Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-26-2007, 03:06 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooney View Post
Woot! This is gonna rock.

So, our party so far consists of:

Snatcher42, RMJ, RMJ's friend, CFHollister, Roman, Myself, a guy from AF, and that guy's friend. Excellent.
You guys are gonna have a blast! Ok-ok, someone needs to document the trip like the guys from another Alizee website (from AF, I think). It was a bunch of european folks who all came together for Alizee's concert. This seems a lot like that story although on a global scale.

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 11-26-2007, 03:54 AM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Incidentally, I'm working on getting a nice 8.5"x11" print of the group photo of everyone that came to Alizée's 23rd birthday party in Washington to (if possible when the moment comes) give to Alizée. So those who attended our party but can't make it out to the signing (nurvonic, c-dawg777, rwd716, fsquared, gul; this means you), I'll try to see to it that Alizée knows your name and face
Old 11-26-2007, 04:07 AM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Here's the official announcement of the event, from the Virgin Megastore website:

http://www.virginmegastore.fr/evenem...l?idMagasin=18

Quote:
Alizée pour Psychédélices
Au Virgin Megastore Champs-Elysées le lundi 3 décembre à 18h
Dédicace
Les Lolita finissent toujours par s’émanciper. A 22 ans, Alizée devient une chanteuse qui ressemble mieux à la femme qu’elle est devenue.

Les Lolita finissent toujours par s’émanciper. A 22 ans, Alizée devient une chanteuse qui ressemble mieux à la femme qu’elle est devenue. Sans renier une aura pop gravée dans la mémoire collective, son nouvel album s’évade vers d’autres rencontres, d’autres émotions en phase avec une vitalité créative qui n’a rien de celle d’une marionnette.
A 15 ans, inscrite par une copine pour le casting de l’émission Graines de star, elle y va sans y croire, passe la sélection, puis tape dans l’œil de Mylène Farmer qui lui propose un autre bout d’essai. L’évidence de l’incarnation est telle, que Moi…Lolita sort quelques semaines plus tard, pour un des succès les plus saisissants de l’histoire de la chanson.
Une longue pause permettra d’assimiler l’effervescence de ces premières années, de s’enrichir du rythme de la vie quotidienne et de la maternité, de formuler enfin les désirs à venir. La complicité de son compagnon, Jérémy Chatelain, aidera Alizée à trouver sa voie. Révélé comme elle en enfant de la télé, ce rescapé de la Star Ac’ échappe lui aussi au formatage des clichés et a produit Psychédélices, le nouveau album d’Alizée. Une liste de noms de collaborateurs idéaux finit aussi par voir le jour : Jean Fauque, Oxmo Puccino, Daniel Darc, Bertrand Burgalat. Surprise, tous acceptent de jouer le jeu…
Plus libre, plus épanouie, la chanteuse n’a jamais autant imprimé sa personnalité. Un vent nouveau souffle sur Alizée.

Alizée, Psychédélices (RCA / Sony BMG)

Dédicace
Au Virgin Megastore Champs-Elysées le lundi 3 décembre à 18h
-----------------

Alizée, for Psychédélices
At the Virgin Megastore Champs-Elysées Monday December 3rd, at 18h

Autographs

Lolitas always end by freeing themselves. At 22 years, Alizée became a singer that better resembles the woman that she has become. Without breaking the pop-aura engrained in our collective memory, her new album breaks towards new possibilities, other emotions that jive with the creative vitality of not being a marionette.

At 15 years, signed up by a friend for the casting of a broadcast of Graines de Star, she went without expectations, was selected, and then caught the eye of Mylène Farmer who proposed to her something more to try. The evidence of this embodiment is thus: that Moi... Lolita released a few weeks later, for one of the greatest successes in the history of song.

A long break allowed her to assimilate what had happened in the previous years, to enjoy day to day life and motherhood, and finally, to formulate her desires for what was to come. The assistance of her husband, Jérémy Chatelain, helped Alizée find her voice. Come to light as a child of television, this survivor of Star Ac' escaped cliché formats, and has produced Psychédélices, the new Alizée album. A list of names of ideal collaborators is also born: Jean Fauque, Oxmo Puccino, Daniel Darc, Bertrand Burgalat. Surprise, all agree to play the game...

More free, more in bloom, the singer has never so imprinted her personality. A new winds blows upon Alizée.

Alizée, Psychédélices (RCA / Song BMG)

Autographs
At Virgin Megastore Champs-Elysées Monday December 3rd at 18h

Last edited by Cooney; 11-26-2007 at 04:10 AM..
Old 11-26-2007, 08:36 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

The more I think of it, this is THE time to get close to Lili. There might not ever be a time as good as now. *sigh* I wish all good luck and fun.

You guys are going to meet the one and only.

Absolutely Legendary

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 11-26-2007, 08:59 AM
Alizée Fan For Life

SilentFox is on a distinguished road

Have a great trip guys!

Tell Lili i said Hi
Old 11-26-2007, 09:39 AM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road

Hey guys! Shit, this is kinda sudden. How long are you planning on staying? There's like a 10% chance I could go! Someone message me w/ some info asap if you can. K, Gogogo!

Edit: Ugg, I totally forgot that I didn't finish my passport paperwork, yet I guess I checked that off in my brain as done, but forgot to actually go back and hand all the bs in..I lose! I guess finding a flight that was connecting through Moscow kinda made me think about passports, lol

On the bright side...
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
It escapes me how we never had this done. I should have had this done when I was still living in Korea. Mass production for cheap, but at Grade A quality.
I do live in Korea, so if you guys want some mass produced shirts for future concerts, I would be happy to have some made.

Last edited by rwd716; 11-26-2007 at 09:59 AM..
Old 11-26-2007, 01:29 PM
Fidèle Toujours

D'oh, sorry to hear about the passport problem RWD :-( That sucks.

Informationally though, most of us will be there from Sunday through Tuesday, just long enough for the event.

Hmmm, you're military, right? Any chance they can do an expedited passport in like, 72 hours? I know I know, probably not, but worth a shot. Maybe there's a base in France that desperately needs an "official visit" next week?
Old 11-26-2007, 01:40 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

damn you guys, do you all not have jobs or what???

i just wish it wasn't so sudden, there is no possible way i can get off work long enough to go
Old 11-26-2007, 01:46 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post

i just wish it wasn't so sudden, there is no possible way i can get off work long enough to go
I have Sunday/Monday off, so I'm missing just one day on each side of my weekend. I've turned my supervisor in to a bit of a fan, so when I mentioned the event, he pretty much demanded that I take the time to go to it.
Old 11-26-2007, 01:59 PM
Iron and Silk

atra201 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post

could you call in sick
I wish i was in a position were i could do that.

"Such a shame to believe in escape
A life on every face
And that's a change, till I'm finally left with an eight
Tell me to react, I just stare
Maybe I don't know if I should change
A feeling that we share...
It's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me with rage, it's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me in haste, it's a shame
This eagerness to change