Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-22-2012, 04:19 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road
Default Scruffydog you really missed the boat on Corsica.

OMG Scruffydog how could you not have stuck around on Corsica, waited and even stalked Alizée until she properly greeted you like a proper Corsican lady.

Quote:
French people cheek kiss to greet each others between family and friends, even between men. The number of kisses varies according to the region, from 1 (e.g. in the tip of Brittany) to 4 (e.g. Paris and most of the North), and occasionally up to 5 in Corsica.
Old 06-22-2012, 04:44 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Awww haha! Maybe this year, huh?

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 06-22-2012, 07:07 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
"French people cheek kiss to greet each others between family and friends, even between men. The number of kisses varies according to the region, from 1 (e.g. in the tip of Brittany) to 4 (e.g. Paris and most of the North), and occasionally up to 5 in Corsica."

I'd settle for 1 kiss from Alizee..............on the lips!
Old 06-22-2012, 07:08 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Before I went there, I knew there were members either here or in AF who knew where she lived and I corresponded with some of these members to find out some of her favorite hangouts, but I told them that I did not want to know where she lived, because I was afraid if I knew that if I knew where she lived, instead of just walking around Ajaccio, hoping to get a chance glance at her or maybe even bumping into her, I might actually stalk her.

That would have been a much greater possibilty especially considering where she actually lived. I thought from one of her early interview programs where she is seen spinning around at the beach that she lived just outside of downtown Ajaccio, if I had know she lived not far at all from where I stayed, I'm sure I could not have resisted the temptation to hang out in that area in what some members here would describe as a creepy amount of time.

It turns out that a certain member did tell me about one of her favorite places to go and it turns out he was kind of discreetly trying to show me where she lived. I did go by this area several times, but it's in an area where if your doing sightseeing in Ajaccio, you'd go by it several times anyways.

You have to consider too that this was at the time that we were just finding out that her relationship with Jeremy apparently was breaking up (I don't think to this date, we've ever heard anything official, have we?) and she probably didn't want to be seen. What would we all have thought if I had posted a picture back then of her and Annily in Ajaccio on a day when she should have been in shcool in Paris?

So the timing was all wrong. You add the fact that while I was there, she had gone off for a day or two in Monaco where I believe she met up with MP. If I had gone there the following week, I probably would have had a much better chance of seeing her. I had never expected her to be there either. I thought right after Les Enfoires, that she'd be going back to Paris to be with the rest of her family, never knowing that the rest of her immediate family, was apparently living in Ajaccio.

I'm not sure what I would do now if I went back there knowing where she lived. I'd probably set up a sleeping bag on her doorstep.

I'm sure she'd have been very gracious if I had bumped into her, but it may have scared her too. Ajaccio is a safe haven for her and it's best to leave it that way.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-22-2012 at 10:35 PM..
Old 06-22-2012, 10:30 PM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Corsica sounds nice... /he said innocently...

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 06-23-2012, 12:41 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Quote:
"French people cheek kiss to greet each others between family and friends, even between men. The number of kisses varies according to the region, from 1 (e.g. in the tip of Brittany) to 4 (e.g. Paris and most of the North), and occasionally up to 5 in Corsica."

Not gonna happen.
Old 06-23-2012, 03:27 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Quote:

Well I think the number of kisses you exchange should be directly proportional to the distance you traveled to get them so coming from the states, that should be worth at least a dozen kisses.
Old 06-23-2012, 07:43 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
...who knew where she lived.
I know where she live!

Old 06-23-2012, 08:21 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
I know where she live!
Is there anything that you don't know?
Old 06-24-2012, 03:37 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

I think even shaking her hand and being a few feet away from her for half an hour was enough for him...and then seeing her sing a few feet away at LE. Oh...and then being less than a mile from where she lives...and seeing her dance school....and and and

Scruffy is already the luckiest man on earth