Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-17-2012, 04:31 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
She still has Betty Boop, The Little Mermaid, and how about the complete cast from Toy Story just to name a FEW she hasn't tattooed on her body yet. Of course we haven't seen her since she was 18 with her cloths off so there could ten or fifteen others hidden under her wardrobe.
Ohhh god no! Hey Alizee can you prove ALS right or wrong by posting pics ... just saying!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Well she seems to really like the Dragonball series. Over at AF a picture of her holding a little toy of one of the characters was posted. Plus she posted a picture from dragonballz a while ago on twitter. So I'm guessing the next tattoo will be from Dragonball/Dragonball Z.
Alizee with a Goku tatt .... hmmm I rather see her go Super-Corsican instead ... preferably not on me!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 06-17-2012 at 04:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 06-17-2012, 06:29 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Goku? Nah, she's secretly a Vegeta fan.

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q
Old 06-17-2012, 06:58 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
If Sony does their job right and produces a hit album that also embodies what you refer to as "Alizee-ish", and provides a proper promotion to go along with it, I think she has a good chance of a more successful result. This time, Sony will have more "ownership" in the product and may feel more compelled to make it a success.
Well it's because Sony is running the show and they have a reputation to protect that I feel this album will be a good album. It will sell in France. If it's not, it could cost some one there, their job or at least hurt their career with Sony and for that reason, I think whatever person (s) is running the show didn't like the progress it was makiing, they'd pull the plug on it, but there are no signs of that happening and so I'm very optimistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
She now has 3 strong petite female characters tattooed on her body. Has she missed any (any new "surprises" ahead), or has she covered them all?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
........................... Of course we haven't seen her since she was 18 with her cloths off so there could ten or fifteen others hidden under her wardrobe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
Stop giving her ideas, man! I could picture her reading your post and going:

""
LOL ()

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
maybe Marge Simpson tattoo on second arm
You gotta be kidding me!

It was mentioned that Rin Tin Tin is having some typd of event at his tatoo parlor, I believe it's next year and I think Alizee is gearing up for this and I don't think she will settle for being a bit player. I think she wants to be one of the main stars of this event so I think there will be several more tatoos.

That just made me think, we know that she is kind of shy, but she also loves being up on that stage, but that hasn't worked out that well with her past 2 albums, at least not in France. Maybe with all these tatoos that she already has and the many more that I'm sure are still to come, she is trying in a new way, to be the center of attention.
Old 06-17-2012, 07:56 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Goku? Nah, she's secretly a Vegeta fan.
Well that is only when she reads a power level of over 9,000!

Old 06-17-2012, 08:10 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Well she seems to really like the Dragonball series. Over at AF a picture of her holding a little toy of one of the characters was posted. Plus she posted a picture from dragonballz a while ago on twitter. So I'm guessing the next tattoo will be from Dragonball/Dragonball Z.
Show me this picture, Brian! I haven't seen it yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Well that is only when she reads a power level of over 9,000!
Hahaha!! If Dr. Gero knew about Alizée, he would have made an android out of her.

Man, Alizée would be the perfect gf for any nerd. Think about how she's into all this nerdy stuff on top of being pretty and awesome. The only girls I've met who are into dbz are absolute weirdos.

Alizée has never stopped surprising me.

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q
Old 06-17-2012, 08:59 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Show me this picture, Brian! I haven't seen it yet.

Hahaha!! If Dr. Gero knew about Alizée, he would have made an android out of her.

Man, Alizée would be the perfect gf for any nerd. Think about how she's into all this nerdy stuff on top of being pretty and awesome. The only girls I've met who are into dbz are absolute weirdos.

Alizée has never stopped surprising me.

Trust me when I say there are plenty of cute nerdy chicks out there .... and it is getting more and more comon/acceptable these days too ... maybe its just the girls I see since im always on the engineering side of campus but I seriously think it is a trend!

Old 06-17-2012, 10:55 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Haha.. well I once gave Alizée an LED electronic name badge with lyrics from ACC on it. Well it was actually mine but when I saw her face light up I just had to let her have it!

No matter what.. I guess we will always be together in electric dreams.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 06-17-2012, 11:22 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

She needs to get a tatoo of her skin color over top her tatoos or just get a full-body tatoo of her body without tatoos
Old 06-18-2012, 12:24 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
...It was mentioned that Rin Tin Tin is having some typd of event at his tatoo parlor, I believe it's next year and I think Alizee is gearing up for this and I don't think she will settle for being a bit player. I think she wants to be one of the main stars of this event so I think there will be several more tatoos.

That just made me think, we know that she is kind of shy, but she also loves being up on that stage, but that hasn't worked out that well with her past 2 albums, at least not in France. Maybe with all these tatoos that she already has and the many more that I'm sure are still to come, she is trying in a new way, to be the center of attention.
Isn't the tattooed lady usually a sideshow event?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
She needs to get a tatoo of her skin color over top her tatoos or just get a full-body tatoo of her body without tatoos
Whatever works.
Old 06-18-2012, 01:33 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Isn't the tattooed lady usually a sideshow event?
Maybe 60 years ago. Now-a-days, they are just tattoos.

And I don't think the event is at his Tin Tin's shop. I think it's some big expo type event.

Last edited by BrianO1; 06-18-2012 at 01:36 AM..