Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

View Poll Results: Did you preorder the album?
Yes 37 72.55%
No 14 27.45%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-13-2012, 05:27 PM

texasguy is on a distinguished road

I'm a little late with my report, was order #255.

It is possible to order through the Firefox browser, only kicked me back once then it worked.

I'm like TDA, sold something on ebay today that's been in my closet for 2 years for $150, so that covers my Alizée merch!

Last edited by texasguy; 07-13-2012 at 05:30 PM..
Old 07-13-2012, 05:59 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by para.izée View Post
Looks like nobody told this 'joker' (I really mean ahole) On ebay.fr about it
Already offering 5 at 160 Euro each Alizee Nouveau Coffret Collector Nouvel Album

"You tell him Penny!":

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tmL9_17Ovtg&hl=en_US&start=91&end=93" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>
When I saw the angry faces I went uh-oh Hehe
But anyway, dang man, I don't like it when people try to make a killing with this stuff. Nothing wrong with selling some old stuff you don't want anymore, but 160 euros? C'mon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
I am actually using $$$ from things that I sold on eBay to pay for my Alizée CD!... you should try selling stuff on eBay. It's never too late!

I sold my computer keyboard and mouse... but of course I have another... lol!... And I sold some other things I don't use. Like a TI-83 calculator, my car's factory speakers and factory radio that I had replaced, and an unopened box set DVD of Star Wars episodes 3-6 remastered from 2004...

Alizée is worth it!!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy View Post
I'm a little late with my report, was order #255.

It is possible to order through the Firefox browser, only kicked me back once then it worked.

I'm like TDA, sold something on ebay today that's been in my closet for 2 years for $150, so that covers my Alizée merch!
Well you guys are obviously smarter! That's really not a bad idea, I think I have stuff like that just lying around. And here I was thinking of getting a job to pay for it! Hah! xD
Last time for example, after a blizzard hit the Northern Virginia area, I shoveled snow with a friend to pay for my UEDS box. That blizzard was a true blessing, idk if I would have been able to pay for it otherwise, plus no school for two weeks!!

And yes TDA, she definitely Is worth it!
Old 07-13-2012, 06:44 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Thanks MerciAlizee and Aldighieri for the help. When I tried it, like I said, all the buttons were in French, for instance the one on the page that said close, said fermer for me. Of course with that one, I know what it means, but I will give it another shot, especially now that I know how to cancel those addtitional cds , tonight, if I'm not too busy when I get to work.
Old 07-13-2012, 06:53 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
The page I went to was all in French. I went to it through the e-mail I was sent by Alizee. I didn't see any options to click over to an English version of the page.
I just copied the french text and pasted it into Bing translator.. it has taken over from Bablefish which always helped me out when ordering from france.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 07-13-2012, 10:56 PM

para.izée is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Did you guys "re-download" the single after you ordered the LE Box??? I haven't read anybody writing about it in this thread... Is it a better (higher bit-rate) file than the 192 kbps file we got from the mailing preview???

Am I wrong that this can be done??? Wake up!!!
So many ordered already how come nobody mentioned it ?? I can't order it this week... perhaps next.

I'm sure it can still be downloaded by signing in to 'her store' with the account name and password obtained while placing the order for the Limited Edition new single Box. Anybody brave enough?

Last edited by para.izée; 07-13-2012 at 11:05 PM..
Old 07-13-2012, 11:12 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Did you guys "re-download" the single after you ordered the LE Box??? I haven't read anybody writing about it in this thread... Is it a better (higher bit-rate) file than the 192 kbps file we got from the mailing preview???

Am I wrong that this can be done??? Wake up!!!
So many ordered already how come nobody mentioned it ?? I can't order it this week... perhaps next.

I'm sure it can still be downloaded by signing in to 'her store' with the account name and password obtained while placing the order for the Limited Edition new single Box. Anybody brave enough?
It can be downloaded thrice, but it's same same file.
Old 07-13-2012, 11:47 PM

para.izée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
It can be downloaded thrice, but it's same same file.
Thanks Meci Alizee,

&nbsp;&nbsp;A crack at a better file before October would've been - a nice hold me over 'till - AND a bit of a carrot , as it were, to get "the box". Particularly in "Pays" where the digital download is not available!! "USA, no chunky acdla for you!"

Last edited by para.izée; 07-13-2012 at 11:50 PM..
Old 07-14-2012, 12:11 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
When I tried it, like I said, all the buttons were in French, for instance the one on the page that said close, said fermer for me.
Edit : There is an English version of the site. I guess most of you are browsing http://alizee.sonymusic.fr/fr while in my case it was http://alizee.sonymusic.fr/en by default. Although clicking second link might give you an error. Just click Retour à la page d'accueil button.

Quote:
Thanks Meci Alizee,

&nbsp;&nbsp;A crack at a better file before October would've been - a nice hold me over 'till - AND a bit of a carrot , as it were, to get "the box". Particularly in "Pays" where the digital download is not available!! "USA, no chunky acdla for you!"

Yeah, getting same file was bit disappointing.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 07-14-2012 at 01:25 AM..
Old 07-14-2012, 01:04 AM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

Wow, after paying a fortune, they didn't give you the iTunes/Amazon mp3 (which I'm sure it a higher bitrate)??

I'm with Scruffy on this one (even though he caved and used an excuse to buy one for himself anyway ). I don't like these collector's editions which sort of takes advantage of the rabid fans. And a hat box? Hey Alizee, you have male fans too!

From a practical standpoint, I have a feeling the album is not going to be sold in the U.S. for awhile and it'll be sold strictly as an import to her U.S. fans. So the CD alone is going to be $35 for us unless we can get Scruffy to make a trip to France and bring back a crate of them for us.

I just wish Alizee would stop crapping on her American fans. She should send some personal greetings instead of ignoring us. Even show up on this forum for a personal chat session.
Old 07-14-2012, 01:08 AM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
I just wish Alizee would stop crapping on her American fans. She should send some personal greetings instead of ignoring us. Even show up on this forum for a personal chat session.

Tags
mirrors, mirrors everywhere, release date . dragons