Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-24-2010, 05:57 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Like you, I am going through this phase. These negative opinions and thoughts popping up about UEDS and how Alizee's career might end are really getting to me. I don't feel the same with her, I don't have that crazy love for her...it's not that I am tired of her at all or anything, it's like you said, "I found myself thinking differently about her. Not in a better or worse way, just different". But the way to fight this off is I go through my HDD and just keep watching videos that I haven't watched to discover new things. I try and keep downloading so I can watch new things too. Also posting on the forum more is helping sooth everything. Hopefully this will turn out good in the end.

I think that if one hasn't gone through this phase yet, that they definitely will at some point.

And also, when I grow up more and more, I hope I will soon have different feelings for her and renew that intense love for her music, beauty, and the babe-ishness she has
I've gone through a phase where I kind of lost some interest and motivation, and I'm going through it again, as a matter of fact I was just talking to MA about it. I think it's due in part to lack of activity on Alizée's behalf, and also because I don't really like UEdS. But you're right, as soon as I start watching some old Alizée videos (especially the Prodigy/MSN video diary videos) I start feeling like a fan again.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:43 PM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

She just made 2 new posts on her Alizée fan page so that may be a good sign.

-I Once went a day without listening to her music . It actually got me mad...my ipod was crashed
Old 09-24-2010, 06:15 PM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkL View Post
She just made 2 new posts on her Alizée fan page so that may be a good sign.

-I Once went a day without listening to her music . It actually got me mad...my ipod was crashed
Your heresy was well punished!
Old 09-24-2010, 06:34 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkL View Post
Your right CIV3 was the best by far
I don't understand civ4 at all

My comp always freezes if I accidentally zoom in any direction, the other civs will discover freaking monotheism on the fourth turn when it takes me twelve

I expand like a motherfucker in the early turns, and the dumbfuck wolves keep taking out my settlements (WOLVES AND BEARS ARE NOT BARBARIANS IF THEY DON'T COME IN FRIENDLY FLAVORS WITH NICE LITTLE GOODY HUTS)

and no matter where I start, it's either hills and mountains for 50 squares each direction, or I'm on a fucking island with no iron or copper

------

Unfortunately I have to buy another copy of civ3

i don't know what the fuck happened, but whenever I try to play something I get a "can't find file" and the game crashes

The only maps I can play are the "No unique civ traits" and the "No unique civ units"

Last edited by user472884; 09-24-2010 at 06:42 PM..
Old 09-24-2010, 07:43 PM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
I don't understand civ4 at all

My comp always freezes if I accidentally zoom in any direction, the other civs will discover freaking monotheism on the fourth turn when it takes me twelve

I expand like a motherfucker in the early turns, and the dumbfuck wolves keep taking out my settlements (WOLVES AND BEARS ARE NOT BARBARIANS IF THEY DON'T COME IN FRIENDLY FLAVORS WITH NICE LITTLE GOODY HUTS)

and no matter where I start, it's either hills and mountains for 50 squares each direction, or I'm on a fucking island with no iron or copper
•The game comes with a narrated tutorial.
•The computer freezing issue is your computer's fault, not the game's. I've been playing Civ IV for months and have never experienced any freezing whatsoever.
•No one can discover monotheism on the fourth turn, since you need to discover mysticism, polytheism, and masonry, first.
•If you "expand like a motherfucker in the early turns" the upkeep of all the cities will bring you down. You can't use Civ III strategies on Civ IV.
•Last time I checked, wild animals can't raze settlements.
•Also the resources are scattered across the map, you can't expect to have every resource on your terrain. And even if you were to cover the whole map, you won't be able to see the resources unless you've discovered the tech needed for it to become visible.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:17 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Like you, I am going through this phase. These negative opinions and thoughts popping up about UEDS and how Alizee's career might end are really getting to me. I don't feel the same with her, I don't have that crazy love for her...it's not that I am tired of her at all or anything, it's like you said, "I found myself thinking differently about her. Not in a better or worse way, just different". But the way to fight this off is I go through my HDD and just keep watching videos that I haven't watched to discover new things. I try and keep downloading so I can watch new things too. Also posting on the forum more is helping sooth everything. Hopefully this will turn out good in the end.

I think that if one hasn't gone through this phase yet, that they definitely will at some point.

And also, when I grow up more and more, I hope I will soon have different feelings for her and renew that intense love for her music, beauty, and the babe-ishness she has

Been there done that....

+1
It'll pass

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 09-24-2010, 09:05 PM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
Been there done that....

+1
It'll pass
Well, I've been through the curiosity, the craziness/obsession (which I was relatively quiet about), the disillusionment/negativity, stagnancy, and even nostalgia with Alizee; I think have felt every possible emotion toward her at least once. Just respect how she changed you if she did; it's completely obvious that she has changed many of us, even many of the people who have faded away or left her behind. And that's why I stick around.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:35 PM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Apart from like a week which I spent being depressed & angry (in 2006) when I learned that she was married I have always had same feeling for her throughout.
I never understand the need to discuss about what she should be wearing, how her next album should be marketed, how her fanbase is, was her split with MF & LB a good thing or bad, etc...
I just never evaluate her. I sit back, relax and just enjoy whatever she performs.
Her performance is outside my circle of influence.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:48 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post
•Last time I checked, wild animals can't raze settlements.
•Also the resources are scattered across the map, you can't expect to have every resource on your terrain. And even if you were to cover the whole map, you won't be able to see the resources unless you've discovered the tech needed for it to become visible.
- Yes they do. They raze one of my cities, rename it "Wolfenlande", and continually send wolf units at me. They're so song they last into the later ages and begin sending mechanized wolves which pwn my unites. Then I'll see "Wolfania and Bearshyre have formed an alliance against you!" and then I'm just "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I'm playing starcraft"

- The wolves keep all the resources to themselves. When they discover one they open up map editor and move it behind their borders. The wolves are out to get me.
Old 09-25-2010, 05:41 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
- Yes they do. They raze one of my cities, rename it "Wolfenlande", and continually send wolf units at me. They're so song they last into the later ages and begin sending mechanized wolves which pwn my unites. Then I'll see "Wolfania and Bearshyre have formed an alliance against you!" and then I'm just "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I'm playing starcraft"

- The wolves keep all the resources to themselves. When they discover one they open up map editor and move it behind their borders. The wolves are out to get me.
Are you still talking about Civ IV?

Tags
alizee, confessions, list