Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Articles and Blog

Old 07-23-2018, 12:02 AM  
Working in title... Alizée blog?
VitaminAlizée333

Show Printable Version Email this Page
VitaminAlizée333 VitaminAlizée333 is offline 07-23-2018, 12:02 AM
Rating: (0 votes - average)

What about a public Alizée blog?
Where random postings go..Idk just brainstorming..
Views: 2532
Old 09-04-2018, 07:41 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

My expertise is more on the functional side of IT... the nuts and bolts. What we need here is for a graphic design artist or at least somebody with some artistic ability to step up to the plate and wire frame a home page new layout. If none of our artistic members can or is willing to spend a little time and design a layout, I guess I can take the first crack at it and upload it to my google drive for everybody to review and make suggestions/criticisms.

I see no reason why we cannot turn the landing page into something that would draw visitors in to see more. Flash is dying and HTML5 is replacing it to create dynamic web pages.

Since there has been discussion of having a montage of Alizee photos from phases of her career, perhaps we can approach this by having the main background picture of Alizee being a recent one, such as the photo she has been using to promote her singing appearances. Somewhere on the landing page there can be a filmstrip slider which contains thumbnails of say 20 or 25 of our favorite photos from every phase of her career. The user can rotate through the slider and click a thumbnail for an enlarged photo.

The forum itself isn't bad, except that the emoticons and chat features are pretty dated. One suggestion would be to hide the Calendar tab if nobody will be updating it with any content.