Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 10-27-2015, 07:51 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
I think I have to reboot that computer, but yes.
Wait till tonight and I'll try and get them on there. I'll put them in a folder called recent files or something to that affecet (effect? Never could get those 2 straight.). Actually if you want to hold off, I'll hopefully be able to get the better quality ones from Ray and I will get translations for some of them and embed subtitles in them. That will be a another week or so. I'll also put the Dancing episode files in there too.
Old 10-27-2015, 11:29 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Dave,
Thank you for posting what you have searched out! I am only able to view what the site offers, but it brings back great memories. A big Hello to all here. I miss being able to access the site more often.
Stephen
Old 11-01-2015, 08:44 PM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road

A big hello to Dave, and to Stephen, and to everyone! Thanks, Scruffy, for posting those historical vids, I done downloaded em all. I must say, the "revival" in the header drew me in, didn't know what that was about.

C-4, love ya -- what's your trouble with accessing? You're not using ATT as your ISP, are you? Well, in any case, keep rocking that sunshine state!
Old 11-02-2015, 10:30 AM

Hey Chuck......good to hear from you. Ray found some better resolution vids of some of those that I posted. I will try and post them tonight. It's such a busy time for me. I'm trying to put the DALS videos on DVDs and trying to finish an interpretation of the SAGA program, but running into lots of problems, but I'll get it done sooner or later.
Old 12-08-2015, 05:55 PM

flavor flav is on a distinguished road
Default A great song and video mashup to upload to youtube!

I thought I'd check with a fan to see if someone can post on youtube these two songs. The audio to Volbeat's Lola Montez would be amazing if it was paired with Alizee's dancing/video J'en ai marre. Timing of both songs is the same length.

Alizee's J'en ai marre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd6fuPQ-294

Volbeat's Lola Montez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CspafvAui4
Old 12-09-2015, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flavor flav View Post
I thought I'd check with a fan to see if someone can post on youtube these two songs. The audio to Volbeat's Lola Montez would be amazing if it was paired with Alizee's dancing/video J'en ai marre. Timing of both songs is the same length.

Alizee's J'en ai marre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd6fuPQ-294

Volbeat's Lola Montez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CspafvAui4
Right now I have about 4 different projects I'm working on, I could get to it eventually, but it might be quite a while.

One guy you might want to contact if you have a Facebook account and if you're not on his bad side is Robert Rhein. He lives in Florida (for Facebook Identification purposes). He has a goal of creating 1,000 Alizée video and he has well over 600 at this point, so if you give him an idea, that would make the job easier for him and I'm sure he'd run with it. If you don't have an FB account, I could contact him for you if that is what you'd like. He's pretty good at doing it now. He certainly has enough experience.
Old 12-10-2015, 12:09 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Right now I have about 4 different projects I'm working on, I could get to it eventually, but it might be quite a while.

One guy you might want to contact if you have a Facebook account and if you're not on his bad side is Robert Rhein. He lives in Florida (for Facebook Identification purposes). He has a goal of creating 1,000 Alizée video and he has well over 600 at this point, so if you give him an idea, that would make the job easier for him and I'm sure he'd run with it. If you don't have an FB account, I could contact him for you if that is what you'd like. He's pretty good at doing it now. He certainly has enough experience.
I wonder if Alizee is aware of Robert Rhein, and if so does she ever responds to fans who are so ardent. I've seen Robert's videos of Alizee all over You Tube.
Old 12-10-2015, 03:21 AM

I think she probably is aware. I know he's one of Jo Jacotey's Facebook friends as well as a lot of other people including me. He is now also a member of AIFC (Facebook) which seems to be one of the most active sites out there. One of the persons who runs it is Fany Larremme who is in Nice (just a hop, skip and a jump away from Corsica) , a beautiful young lady who works in some capacity with a cd company and apparently has met Alizee a couple of times, but it might have been just very casual meetings similar to Alizee just bumping into a fan or it could be something more. But I would think Alizee has to be aware of AIFC and Rob Rhein.
Old 12-10-2015, 08:25 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
But I would think Alizee has to be aware of AIFC ...
I'm sure she's impressed.

https://www.facebook.com/aifclili/posts/775210172624931

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 12-11-2015 at 06:25 AM.. Reason: respect
Old 12-11-2015, 03:30 AM

Well of her English speaking forums and FB pages, Alizee-Forum could boast of or maybe I should in the past could boast of thousand of members. If you look at the first picture below, that's more indicative of what goes on in that forum today and our forum isn't exactly a hotbed of activity either.
AIFC is incredibly active. The pictures in the bottom 2 rows are much more typical of what they are about. I've pm'd Fany on a couple of occassions and I doubt very much that this had her approval, but I decided to not do nothing and instead try and be a part of the solution to this problem I felt it needed, so I pm'd her and I'll paste below what I said. I tried looking through their pages for that picture and I could not find it. It might have already been removed. It also could be their page is so active, that so many posts have been made since then, that I just didn't get to it.
I think their page does a great service for Alizee and I think they have good standards which I think will be proven when I get my reply from Fany, if it hasn't been done already by the removal of that picture.

"Hi Fany. I hope you and everyone at AIFC are doing well. I mentioned your FB page in our forum the other day and someone posted a picture that had been posted on your page which I will attach. Now there a lot of great pictures of Alizee out there that are sexy, but this goes beyond that and I'd have to say I think it's kind of vulgar and I'm sure that's not what your page is about. In fact I looked through your Facebook pages and I think it may have already been removed. I have a lot of respect for what you and the others at AIFC do for Alizee and I just wanted to let you know about my concerns. I hope you all have a great Christmas!"