Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 04-24-2023, 05:38 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default If One Alizee is Excellent; then Two Alizees shoiuld be Heaven

Since I've seen both the videos of ( Of as I call her Nine, The Cat-Girl in Stranger Things [ She is Nine , the Elder Sister of Eleven ! ] ). All of Alizee Fandom know that the videos are not Identical; between "I'm Fed Up" and "J'en ai Marre" ; I've wanted to play the videos side by side , if possible. So I did find this utility online which allows this ! I hope I can set if here. If not i will provide instructions how to enable it. I chose to put the English version audio to it; though I could make another with the French audio !
http://www.youtubemultiplier.com/644...wo-english.php
You will have to turn off any ad Blockers.
if the link does not work go to www.youtubemultipler.com ( somehow I accidentally saved two versions; so you should play the First One it is Alizee - Marre - Two - English by Marshal Davout . You may have to pay around with it a little. The videos will have a message they are synchronizing first-wait for that to end; then click on "||" [ to pause all videos and go back to the Start in the middle controls. then click on ">" to play both videos simultaneously on the front controls! Sometimes it works and then sometimes it gets clunky ? ! I think it may get confused between my two versions-same name ( I asked the guy how to delete one; but he has not replied to me yet ? )
When you go to the website you should go to "Latest Creations" Then you click on the Box indicating two videos side by side; then you will have to hunt for the name I put on it ! But I am having problems playing it myself [ even though my ad blocker is off right now ? ! )

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 04-24-2023 at 06:11 PM.. Reason: More Info
Old 04-25-2023, 01:54 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
Since I've seen both the videos of ( Of as I call her Nine, The Cat-Girl in Stranger Things [ She is Nine , the Elder Sister of Eleven ! ] ). All of Alizee Fandom know that the videos are not Identical; between "I'm Fed Up" and "J'en ai Marre" ; I've wanted to play the videos side by side , if possible. So I did find this utility online which allows this ! I hope I can set if here. If not i will provide instructions how to enable it. I chose to put the English version audio to it; though I could make another with the French audio !
http://www.youtubemultiplier.com/644...wo-english.php
You will have to turn off any ad Blockers.
if the link does not work go to www.youtubemultipler.com ( somehow I accidentally saved two versions; so you should play the First One it is Alizee - Marre - Two - English by Marshal Davout . You may have to pay around with it a little. The videos will have a message they are synchronizing first-wait for that to end; then click on "||" [ to pause all videos and go back to the Start in the middle controls. then click on ">" to play both videos simultaneously on the front controls! Sometimes it works and then sometimes it gets clunky ? ! I think it may get confused between my two versions-same name ( I asked the guy how to delete one; but he has not replied to me yet ? )
When you go to the website you should go to "Latest Creations" Then you click on the Box indicating two videos side by side; then you will have to hunt for the name I put on it ! But I am having problems playing it myself [ even though my ad blocker is off right now ? ! )
I'm having trouble making it work and this week, I don't have a lot of time to figure out why. As far as Stranger Things, I heard about it a few years ago, but resisted watching it, thinking it wasn't my type of show but last year, because of someone I know who was very closely connected with someone who loved the show, I decided to watch it and I can't believe the amount of enjoyment I got out of this series.
Old 04-25-2023, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm having trouble making it work and this week, I don't have a lot of time to figure out why. As far as Stranger Things, I heard about it a few years ago, but resisted watching it, thinking it wasn't my type of show but last year, because of someone I know who was very closely connected with someone who loved the show, I decided to watch it and I can't believe the amount of enjoyment I got out of this series.
A Kinda Cludgy Fix is to bring up the Player
and then Click Play on both videos as as fast as possible.
This plays both of them; but slightly uncoordinated !
You might have to click on or off the videos Sound; depending on which version you want to hear !
Old 05-17-2023, 12:17 PM

Default Two Marres; both English and French Simultaneously !

Somebody has done this much better than I did; although I don't know with which software or application ( being too embarassed to ask ) But I Claim Credito as the Crazy American ; who thought of combining them first ! He even combines the sound from each , I think.
For You viewing Pleasure; both of the Nine the Cat-Girl Red Suited videos at the same time ! Enjoy !
Old 05-17-2023, 04:39 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
Somebody has done this much better than I did; although I don't know with which software or application ( being too embarassed to ask ) But I Claim Credito as the Crazy American ; who thought of combining them first ! He even combines the sound from each , I think.
For You viewing Pleasure; both of the Nine the Cat-Girl Red Suited videos at the same time ! Enjoy !
Well done Marshal!
Old 05-18-2023, 09:52 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
. As far as Stranger Things, I heard about it a few years ago, but resisted watching it, thinking it wasn't my type of show but last year, because of someone I know who was very closely connected with someone who loved the show, I decided to watch it and I can't believe the amount of enjoyment I got out of this series.

Stranger Things is certainly an enjoyable series! They’ve announced a 5th and final season, but no release date yet.

http://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news...o-far-05-2023/
Old 05-19-2023, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
Stranger Things is certainly an enjoyable series! They’ve announced a 5th and final season, but no release date yet.

http://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news...o-far-05-2023/
Bamagirl; I've finally thought of a middle for my book; but I am still hashing out the action sequences, so it is still slow going yet ! I plan to force myself to write it this weekend !
But another book sometimes intrudes while I am writing it ( a sort of hotel maid in an inspector Closeau type French hotel. But that would be a comedy ! ) I wonder if other writers have two books intrude on them at the same time ? I confess I've only seen bits and pieces of Stranger Things; like Eleven the strange girl who likes Eggos; I'll have to watch it all like Scruffy as soon as I get time. In the mean time Adieu as I try to knock this book out !
Old 07-03-2023, 02:49 PM

Default Dueling Alizees ! Ella Elle LA and La Isla Bonita

I try this Utility again; however it is Clunky ( and I apologize for miss-spelling Bonita, as I didn't see that before i saved ! )
Sometimes you have to wait for the videos to load.
I turn off the sound for Bonita and listen to the Ella Elle la sound.
Sometimes you have to start both videos yourself.
I tried to synchronize their starts; but with the videos not starting right away; it doesn't work.
http://www.youtubemultiplier.com/646...isla-bonia.php
Old 09-30-2023, 05:33 PM

Default Alizee doing J'en ai marre ! in Mexico ( I think )

Alizee doing J'en ai Marre ! in Mexico, I think
She wears a Cat Dress sort like ABBA !

Old 10-08-2023, 08:48 PM

Default Alizee - Pretty Woman !

Alizee - Pretty Woman ! The only thing wrong with this Mix is that it is too Short !