Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Fan Art

Old 08-13-2009, 06:26 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Ok last day everyone, and this time the deadline really is final because I'll be making the winners page over the weekend.

Now since we forgoed voting, I think the idea is everyone who submits something is a winner.

And as a last motivational push, let me mention that the prize for winning will be free Alizée America shirts!
Old 08-13-2009, 09:15 PM
Half Dog Half Human

FireCanine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Ok last day everyone, and this time the deadline really is final because I'll be making the winners page over the weekend.

Now since we forgoed voting, I think the idea is everyone who submits something is a winner.

And as a last motivational push, let me mention that the prize for winning will be free Alizée America shirts!
yay! that's awesome! What's more awesome is that my name is America and my name will be on the shirt as well lol
Old 08-14-2009, 06:19 AM
Traceur

Fyrel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post

Oh my god. *insert spectacular awe inspiring string of colorful language here*

I'm going to enter whatever I have by the end of the day then. I want those shirts.

EDIT:

Alright, got what I could get done submitted. Expect something even better on the date of her actual birthday. *rubs hands together*

Être et durer.

Last edited by Fyrel; 08-15-2009 at 04:12 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-15-2009, 01:57 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Alright folks, the window for submitting entries to the contest has now closed. Altogether, we had eight entries, with at least one in each of the four categories. Huge thanks to everybody who participated. Your projects all look (and sound) awesome!

Obviously we're still working on nailing down a design, but once everything is finalized, you guys will definitely be the first in line for the shiny new AAm T-shirts!

Remember to check out the site's home page next Friday, August 21, to see all the contest winners!
Old 08-19-2009, 10:44 PM
Half Dog Half Human

Can't wait to see the page with all of the entries
Old 08-20-2009, 04:55 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Extra special thanks to Ruroshen for putting this contest together! The submissions (including Lefty's project) are now on our front page at http://alizeeamerica.com!

Fantastic work everyone, they're all really really great! Feel free to PM Ruro or I your mailing address so we can send a free t-shirt your way as soon as they're ready!

And of course...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALIZÉE!!!
Old 08-20-2009, 05:47 PM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

I am thoroughly, thoroughly impressed.

Chapeau, everyone !

Old 08-20-2009, 06:06 PM
Half Dog Half Human

Thumbs up

yeah! trop cool! I especially like Lefty's song(Did you put the song on youtube so I can share the song with everyone?!) lol I can hear my voice at the end :P I also like everyone's entry! y'all like my drawing of Alizée as Tinkerbell? wow great job everyone!
Old 08-20-2009, 09:03 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Great job everyone, it looks great and big congradulations to everyone that was part of the video.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:11 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Leave it to Barrett and his magic fingers to come up with an unexpected and creative twist to this project. Great idea, Barrett – I love it !

And ImRawdg, your music is always so clear, well arranged and recorded. Such good musicianship and so enjoyable to listen to !

Such a very nice poem by IncliningPizza as well as really good piano music.

And FireCanine, a very nice original song (love your voice!) and I like your Tinker-Lilli !

Amigo!, I really love your artwork. Of course it didn’t hurt that you used one of my favorite pictures of Alizée.

And Fyrel, that’s really a great drawing ! Impressive!

All in all, I think everyone’s work is excellent and Alizée should be proud that she has such talented and dedicated fans.

And a big thanks to the AlizéeUSA Singers !

And Joyeux Anniversaire Alizée !

Tags
birthday, contest, fan art, faq