Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 05-11-2020, 12:59 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

When I try to watch one of his videos, it says that it is private. I presume it means that the channel hasn't been deleted yet. Maybe he will change his mind...
But it's strange that he prefers to hide the channel instead of just quitting making videos. Looking at the views, his videos were a good promotion for Alizée.
Old 06-23-2020, 09:10 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

There is another guy that is putting together Alizee covers at an amazing rate. I think he is racing Robert Rhein. He is Fede Campamix81. I'm not sure exactly where he is from, but from the musical selection and name, somewhere in Latin America. I have been enjoying his videos as well. A few samples:

In this short video, Alizee does a hair flip that Greg instructs while practicing for the Charleston dance in DALS. It is a scene that he repeats eight times in the video. I can see why.

Old 06-23-2020, 10:18 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
There is another guy that is putting together Alizee covers at an amazing rate. I think he is racing Robert Rhein. He is Fede Campamix81. I'm not sure exactly where he is from, but from the musical selection and name, somewhere in Latin America. I have been enjoying his videos as well. A few samples:

From what I've seen so far, his videos aren't as compelling as those of Vadim Sanderson's, but look at what he's doing and what the KM channel is doing with videos of her. It just keeps going as more people discover her.

It makes you wonder what would have happened if every male in the world had seen her performance in Amsterdam in April of 2001 or her J'en ai marre performance pour Laurette on March of 2003 or her JPVA performance on July of that same year at the Eiffel tower on those very days?

I think it would have rocked the music industry in a way we've never seen, at least as far as a female performer.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-23-2020 at 10:20 PM..
Old 06-24-2020, 10:21 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
From what I've seen so far, his videos aren't as compelling as those of Vadim Sanderson's, but look at what he's doing and what the KM channel is doing with videos of her. It just keeps going as more people discover her.

It makes you wonder what would have happened if every male in the world had seen her performance in Amsterdam in April of 2001 or her J'en ai marre performance pour Laurette on March of 2003 or her JPVA performance on July of that same year at the Eiffel tower on those very days?

I think it would have rocked the music industry in a way we've never seen, at least as far as a female performer.
Vadim's work is very polished and he had a set theme for his music. Fede Campamix is all over the place with the music he chooses, but he produces some good stuff in his own style. He has over 1300 videos now.

If somebody takes the time to produce even one Alizee video and publishes it, it helps preserve her legacy.

I agree that Alizee's 2003 performances could have been a game changer if she got the exposure on this side of the pond back then. Everybody would be asking "Britney who?"
Old 06-25-2020, 12:09 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

As far as the KM channel maybe posting some more of Alizee videos, I wonder if they might be limited by copyright rules. With the Vadim Sanderson and Fede Campamix81, they don't use the original audio of the songs, so there is not a problem there.
Old 06-25-2020, 03:02 AM

Quote:
. He is Fede Campamix81. I'm not sure exactly where he is from, but from the musical selection and name, somewhere in Latin America. I have been enjoying his videos as well. A few samples:

[
He might be Italian. Once I found a comment where he answered in Italian, so I asked him if that was true and he liked my comment.
But there are many youtubers that like every comment on their videos regardless of what people actually write, so I don't know.
I could try to make him some questions in Italian about the specific video I comment on. This way he would be more encouraged to answer in a proper way.
Old 06-25-2020, 11:26 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
He might be Italian. Once I found a comment where he answered in Italian, so I asked him if that was true and he liked my comment.
But there are many youtubers that like every comment on their videos regardless of what people actually write, so I don't know.
I could try to make him some questions in Italian about the specific video I comment on. This way he would be more encouraged to answer in a proper way.
I didn't think about the possibility that he might be Italian, but you make a valid point. Depending on where you look, Fede means "Faith" and is of Italian origin, but another source says it is a Spanish variation of Federico. The consensus though seems to point to Italian.

I'd be interested to know what you find out.
Old 06-25-2020, 11:51 AM

Quote:
I didn't think about the possibility that he might be Italian, but you make a valid point. Depending on where you look, Fede means "Faith" and is of Italian origin, but another source says it is a Spanish variation of Federico. The consensus though seems to point to Italian.

I'd be interested to know what you find out.
I took a brief look at the comments sections of some of his videos: he has some "friends" and a couple of them call him Federico, which is an Italian name too. Also, he often answers in Russian...
Old 06-29-2020, 11:25 AM
Administrator

Does anybody recognize the performance that Alizee is doing in the first 30 seconds of this video? I have not seen in before. I tried searching Star Academy and could not locate this particular performance.

Old 06-29-2020, 12:01 PM

BroKenSkullDG is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Does anybody recognize the performance that Alizee is doing in the first 30 seconds of this video? I have not seen in before. I tried searching Star Academy and could not locate this particular performance.

https://youtu.be/4a7xw6QnfPQ

It's from Star Academy 2007 if this is the one your're looking for.