there ya go, now you're talking!!! It comes with fries btw

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 01-12-2012, 06:52 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
It's official...Alizée likes Iced Tea

Now, I know what I'm gonna have tonight for dinner!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Alizée must be be reading this thread and decided to let us know she isn't in the studio dancing all alone with this guy.
I'm still jealous though. Why does he always have to be in the picture with her? Why can't he just take Alizee's picture instead?

Last edited by Jake04; 01-12-2012 at 06:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-12-2012, 07:22 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Well it may look kinda weird to the other students if they see Lili taking pictures if herself all the time. . woould love to see a little video clip of her dancing.
But hey, Let's just be happy she is sending pictures!

Speaking of which, I wonder if it is odd for the other students, when they find out who she is? Does it out more pressure on Alizee?
Old 01-12-2012, 07:41 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Well it may look kinda weird to the other students if they see Lili taking pictures if herself all the time. . woould love to see a little video clip of her dancing.

Speaking of which, I wonder if it is odd for the other students, when they find out who she is? Does it out more pressure on Alizee?
Most of them looked the same age as her, if not older. So, they may have heard of her.
Old 01-13-2012, 12:09 AM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
These dance studio pictures are just DAMN BEAUTIFUL.
This. It's like she's in her element or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
The big thing I see is that she's in the dance studio. Maybe she has a lot of dancing to do in Enfoirés. Or maybe Alizée has something else up her ghostbusters sleeve.
We can only hope.

Quote:
She just tweeted that she wants to be blonde
She looks great as a blonde, but I hope she knows Gwen is a natural brunette. And I think both Gwen and Alizee look better with their natural hair color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Someone's messing with her again. Someone created a fake account that looks exactly the same as her account except for ZERO followers.
Edit: It's almost midnight in France and then you see this. I hope she doesn't lose sleep over this.
I just wish her twitter account was simply @Alizee. There is no one else with that name who needs to use it like she does.

Quote:

A clip of her practicing would be fantastic, I love those old videos of her dancing.... speaking of which, they were probably filmed in that same dance studio. Many of the people there probably know her, I mean, how many dance studios are there in Corsica?

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)
Old 01-13-2012, 12:18 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Cause its a special time....oh ooh you know, its Christmas today...oh ooh...its Christmas today!

Wait...nevermind...Alizée is just giving us a picture of her every day
Old 01-13-2012, 04:01 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I noticed somebody commented that Alizee apparently posted that she'd like to be blond like Gwen Stefani. A few weeks ago, she tweeted or was it face booked about the guy in Paris who she goes to for her tatoos and a couple of weeks later she shows up with a new tatoo.

So if she indeed tweeted that she'd like to be a blond, then I feel there's a good chance, it's a done decision and if she does, to me personaly, I think it would be a huge blow to the image of her that I fell in love with years ago. One thing that to me has set her apart from so many singers is her great natural beauty.

It's been about 5 years now since I discovered Alizee. I still find myself when I'm watching En Concert, especially the part where she's wearing that beautiful white dress, mumbling to myself "Unbelievably beautiful". Everything was so beautiful; her, her dress, her singing, the music, the way she moved.
My desktop picture at home is the one below from SAD, because I thought it was probably typical of what she'd look like if you met her on the street; little make up, no noticable jewelry and she looked so awesome.

Singers like Lady Gaga and Madonna would probably pay millions to have the type of beauty she has, but it's either not important to her or maybe she doesn't realize what a great asset it is.

Back in the first couple of years, I used to show off performances so proudly to anyone I could get to watch and it still is that way with such performances as the ones in Les Enfoires, when she wore the maid's outfit,or the last song, Un jour de plus au paradis, where she was wearing a jacket. But now I cringe when I see performances like Un monde parfait, where the tatoo on her arm shows up that from a distance, just looks like a large blotch and if I'm showing this performances to someone, I hope they wont notice. I don't want to have to explain how someone so incredibly beautiful, would do something that would take away from that.

Maybe a change to her image will be good for her. Maybe it's what she needs, or maybe deep down inside, it's just what she really want's. It's her body, she can dam well do what ever she pleases with it. She'll probably look great as a blond. But I think it wont be the same for me. She keeps chipping away at that image and Impressions I've had of her over the years.
In the end it will be the songs of her new album that will determine her future success, but with each change she makes, to me something irreplacable is taken away and it's getting to the point where her performances will mean no more to me than so many other singers out. there.

Maybe this post was just a passing thought for her, or maybe it's a misquote or a misunderstanding but either way, I'd rather say my piece now about changes she's made or changes she might make and have her know my opinion, however unpopular it might be, than to wait until it's too late.

Old 01-13-2012, 04:18 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Sad, but good post Scruffy. I'm just glad her tatoos are where they are hard to see.

Alizée tweeted a picture of her nails today...and so I googled the nail paint and here it is. For only $5 you can use the same nail paint as Alizée I'm glad she is down to earth and doesnt spend a crapload on everyday items

http://www.powersante.com/beaute/maq...ronze-5ml.html
Old 01-13-2012, 04:54 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road

Actually, if Alizée went blonde, I wouldn't be too surprised. It seems she's either fascinated by France Gall, or she's actually a time traveler.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fldEfCZL6iQ?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Although if it's the latter, Alizée's voice has gotten a lot better in the last 45 years! (Also, this terrible, reprehensible song demonstrates other parallels between Gall and Jacotey in their early careers, if you look up what it`s about.)

Edit:

EDIT-

Wait- Just now I found further proof. Alizée rocked out, just this once:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Gz377hTKUmg?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

...then it turns out it`s ANOTHER FRANCE GALL SONG!!!

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZjMno3VbLCA?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

So yeah, I think she'll be totally blonde next week. And probably because she's tired of dying her hair dark for so long.

Last edited by Chuck; 01-13-2012 at 04:54 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-13-2012, 12:26 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

I think and I hope that she just tweeted that as part of "Confession Thursday" on tweeter. But, in case she does change her looks...I'll still support her. It'll be just like if my favorite team decides to change their uniform. I'm sure I'll get used to it.
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter