Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 06-08-2022, 12:39 AM

Noppo555 is on a distinguished road

I've been listening to this song a lot; I really love her voice range and deepness on this song.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aIknDwrHkjY

This is also one of my favorites, specially so because the music video reminds me of Pan's Labyrinth.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=azugzK76Ihk

Last edited by Noppo555; 06-08-2022 at 02:02 AM..
Old 07-21-2022, 01:31 PM

Alex Rien is on a distinguished road

Old 09-12-2022, 10:53 AM

Alex Rien is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday to our queen.

Old 10-03-2022, 10:49 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Gee ! I don't see my Post so I'm wondering if I got myself deleted for some reason ?

I had posted a made up story about Mylene being the Fairy queen; I thought here ? But it seems to be missing; so I guess I have been deleted for some reason ? I make up stories about the videos sometimes. Perhaps i posted it some where else ?
Old 10-03-2022, 11:04 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Even though it was a fairy tale type of story, it had political overtones which we try to stay away from.
Old 10-04-2022, 06:08 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
I had posted a made up story about Mylene being the Fairy queen; I thought here ? But it seems to be missing; so I guess I have been deleted for some reason ? I make up stories about the videos sometimes. Perhaps i posted it some where else ?
Hi Marshal - I had removed the post for the reason that ScruffyDog had stated. We have always enforced the No Politics rule, including world leaders. Alizee has an international fan base, so members and guests are from all over. We refrain from discussions on world events or leaders that might polarize the fans that visit here. Even though your post was in fairy tale form, we could not make an exception.
Old 10-30-2022, 06:27 PM

Default OK I get it Guys

OK I get it Guys. I will try to keep my Fairy Tales Sanitized ! Ha!
On another Note- A Joke

My Hair Spray Firm went Broke in Paris !
Alizee doesn't seem to use it, the Dancers Don't use it, The Guitarists Don't use it, The Keyboardists Don't use it, and the Drummer's Hair is too Short !
The French seem to still wear their hair like in 1792 - Loose and Don't seem to mind it. Ha!
I do Love how Alizee keeps her hair, so I wouldn't have her change it !

Edit:

Alex Rien
Nobody else seems to have a voice quite like Mylene's ? She is a totally Unique Singer !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 10-30-2022 at 06:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-16-2023, 10:07 PM

Default An Angel Comes down from Heaven and Frees the Animals in a Lab

This is for Alex Rien; Because I know she likes Mylene ( as do we all )
The Lab ( run by a infamous Doctor who shall remain nameless, who experiments on Beagles too much ! ) calls the Sirte and says All of our animals have been Stolen ! Inspector Rosseau of the Sirte Investigates; You have Video of course ! Director; Yes, But all we have is Static and a Woman Singing ! Rosseau said; What about the Guards ? Director; they fell fast Asleep, for some Reason ?
Rosseau says I will check for tire tracks ! Director, We already did, there are None ! it seems they just let all of the Animals go ? Rosseau say; I will Investigate further !
At 3 AM, Sunday Morning, an Angel came down from Heaven on her Day Off; the Guards fell fast asleep, the video cameras went to Static. The Angel entered the Doctor ______'s lab. She determined to Free all of the Animals ! Have Merci !; said the Cat, who could suddenly Speak ! You Shall Have Mercy !, said the Angel ! Thank Heavens ! , said the Cat and all the Animals ! It is Thank Heavens; said the Angel ! Wait a bit and I will free you from all the apparatus, said the Angel, and then She Spun and Freed them all ! Then she
took them all to the door of the lab and Freed them !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 03-16-2023 at 10:15 PM..
Old 03-25-2023, 01:32 AM

Default Alizee Wishes Mylene Farmer a Happy Birthday !

Alizee Wishes Mylene Farmer A Happy Birthday !
Old 03-25-2023, 06:21 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
This is for Alex Rien; Because I know she likes Mylene ( as do we all )
The Lab ( run by a infamous Doctor who shall remain nameless, who experiments on Beagles too much ! ) calls the Sirte and says All of our animals have been Stolen ! Inspector Rosseau of the Sirte Investigates; You have Video of course ! Director; Yes, But all we have is Static and a Woman Singing ! Rosseau said; What about the Guards ? Director; they fell fast Asleep, for some Reason ?
Rosseau says I will check for tire tracks ! Director, We already did, there are None ! it seems they just let all of the Animals go ? Rosseau say; I will Investigate further !
At 3 AM, Sunday Morning, an Angel came down from Heaven on her Day Off; the Guards fell fast asleep, the video cameras went to Static. The Angel entered the Doctor ______'s lab. She determined to Free all of the Animals ! Have Merci !; said the Cat, who could suddenly Speak ! You Shall Have Mercy !, said the Angel ! Thank Heavens ! , said the Cat and all the Animals ! It is Thank Heavens; said the Angel ! Wait a bit and I will free you from all the apparatus, said the Angel, and then She Spun and Freed them all ! Then she
took them all to the door of the lab and Freed them !
Great story Marshal!

I got a good laugh out of "Inspector Rosseau".

Edit:

Quote:
Alizee Wishes Mylene Farmer A Happy Birthday !
Speaking of Mylene, does anyone know the status of the tour, which may be her last one that she's been working on. Has it happened yet or been scheduled?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-25-2023 at 06:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts