Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 04:49 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

And I'll add this, as I've done in the past. If you have inside information, there are two courses of action in regard to sharing that information that are honorable.

1) Share the information fully, including sources.
2) Don't share the information at all, as it would violate privacy.

When you present something as inside information without also presenting a source for it, you are, on the other hand, doing one of two things, neither of which is honorable. You may be:

1) Lying in order to make yourself look cooler than you really are, or
2) Sharing information that you have no business sharing because it violates privacy.

I don't know which of those Jung is doing here (although I quite strongly suspect #1). I don't care, either.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 01-21-2011 at 08:42 AM..
Old 01-17-2011, 04:59 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
I don't know which of those Jung is doing here (although I quite strongly suspect #1). I don't care, either.
+1
Still my guitar, gently weeeeeeps

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 01-21-2011 at 08:43 AM..
Old 01-17-2011, 06:12 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by severianb View Post
The number of people on this board who wish she was back doing the MF/LB thang is easily 50 percent.
Has there been a recent poll on this? I couldn't seem to find one if someone would like to double check. If there's not, we should do one. I'd be interested in seeing how it would turn out.
Old 01-17-2011, 10:10 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Has there been a recent poll on this? I couldn't seem to find one if someone would like to double check. If there's not, we should do one. I'd be interested in seeing how it would turn out.
I think it would depend how it was worded. In any case, it's pointless, they won't.

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)
Old 01-17-2011, 10:55 PM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
And I'll add this, as I've done in the past. If you have inside information, there are two courses of action in regard to sharing that information that are honorable.

1) Share the information fully, including sources.
2) Don't share the information at all, as it would violate privacy.

When you present something as inside information without also presenting a source for it, you are, on the other hand, doing one of two things, neither of which is honorable. You may be:

1) Lying in order to make yourself look cooler than you really are, or
2) Sharing information that you have no business sharing because it violates privacy.

I have to admit he seems almost unbelievably cool. Operative word being almost

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 01-21-2011 at 08:42 AM..
Old 01-22-2011, 02:13 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Amen Rob...

Edit:

One thing MF and LB didn't teach Alizee is how to mail things, thats for sure...
And out of the mouth of the very same roomate who called her that French slut last August....." I respect her, she is not just another pop slut selling her body who has no talent, and she is not going to give in to that either, she is a true artist, and I respect her for that." And now he thinks she is good. WOW what a change of heart that was. When he called her a slut last summer I just wanted to bitch slap him a few times!
Old 01-23-2011, 01:35 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Pretty sure Alizee has completely burned her bridges with MF and LB, I don't ever see a collaboration happening with them again. I'm not sure if Alizee can pick herself back up ever again. She has let her fame from MF carry her all these years, doing albums "for herself" and not really focusing on making a career of her own. If she wants to be famous and sell albums, she really needs a big overhaul on her whole image. She needs to take a few tips from her friend Jenifer, shes pretty popular. I know the whole DIVA image isn't Alizee's thing, but she needs to go more in that direction.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:58 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

You need to respect her life and her decisions.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:52 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

It pains me to say this, (because of the general mean attitude of recent posts) but I agree with Euphoria on one thing. The most surefire way to get back to being popular is follow somone like Jenifer's lead. I'm not saying it's the only way, and I personally would just want her to make good music.

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)
Old 01-25-2011, 06:18 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

I am still a very new fan to Alizée and ANY French Pop, was into hard rock and metal till Apr 25, 2010 still am. But could someone please fill me in on who Jennifer is? And why it would be a good idea for Alizée to follow her? Just wondering. I personally feel that what Alizée should follow is the leading of her own heart, that is where true artists create true art and music. No where else. When the Kent State Massacre occurred in Kent Ohio Neil Young went into the woods and did not come out until he had written Ohio. Neil Young, one of rocks legends, who never FOLLOWED anyone only his own heart. That is what I want to see, Alizée getting some queit time to listen to her own heart, if she can her next album is sure to be one to go down in history amongst the legends. You see call me old fashioned, but, I come from a place and time when true musicians DID NOT SELL OUT.

Last edited by RobandSandy; 01-25-2011 at 06:26 PM..
Closed Thread