Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 11-18-2007, 05:41 AM

RondasX is on a distinguished road
Default New web, Staff wanted!!!

Hi'ya pals! some of you know me i'm RondasX from mexico well, now we are on a cruzade for make Alizée the phenom that is in mexico to all america so we created http://www.alizee-latino.com
so we opened the US forum and we need people to become staff and keep the order on that forum so i open the serach, we need people that can be online and moderate the forum, we need people that can be Person in charge of that forum, also i extend the invitation for all the people to visit us and cooperate, so the most common languaje is the spanish but you can talk on english no problem well i'm waiting your Candidacy for the staff Place!!!
Old 11-18-2007, 09:30 AM
T'es divine

Ricardo is on a distinguished road

Who translated the brazilian part? xD
Old 11-18-2007, 01:46 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

I would say me, but i know ur just going to say no.
Old 11-18-2007, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo View Post
Who translated the brazilian part? xD
i do it, well my portuguese it's a lot poor than my english or french if you know portuguese can you help us?
Old 11-18-2007, 03:05 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

OK, I'm nobody, but here are my comments (I apologize now for rambling so much):
I really appreciate your intention, but I also kinda feel like consolidation/unification is more helpful than division. We already have tons of people on moi-alizee.us and alizee-forum speaking English. Maybe you are targeting different people that still speak English and feel that there's no room for more admins/staff in the current websites. I have recently seen a lot of overlapping between moi-alizee.us and alizee-forum - people like RMJ and Snatcher42 have spent time posting the same stuff in both places and identical conversations happen at both places. It would be nice if some of these duplications of effort could be eliminated.

I do admit that if you have too many people in one thread it becomes difficult to read through all the responses and therefore hard to diligently follow the discussion. I am thinking that all the websites of Alizée are great and people should certainly have a site where they feel comfortable and is in their preferred language; however, I think better organized websites with more fault tolerance (cooperation?) would be more profitable to supporting Alizée and her fan base. For example, better linkage for distributing news efficiently, particularly so that people don't miss Alizée related events. If there's going to be something significant happening that people can participate in, they shouldn't miss it. For example, I'm really happy that you got me in the "we miss you" video to Alizée. I had like a half hour to get that done, though, when I found out. Also, I was able to take part in a party in Washington state in tribute to Alizée's birthday. Also, I worry a bit about meticulous chronicalization. That is, keeping track of all the news, interviews, etc. And, of course, getting everything translated. Recently the Mademoizelle interview was transcribed and translated to English, but a small part was not done. I still don't know if it was done or ever will be. I can probably go back and figure it out myself, but it's something that others will just miss.

Also, what ways can we promote Alizée outside of the fan community that already exists? I discovered Alizée on YouTube, not an Alizée fan site. I know you can only do what you can do, though, and it's great that you are doing something to promote Alizée. Also, the community should remain friendly and personable in spite of a high degree of organization.

I think good home pages help attract new people. Some are better than others. I wonder if we can make it easier to find Alizée merchandise that people can wear/display/give away. I must get an Alizée t-shirt to wear when I go see her (whenever that is). There's a French learning text book that has Alizée in it. That's cool! I feel like there are so many people here in America that certainly she could have more fans if they just had her pushed in their faces a bit more.

Merci Fanny
Old 11-18-2007, 03:27 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Roman, you make some good points. It would be nice if there were official liaisons or ambassadors to coordinate the dissemination of information across the major Alizée fan sites. Right now this function seems to be handled in an informal manner, thus information may be late or lost.

This could also be a way of eliminating duplication of effort, such as translating, etc.
Just a thought…
Old 11-18-2007, 04:01 PM
T'es divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RondasX View Post
i do it, well my portuguese it's a lot poor than my english or french if you know portuguese can you help us?
Yeah I guess I can, although my portuguese is from Portugal, not Brasil... (they're a bit different)
Old 11-18-2007, 04:03 PM
J'essaye parler francais

MesGourmandises is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo View Post
Yeah I guess I can, although my portuguese is from Portugal, not Brasil... (they're a bit different)
But you speak english absolutely perfect
Old 11-18-2007, 04:27 PM
T'es divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MesGourmandises View Post
But you speak english absolutely perfect
Well, I study for that But it's far far away from perfect
Old 11-18-2007, 09:26 PM

Yeah my target are the people who like to cooperate and is not an moderator or admninstrator of another forum i know that is hard to run a web and forum so i only want to give them a chance of help us and help Alizée because if we're united we do a best work for her, when she likes to make a tour in america she will visit more places