festival, meaux, muzik'elles