Default Share your Alizee youtube playlists

I 'll start :
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...S-3ryk9fazyK_7
Old 12-02-2021, 09:00 PM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyX...aylists?view=1
Old 12-03-2021, 10:24 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'm not sure if I have any Alizee playlists on Youtube, though I haven't checked my other 2 channels. It's funny though, I'll see something in my general searches that says playlist and it will have an image of one of my favorite videos and I click on it and it turns out to be several of my favorite videos. I don't know if Youtube autogenerates one based on what you watch but I'm usually so caught up in other things, I've never taken the time to check it out.

The only playlists I've generated outside of Youtube in recent years are for the cd player in my car.

The first song is Youpidou. Before I go further with this, I've seen her so much on video that when ever she's just singing as on a cd, I can still clearly see her images in my mind which still plays a big part in my audio playlist.

Like I said, Youpidou (English) is #1. It's too bad MF messed up the English translation of this song but I still love it. I love the music, I love the way she pronounces several English words and I loved the way she danced to the French version in En Concert. Just wished it could've been longer.

#2 J'en ai marre:
As I said, visualizing her plays a key role in listening to her. J'en ai marre was when she started turning from a teenager into a young woman and what a transformation. I also love the music of LB in this song.

#3 L'Alizé:
Great song. A song so fitting for her. One of her first songs I learned to sing along to.

#4 Moi Lolita:
ML should be at the top of the list, but I find myself riding with different people from time to time. If I don't know them well, I have to gage them. By the time ML plays, hopefully I'll have an idea of what they are about and if I'm suspect of them, by that time, I can skip the song.

#5 ACC
Another great song. One thing I really liked about it was with my limited amount of English, this was the one I found easiest to understand a lot of. Maybe visiting that building adds to it's importance to me.

#6 & #7 are a toss up. I can't figure which one to put ahead of the other. That is JPVA and Gourmandises:
Listening to JPVA, those beautiful images at the Eiffel tower come to mind. Gourmandises has that great piano beginning which has been my phone ring tone for years.

#8 Amelie (English):
Such a great song. Would've been a hit here if she had ever decided to test the waters. My mother was born in Canada, so I and my cousins have relatives up there. One year, I decided to go up when one of my cousins was going up with his wife and 3 kids to visit his dad who was living up there. I had worked the night before and I went up in my car with my cousin's son. I worked the night before so he drove and he was texting all the way.
Well one night, we grups were playing cards downstairs while the kids were playing games upstairs. The other grups were interested in hearing the music of this French singer I had talked so much about so I started playing some videos on my laptop while we played.

My cousin's 1 boy and 2 girls along with the eldest girl's boyfreind were all in differnt collges. At some point in their game playing, they got hungry and came down for some munchies. It just so happened that the video playing on my laptop was Alizée-Amélie m'a dit. Amelie was a French movie. Much to my surprise, they had all seen it in the areas of the different colleges they attended.

That showed me if Alizée had sung it here, many people in this country were familiar with the movie making it all that more possible that Alizée's singing of the song would have met with success.

#9 A Coeur deja pris:
Such a beautiful song and so underrated. You have to look at the English lyrics to appreciate it. Love the chorus,
https://youtu.be/_1TxDL4ywTY?t=199

"10 Hey Amigo:
More beautiful LB music and her singing to it in En Concert was stunning.

#11 Lou ou Toi;
Beautiful performance in EC.

#12 Tempete:
She looked incredibly cute during that performance.

#13 La Isla Bonita:
Such a great performance and the one through which I discovered her by, but It loses some importance to me because it was not one of her songs.

I'll end it here because I've gone on too long, but there is more.

P.S.
I almost forgot L'e-mail a des ailes:
It's a very beautiful and very underrated song. I think I'd have to sneak it in between 10 and 11.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-03-2021 at 11:08 PM..