Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 12:41 AM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road
Default I'm sorry for being an ass

I'm sorry for being an ass and pissing everyone off. That's just how I am.

But then again, sometimes those who gets pissed off should think, too, if there's actual reason to get pissed off...

But I'm sorry anyways... won't happen again.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:44 AM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

its just gonna happen again. like always with you. im tempted to ban you anyway.

i actually think you dont really mean that, and you're just feeding us more crap. i really dont know whats stopping me.

Last edited by nurvonic; 11-07-2007 at 01:25 AM..
Old 11-07-2007, 12:45 AM
485 Internet points!

Solaris is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post

But then again, sometimes those who gets pissed off should think, too, if there's actual reason to get pissed off...

:O~~~ FILLER

[9:59] [Solaris] here comes marik!
[Alizée Bar and Grill]: marik has entered at 9:59
[9:59] [Bill Seals] OH shite
[9:59] [Solaris] I TOLD YOU
[9:59] [Chommpers] mind powers

Last edited by Solaris; 11-07-2007 at 12:51 AM..
Old 11-07-2007, 01:50 AM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post

Your apology is accepted (by me, anyway!). Everyone can have a bad day, and anyway I knew what you were trying to say. Hopefully we can all rejoice in this new magazine cover and let any past unpleasantness wash away.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:54 AM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsquared View Post
Your apology is accepted (by me, anyway!). Everyone can have a bad day, and anyway I knew what you were trying to say. Hopefully we can all rejoice in this new magazine cover and let any past unpleasantness wash away.
were you here for the first and second go around with him? i dont think you were. maybe you would think differently if you were.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:07 AM

marik is on a distinguished road

your forgiven RMJ to me,well think guys no one is perfect at all so anyone cpuld make mistakes,well RMJ your forgiven to me...
Old 11-07-2007, 02:16 AM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

to be honest, i think you get a lot of leeway because you are an important member of this community. sometimes you seem to take advantage of this and go overboard with things. to me, you seem overly stubborn on many things you don't need to be and condescending a lot of the times. but i understand that's just the type of person you are, and your passion for alizee can bring that out. i don't really let it bug me and ignore it because if i took issue, it's pointless. i doubt i have any powers to get through your stubbornness so i leave it to others.

if i were a new member, i would think you're a messed up guy but i've seen what you do for the community and i've come to accept you're just an ass. but really, i don't expect you to dramatically change and be a nice guy all of a sudden. i just think you can use a little more tolerance and learn to let things go at times.

but i don't really care for the apology. it doesn't really seem sincere anyways. i'll just continue ignoring the posts you make when you're in your "being an ass" mode and just pay attention to the important alizee stuff.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:31 AM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic View Post
were you here for the first and second go around with him? i dont think you were. maybe you would think differently if you were.
If you're talking about the "pronouncing Lili" thread, yes, I was here for the entire thread. I was busy and unable to start responding to the thread until later though. If you're talking about something else, then I'd have to get clarification before I answered whether I was here for it.

Last edited by fsquared; 11-07-2007 at 02:35 AM..
Old 11-07-2007, 02:36 AM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Actually, I think that was quite well-put heyamigo. Thanks.

RMJ, I sincerely hope you mean what you say. Even more so, I hope you actually realize the nature of your behavior and how it affects the community of fans devoted to Alizée, who you claim to cherish. Yet, with your track record, a history of being a devoted member and valuable resource in the community, interspersed with episodes of intolerance, condescension, and ire (often undeserved), I cannot help but regard your apology and promise with cautious skepticism. In the end it's really up to you; only time will tell.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:56 AM
Le fan irlandais

Killian is on a distinguished road

RMJ, while you have apologised and some acceptance should be given, you can't say you were being an ass because that is just the way you are. That would make this apology pointless, as if it is in your nature, you are going to do it again and we can't stop you. The only way your apology wouldn't be taken with a grain of salt, was if you were willing to admit in some situations that you can't always be right. As member's have said in this thread nobody is perfect, and as such, nobody knows everything....

Is mo páis agus mo inspioráid í Alizée. Níl aon scamall sa spéir nuair a feicim nó cloisim í.
Closed Thread