Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2017, 05:07 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
....................Everything she quits or does not continue is a loss even if it were only small appearances/participations. If she continues to do so it is better than nothing, but not enough for her fans.
I know ( was a Fan of another person and followed her some years) is not easy to keep up your interest in a person when nothing really interesting happens.

Unfortunately, the only thing we can do is wait and see what happens.
Well we'll learn a lot I think with whether she appears in Les Enfoires in January. They've already announced the dates for those shows and it's from January 15 until January 21st, 2018. It will be in Strasbourg. That's the place I had gone to as well as another member here back in 2014. She had announced she'd be in it. We went to the first show, waited out in the cold for about 6 hours, then while watching the show, realized she was a no show. Found out later she had cancelled at the last minute because they wanted to rush out the Blonde album (and what did rushing it get them?).

But that's water under the bridge. Point is both Greg and Alizee could participate in this. They have all types of celebrities who donate their time to this show including dancers and sports figures. They could easily block out a week at the school to participate in this show. If they don't, I think it will show she has totally given up on pretty much "anything" outside of what she already has, with the exception of an occasional tv show or maybe dance work shop in other cities.

The DALS Tournée has kept her out of L.E. the past few years. Now apparently that is no longer an obstacle I beleive. Last year the tournée made about 28 appearances in a little under 2 months. A little too much time for them to take off from the school, but 6 days for Les Enfoires looks like it can be easily accomplished.

The conditions are ripe for them to appear in Les Enfoires. If it comes along and there looks to be no other obstacles in the way and they pass it up, I think it will be time for me to give up the ghost.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-26-2017 at 05:09 PM..

Tags
alizée gifs