Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 03-25-2023, 08:05 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Thank You Scruffy !

Thank You Scruffy !

Inspector Rosseau of the Sirte National !

I sort of base him on Closeau ! I had him arresting Alizee in another story for something; but I decided not to post since I kinda love Alizee ! Oh well; since this is Off Topic.
Inspector Rosseau and the Blind Beggar

I love the French; especially after finding Alizee ! So I apologize to all our French members
and those who love the French as the video is just trying to be Humerous. So I do not post it to make Fun of
the French people ! If I ever get money ahead; perhaps I can get to France and see all of the sights and Le French
girls; so I only post it because sometimes I am a jokestir; and so I apologize again !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 03-25-2023 at 08:56 PM.. Reason: To Apologize for posting; as I am a confused individual ? Ha !
Old 04-11-2023, 09:14 PM

Default This Just In ! Mylene Farmer has written a Movie Song !

This Just In ! Mylene Farmer has Written a Movie Song. i stumbled across this by accident on her site ! She has written a Song for the movie Dungeons and Dragons which is to come out Soon ! And so the fight against Evil Continues !

It looks like a pretty good movie !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 04-11-2023 at 09:19 PM.. Reason: just adding !
Old 04-12-2023, 12:08 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
This Just In ! Mylene Farmer has Written a Movie Song. i stumbled across this by accident on her site ! She has written a Song for the movie Dungeons and Dragons which is to come out Soon ! And so the fight against Evil Continues !

It looks like a pretty good movie !
I think that sort of confirms what I've been suspecting in that I believe once she retires from singing, she will keep writing songs, but for who?
Old 05-08-2023, 07:42 PM

Alex Rien is on a distinguished road

Edit:

Edit:

Last edited by Alex Rien; 05-08-2023 at 07:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-26-2023, 11:40 AM

Jean Louis Murat (1952-2023). So sad news.
Old 07-03-2023, 01:10 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I learned from one of our members (sitll?) that it looks like 2 Mylene Farmer concerts that were to be held in the large stadium in Paris were cancelled due to the ongoing civil unrest there.

http://www.rtl.fr/culture/musique/em...ule-7900279576
Old 08-07-2023, 05:18 PM

Old 08-20-2023, 12:16 AM

Default I Apologize ! I have sort of gone crazy on youtube multiplier lately !

I apologize ! I have sort of gone Crazy on youtubemultiplier lately ! I promote both Mylene and Alizee on there; so I think I have upped both of their views and subscriber bases ! These are all on www. youtubemultiplier . com but the links don't seem to work here for me ? Of Course my writer imagination has gone crazy, also, so I name the videos collections unique names ! These are
"Theme Song of THE DARK" [Nena and other ]
"And Joan of Arc was Rewarded with another Glamourous Life" [Alizee]
"The Fairies danced against the Virus but it was wrathful and sent the Spiders to do the Fairies in" [Mylene Farmer]
"Mylene IS the Fairy Queen of D&D and Dances with her Court of Fairies" [Mylene Farmer]
"Alizee is a Siren from the Isle of Sirens ( Corsica ) And You Cannot Resist Her !"
"Le Dance That Almost brought down the French Government" [Alizee]
"Alizee at 15 Alizee at 19 Gourmandises (sweets )"
"Dueling Alizees EllaElla la and La Isla Bonia" ( I misspell-sorry ! )
"The Dark and the Light Fight Over the Universe" [Nena and Kim Wilde]
and of course my original
"Alizee - Marre - Two -English"
My apologies to the French and everybody else, as it was not my attention to knock anybody anywhere and I Love the French !
This application is kind of clunky so you have to turn on the sound of the video you want to hear and in the case of the marre you might have to coordinate it yourself.
So I have been a busy beaver; but have run out of ideas ?

And Finally I want to thank Mylene Farmer and Boutenought; because they kept a young Alizee safe from the bad Guys; who would try to get her into bad circumstances and possibly end up destroying her, as they have done to other young entertainers ! Say what they will about Mylene and Boutenought ; they are good people ! Mylene is kind of strange at times and a Rebel; but who isn't a Rebel nowadays with our governments doing weird things to us because they think they have the right ? And so they have preserved our Alizee to this day; as a Great Dancer and Singer ! And Mylene Farmer IS the Fairy Queen !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 08-20-2023 at 12:28 AM.. Reason: To Praise Mylene and Boutennought
Old 09-02-2023, 12:56 PM

Default Mylene Farmer and Laurent Boutennot are Really Nice People I think !

Mylene Farmer and Laurent Boutennot are really nice people , I think ! Because you see they protected and promoted the Young Alizee. So that she didn't get hung up in any of the Bad Circumstances or people which might have seemingly destroyed her ( like so many other young stars ) so that we have an adult Alizee who is now preserved to us as a Great Dancer and Singer ! I stumbled across a video by Boutennot talking about Mylene and the song Moi, Lolita and Alizee and how it became a Grand Success ! Alaas the French conversion on my PC isnot working so I cannot translate it; but maybe some of you can read it ! Apparently Laurent has a Channel now; so he has some video out there ! Here is the Link ( I hope ).
Old 10-15-2023, 12:30 PM

Default This is Dumb ! But does the Fairy Queen still Live ?

I was playing Timeless again; which is one of my favorite Mylene videos today ! But in the comments I noticed some Rogue had commented R.I.P. Mylene ! It is hopefully some kind of bad joke ! Somebody in France might know; as our information in the US is sometimes not complete !

The Fairy Queen; Mylene, of the Fairies of the Field is Great in Magick !

The Fairy Queen; Mylene, Dances with her Court of Fairies ! ( The sound on this is low; so you will have to turn up your sound; But don;lt forget to turn it back down afterwards ! )

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 10-15-2023 at 12:48 PM.. Reason: More Info