Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 07:01 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
That is as good as Ric Ocasek of the band The Cars marrying Paulina Porizkova.
She is so beautiful and he is ?

I'm trying really hard to be nice.
Yup! That's why I'm glad Alizee has high standards. (Assuming she's not dating DM)!
Old 05-25-2012, 11:08 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Yup! That's why I'm glad Alizee has high standards. (Assuming she's not dating DM)!
This Kabuki dance she has going on with Dancerman has got me thinking that it is all a ruse to get the available male population off her trail as they say. If she was hanging out in Ajaccio alone, she may attract the kind of attention from the stalker types that would complicate her life in ways she isn't ready for.

So to cover herself Alizée starts hanging out with her long time friend or "faux petit ami " and scares off the easily love struck types who suspect that he is her rebound guy. Never realizing that Dancerman's taste leans more toward the male persona.
Old 05-26-2012, 12:02 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Why do you think most women HAVE a gay best friend, or a friend-zoned guy in the first place?
Old 05-26-2012, 03:45 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
This Kabuki dance she has going on with Dancerman has got me thinking that it is all a ruse to get the available male population off her trail as they say. If she was hanging out in Ajaccio alone, she may attract the kind of attention from the stalker types that would complicate her life in ways she isn't ready for.

So to cover herself Alizée starts hanging out with her long time friend or "faux petit ami " and scares off the easily love struck types who suspect that he is her rebound guy. Never realizing that Dancerman's taste leans more toward the male persona.
Although she has known him for years, basically, he is serving as her bodyguard.
Old 05-26-2012, 10:00 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well where she's 27, most of her girl freinds are probably married and do you think they want to invite Alizee over to their house for a day of socializing, They'd have to hang a drool bucket around their hubby's neck.

With dancerman, she can do the things a woman can only really do with another woman such as buying cosmetics or jewelry. Can you picture Alizee asking Jeremy what he'd say about whether he liked a certain lipstick she was trying on? He'd probably say "uggggghh....me no savvy.........must watch soccer", where as dancerman would say, " I am so jealous girl.....that looks so good on you.........can I try it?".

and any single women who knows Alizee probably doesn't want to hang out with her because if they're having drinks in a bar and a good looking man comes along, you know who's going to get his attention, where as with dancerman, he doesn't mind sharing. Plus a very decent looking girl freind is going to look like the wicked witch of the west next to Alizee. It's a lose lose situation.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-26-2012 at 10:10 AM..
Old 05-26-2012, 10:21 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Has anyone considered maybe he goes both ways; friends with benefits anyone?

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 05-26-2012, 10:42 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Old 05-26-2012, 11:11 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Wow....someone who wasn't a fan....would think the only difference is the hairstyle.
Old 05-26-2012, 11:50 AM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

Yeah, almost ten years between the two pictures, but she is just as beautiful as always
Old 05-26-2012, 03:20 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
In all honesty there is nothing attractive about Jeremy to me, he seems really prissy, he almost has a douchey face. He's one of those guys who I know is technically supposed to be attractive, but doesn't do anything for me at all.

Then again I'm attracted to dorks. My dream man is Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

I think Jeremy is pretty attractive. He really reminds me of an ex, though, so I'm biased. Plus as far as being an artist and singer, Jeremy trumps Robert. Jeremy has kind of a baby face which is why you might see him as prissy. He's getting more attractive as he ages, though. That's the best thing about a guy with a baby face!
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter