Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 10-23-2023, 09:08 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee does Gangnam Style !

Alizee is on a kids show; So it is like Truth or Dare ! So Alizee chooses the action and one of the kids asked her to dance Gangnam Style !

At about 2:15

Old 10-24-2023, 07:02 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
Alizee is on a kids show; So it is like Truth or Dare ! So Alizee chooses the action and one of the kids asked her to dance Gangnam Style !

At about 2:15

This video also isn't showing up.
Old 10-26-2023, 11:16 PM

I'm not sure why , yet, Scruffy ? It shows up for me, and I checked the input against older videos and they seemed to be the same. Let me check some eve older ones then these !
I've checked some older threads and videos in them ; from past years, and they seem to be entered the same way these are entered; so unless I am missing something I cannot see why they do not show up for you ? Anyone else ?
Maybe I am the only one who can see the videos I have inputted ?
Sometimes if you have your computer set to https:// for secure websites; this would interfere with a video that has been inputted; but when i sign on to AA I usually turn this back off; so it shouldn't interfere with ones I have put in ! But maybe I outsmarted my self and left it on before posting and that may have disqualified them for some reason ?

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 10-26-2023 at 11:47 PM.. Reason: More Info
Old 10-26-2023, 11:54 PM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

A couple of months ago, on my Google Chrome, the display of all videos with an open window on AAF disappeared, but they work on Opera Browser, I don't know what is causing the problem.
Old 10-27-2023, 12:07 AM

Thank You, Joe ! I am using windows 10 and the Mozilla Firefox. I don't know which browser Scruffy is using. All of the software is being updated all of the time. MS was just updated and Firefox is updated once a month it seems like ! So this looks like they don't show up for you, either ! Maybe Firefox has broken me for posting ? Ha ! Maybe I'll have to change browsers ?
Old 10-27-2023, 12:22 AM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
Thank You, Joe ! I am using windows 10 and the Mozilla Firefox. I don't know which browser Scruffy is using. All of the software is being updated all of the time. MS was just updated and Firefox is updated once a month it seems like ! So this looks like they don't show up for you, either ! Maybe Firefox has broken me for posting ? Ha ! Maybe I'll have to change browsers ?
It's not your fault because on my other browser everything works as it should, something has gone wrong with Chrome, I can't even view the photos anymore because they are displayed in full resolution. The option in the yellow rectangle has disappeared.
Old 10-27-2023, 12:35 AM

Default The Videos show up under Microsoft edge I just signed on

Joe and Scruffy The videos show up under Microsoft edge I just signed on with !
But; Joe, I don't know if it fixed your images you show ? They do have yellow triangles on them; but I don't usually work with images , so I don't know ?
Old 10-27-2023, 02:24 PM

Default I value Scruffy and Joe and Clever as Friends and Mentors

I just wanted to say I value Scruffy and Joe and Clever and everybody else on AA as Friends and Mentors ; because even if I have posted a while; I am still kind of a Newbie on here !
And in the past I have posted some videos that I put in wrong and they did not work; so I am grateful for Scruffy to check them out !
And the "multi-video or multi-plier" videos don't seem to work on here, because they are coming out of an app or code .
So; even though I have done some coding and some simple web work in the past; I would be the first to acknowledge I don't know everything and so I am always Grateful for the help of my Friends on AA !
Old 10-29-2023, 11:07 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

As joebanana suggested, the problem isn't with Marshal's posts because the videos displayed fine when I used Microsoft edge. I've been using Google Chrome with the Duck Duck Go extension and I think it might be with that extension where the problem lies because the version number is 2023.10.24 which is less than a week old and my problem which is only in this forum started recently. The Chrome version I have is 90 which I believe is a couple of years old. I'll go ahead and update Chrome and see what happens but I think my ducks may not be in a row.

Edit:

I updated Chrome to the latest version which is 118 and same thing, The box outline shows up for the video but it's blank inside. Time to tinker with Duck Duck Go or remove it.

Edit:

Okay............I updated Chrome to the latest version, removed Duck, Duck, Go. Closed my browser and rebooted my computer and it's the same thing. The blank video box is there for any post where a video is posted, no matter how old it is. Pictures show up fine and video links open up fine. I also have the same problem on Brave, another search engine. Everything still works on Microsoft Edge. Time to give CleverCowboy a shout out.

Edit:

I gave CleverCowboy a shout out so hopefully his expertise can straighten this problem out.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-29-2023 at 11:07 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-27-2023, 05:14 PM

Default This Guy Picks Alizee Up; I don't think she expected That !

This guy picks Alizee up; I don't think she expected that !
She's Thinking "I Hope we don't fall off into the Orchestra Pit ! Ha !