Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-26-2012, 10:33 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
And how many pictures have we seen of Alizée and Annili.

I've been around as a fan since the winter of 04 and she is real stingy with the pictures when it comes to Jeremy and Annili. So don't assume just because you are not seeing pictures of the two them that there is a problem.

They no longer live in Paris proper so the opportunities for the paparazzi to photograph them together is limited. Walking out the front door of your apt in downtown Paris is a whole lot more public than hitting the garage door opener and pulling out on to a gated cul-de-sac. Unless the Paparazzi plan on buying a home on her street, or hanging out at the first tee, the photographic opportunities will be very limited. Personally I would buy the house to the right of hers. It has a really nice swimming pool.

And she lists her residence on her Twitter Account as Ajaccio, Paris. Hometown is Ajaccio and present residence Paris.

If it is over, her and Jeremy haven't put the house up for sale yet.
Excellent points with some real facts. Very refreshing Als. Thanks much!
Old 02-26-2012, 10:48 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Very interesting post ALS!
Old 02-26-2012, 10:52 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

Geez ALS, why not give me her address and I'll go over there and ask her personally?
Old 02-26-2012, 11:15 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
And how many pictures have we seen of Alizée and Annili.

I've been around as a fan since the winter of 04 and she is real stingy with the pictures when it comes to Jeremy and Annili. So don't assume just because you are not seeing pictures of the two them that there is a problem.
Actually there are many pictures of her with Annily and in 99% of them Jeremy is absent! Also she talks about Annily often but I never really here her talk about her husband. I am not saying this means anything because you are right, she can be stingy with pictures ... I am just saying!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 02-26-2012 at 11:17 PM..
Old 02-27-2012, 01:02 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
...If it is over, her and Jeremy haven't put the house up for sale yet.
Why would they? She still needs a place to live when she's in the Paris area (and so does he for that matter). Also, the house with a yard is much better for Annily than an apartment someplace.
Old 02-27-2012, 01:43 AM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

Whatever she's doing I say keep at it; I have been bad at catching up with news regarding her this year but this ought to drive both of their fan bases up, and get some media attention before the album is set to release. Even if it isn't (entirely) a media stunt and the two lovebirds are actually falling for one another, then best of luck to her, Annily and Jeremy, however they choose to handle the situation (assuming they haven't already, she's a very secretive person) .

I was briefly interested in exactly how much the interest for her has risen, but there's not a way (that I know of) to accurately check this. The popularity on most forums seem to be spiking now, but it's a new rumor and most of the people reading would, of my assumption, be old fans that come in looking for a confirmation/denial of the claim. So here's a quick Google Trends checkup within the last 30 days.

Last edited by Naft; 02-27-2012 at 01:46 AM..
Old 02-27-2012, 04:36 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Here's an analyitical chart from my Youtube channel which also seems to show her level of popularity. It showed a huge spike after her Mexico appearence which came just as quickly down, but remained at a level higher than before. Now her Enfoires appearence shows another big spike that dropped back down and though it's still too early to tell, I think it's definitely will be at a higher level than before, so her popularity or is it notoriety seems to be definitely on the rise.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 02-27-2012, 06:32 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

I put the news article from post #1 through a translator;

"The couple is perfectly matched: a nice rascal very in muscles on the one hand, a pretty one brunette of other one. While participating in the repetitions of the Arsehole for the series of concerts organized in Lyons, at the end of January, Mr Pokora and Alizée fell in arms one of other one. A true blow of lightning enters winning of Popstar and the ancient baby protected from Mylène Farmer which made capsize the heart of the sensitive boys at the beginning of 2000s."

Whatever it is happening, whether for publicity or whether it is real, I personally believe it to be real at this point, based on all the coverage and photos. I don't believe Alizée would pull this for a publiscity stunt.

If it turns out to be a publicity stunt, then it is successful. If it turns out to be real, I hope Alizée is happy, but I also hope she does not jump into another marriage as quickly as she did with Jeremy. There are too many other men out there and she can have her pick of the lot. No reason to take the first person she happens to be enamoured with.

I know of women who seem to get too serious with the first man they meet, and thereafter have bad luck in choosing the right man to spend her life with. These types of women have everything going for them but make poor choices in the men they date or marry. It is a real shame, so I hope Alizée is not one of these women.

Last edited by C-4; 02-27-2012 at 06:36 AM..
Old 02-27-2012, 06:57 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VOuKKCUzZw0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

W.R.: Are you going to espouse Matt Pokora ?

Alizee : To espouse? heu... not to espouse, no...*

W.R.( ironic) : because, i don't read tabloids, nobody does...

Alizee :sure...

W.R.: ... only at the hairdresser store

Alizee : like me...

W.R.: because I saw 2 magazines frontpage about an incredible love story ...

Alizee: yes, a lot of magazines...

W.R.: so, I see you become discreet about this...

Alizee: well I prefer to talk about music ... (smile)

* which means " marry? That's not what we are going to do with Matt !!"

Do you need more to understand what"s happening??

Last edited by Bigdan; 02-27-2012 at 07:02 AM..
Old 02-27-2012, 06:59 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

From what I've read, this tabloid doesn't have a very good reputation, but whoever wrote this seems to be pretty level headed.; not jumping off the deep end in speculation. Wondering the same things we are wondering; is it real, is it for publicity?

EDIT: You'd think for sure that if there was no truth to it, she would in some way deny it and you'd think she'd be irritated by the accusations instead of looking like the cat that swallowed the canary.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-27-2012 at 07:08 AM..

Tags
lobster hunters