Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 11-04-2022, 11:16 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
I am kind of a budding writer; so when I see a video; I make up a story about it.
So my apologies to everyone in advance in the videos and the members of the forum also. First you must play the Official Moi, Lolita video. The french boy stops Alizee; tells her he thinks she is beautiful and wants to take her to town to dance at the disco. She says I can't go I have no money for the Bus. So he gives her the money. Then she runs away. He says When will we go; they are only there a couple of days! She says I have to go home; my step mother will be on the warpath ! When she gets home; her step mother chews her out and says get in the house and clean it up; don't make me beat you ! Alizee takes off to the Disco. Then the next day the step mother says my friend saw you at the disco; so now I am going to beat you ! Alizee says NO and runs away out the back of the garden and hides in some bushes.

Now you must play the Mylene Farmer video Appelle mon numero youtube Mylene Farmer. Our story continues.
The Red Headed Sprite Mylene; the Fairy Queen, Wakes Up and Consults her Crystal Ball. She sees that Man has messed up again ! Oh Dear My Fairies and I will have to work very hard to straighten this out ! But I am tired ; So I will spend the day in Bed !

The Phone Rings. It's Tinker Bell the Fairy. The Queen says Tinker; You Bad Fairy !, where are You ? You promised me Berries for Breakfast, Strawberries, Rasberries, Blueberries and here it is Noon and I have not one Berry to my name ! Corsica ? How did you get to Corsica ? You know my throne is hidden near Paris ! A Gale came up and blew you out to sea ! An try as you might you couldn't fly back ? This sounds like a Big Story about why I have no Berries ! Then you slipped off of the branch of a tree into some Brambles and Weeds and then two Cats started to hunt you ! More Story Tinker ! You thought you were a goner as they thought you were a Bird; so you cried out for Help! Help! Then this girl came along and shooed away the Cats and got you out of the Brambles ! So according to the Rules of Fairydome; you had to Grant her 3 wishes ! I thought some wishes were missing ! What is the Girl's name ? Alizee Jacotey ! And how old is she ? 15 ? What did she wish for ? We are all out of Princes as the Prince de Monaco is married ! Tinker said She wished she could become a Famous Dancer and Singer so she could escape her cruel step mother ! The Queen Can she sing and dance at all; this will be really hard to do ! Tinker says yes she is taking dancing and Singing Lessons. The Queen I suppose you granted this ? Tinker says Yes; I had to . I was going to fly back; but then the girl asked me; But when will I become a famous Dancer and Singer ? I told her you must enter all the contests you see and you will be noticed. You will have the Luck of the Fairies with you ! You will become Famous in the Blink of an Eye ! No Longer will you be the Corsican French Country Girl you will become Alizee ! Now I must be Off for my Fairy Queen awaits ! Alizee says my father is bringing home some Beef; you can stay for dinner ? But Tinker says Goodness No; Fairies do not eat Beef; but only Berries, Spices, Vegetables, roots, potatoes, etc. And now I must be off; I will check back with you from time to time, to see if you have decided on your other wishes.
This is my story as told to me by a Corsican. You may or may not believe it; but you should know that Alizee has a Tattoo upon her back; and the Tattoo is of a Fairy, and the Fairy Tinker Bell. And if you see some pictures of a young Alizee; you will see she has a Quirky kind of smile; which only a Girl who has seen a Fairy will have !
As I said before, you stories are entertaining. Maybe you can make one for the story Alacline. I think this song could've done very well if they made a video for it. It's a simple story that needs to be enhanced!

This video that I put together has English and French lyrics that tell the story if you click on the "CC".

Old 11-05-2022, 02:15 AM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Somehow I missed this Post ?

Somehow I missed this Post; so I am late replying Scruffy ! I will see what I can do with Alcaline ! Let me think about it a little.

Edit:

Thank You BamaGirl ! You are very Kind to like my stories ! To tell you a Secret; I am writing a book, in which i might tie in Alizee somehow ! I have a lot of the opening and ending but I lack the particulars of the middle grand development and 'chase scene'. I have a writer's block about that so far. I really want to get it done. Books are like children who interrupt you all the time; until you complete them. I have about 3 or more books in my head; so they torment me to finish them!
I change the song for You;
"in my mind; I'm going to Alabama, Can't you just see the sunshine ! Can't you just see the moonshine ? Yes, I'm going to Alabama in my Mind, and whispering something soft and Kind ! , Yes I'm going to Alabama in my Mind !" Ha! I better close now before you decide that I'm off my Rocker ! Ha!
I get my replies or posts mixed up; so I end up replying to two people at the same time ! Sorry !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 11-05-2022 at 02:20 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 11-05-2022, 11:55 PM

Default Re: Alcaline Scruffy

Alcaline ! This video is very Perfect and Excellent ! In Fact it seems to be Seamless ! Alizee is very Cute and Beautiful in it. She lays down at the start for a few seconds. Maybe she is tired from a long day of performing ! The only other performer I have ever seen do this is Billie Eilish of the Green Hair ! A performer has to be very sure of herself to take a Break on the stage by laying down ! Ha! Are you sure that this is not an actual video of her performing Alcaline ? It is so Great ! If you have produced this; then I think you are ready to make a million bucks in Hollywood doing videos, or working for Disney in the production of his movies, or else working for Taylor Swift on her Videos. They all have to mix or match their movements in the videos. After all; if you check J'en ai marre ! out; the movements in the Clip Officials have actually been culled out of many movements and actions by Alizee ! Thus it is that the English version "I'm Fed Up" actually has differences in actions from the French version ! while the song is virtually the same. It would be interesting to see them run side by side ! Lastly Scruffy; I think you might be pulling my leg, and this is an actual performance by Alizee; it is So Excellent ! Alas I am still working on my story interpretation ! But I thought I would add my observations . If you notice in J' en ai marre ! Alizee is very serious in the making of the initial video. However, when they are making the english version "I'm Fed Up" She is Relaxed and seems to smile more; because the song is already a Hit !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 11-05-2022 at 11:57 PM.. Reason: A miss spelling to correct.
Old 11-06-2022, 08:50 PM

Default A Video of the FUTURE by ScruffyDog777 Featurung Alizee singing Alcaline

Alizee is like a Little Battery !
In her performances she seems Tireless; but bounds across the stage doing her Dancing and Singing.
She is Remarkable ! And it comes across She is a Nice Girl, a Nice Woman, A Nice Person in Her
Performances ! So it is Easy to Fall in Love with our Little Alizee ! And most of us would do
Anything for Her, if She Asked ! But it is Easy to put our Alizee on a Pedestal; and so we gripe
if she falls off of it ! Like Anthony Quinn in Lawrence of Arabia told Omar Shariff "He is not
Perfect ! He Lied ! There is No Chest Full of Gold In Aquaba ! So Alizee the Girl always wanted
Tattoos ! Perhaps this is done by men and women a lot in Corsica ? I do not know ? But her
Parents told her NO at first ! And then later; her Promoters Mylene and Laurent Boutennot Told her
NO; Not for the Stage ! So then when Alizee finally got independent she finally got all her
Tattoos she wanted ! So; like Lawrence, some people say they do not like it; But most of us
still Love her ! And if any of us got out of hand with her; She is intelligent and would chew
us out; I am sure ! Even though she is a Nice Person; you are Not going to Mistreat her and get
away with it like the announcer in one film after she did Moi, Lolita ; he asked her why do you
wear the Stupid Clumpy Shoes ? She said WHAT ! ?; as a Girl. This is my costume for the Dance
and the song; It is what I wear, so do not question it ! There is a video of this someplace, but
I have Lost it ! But I have got long-winded and I Digress from the video. I apologize in advance because I fear it is not my best work !

This is a Video from the FUTURE ! It is sort of like Zuckerburg's Metaverse; but much more
Sophisticated ! When Alizee puts the tiny Headphone, Earphones, and Microphone on the sort of
Star Trek like Hologram of the Olympia Theater is Produced around her complete with stage,
audience, musicians, and can play any of her songs to which she can Sing to ! Thus she can
Duplicate or re-live her performances if she wants to for any song she wants to ! But the
Musicians and the Audience will React to anything Alizee does; so she is free to change the
performance online and in real time if she wants to ! Thus each performance can be Unique
and Recorded. It is perhaps the way performers will practice in the future; so they can
see what works in the Performance and what doesn't and so they can change their
performances before they do them in front of a live audience ! The Video thus shows you
what the Wave of the Future will be ! So Alizee performs her song "Alcaline" which i
take to mean a little Battery ! Perhaps we can recommend her as a spokesperson for Duracell Alcaline batteries ? But i digress.

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 11-07-2022 at 06:47 PM.. Reason: A miss-spelling which is annoying if you read it !
Old 11-08-2022, 09:25 AM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Thank You BamaGirl ! You are very Kind to like my stories ! To tell you a Secret; I am writing a book, in which i might tie in Alizee somehow ! I have a lot of the opening and ending but I lack the particulars of the middle grand development and 'chase scene'. I have a writer's block about that so far. I really want to get it done. Books are like children who interrupt you all the time; until you complete them. I have about 3 or more books in my head; so they torment me to finish them!
I change the song for You;
"in my mind; I'm going to Alabama, Can't you just see the sunshine ! Can't you just see the moonshine ? Yes, I'm going to Alabama in my Mind, and whispering something soft and Kind ! , Yes I'm going to Alabama in my Mind !" Ha! I better close now before you decide that I'm off my Rocker ! Ha!
I get my replies or posts mixed up; so I end up replying to two people at the same time ! Sorry !
Nice revision of that song! Now I will have the song in my head. It is good, though, because I always liked that song. I actually bought it on a 45 rpm record many years ago (showing my age here!).
I hope you do get your book written. I would love to read it when it is finished!
Old 11-08-2022, 10:38 PM

Default Stranger Things! Nine the Cat-Girl, Elder Sister of Eleven

Stranger Things ! Nine; The Cat-Girl, Elder Sister of Eleven,
doesn't want to be experimented on anymore !
She is Marre ! Or Fed Up With it ! They are making her
Super Strong; Like a Ninja Soldier ! And she can do Things with her Mind;
like Disappear the Camera ! The Government keeps her at the Institute
and does not let her out ! Her Cell is made of Super Strong "Steel-Glass"
to keep her in and it is like a Farady Cage to Dampen her mind power !
Guard Two says Why are we Piping in Music to Her ? Guard One says; That
is just it ! We are Not ! She is Generating the Music by herself ! And
She is singing along with her Own Music ! It is Self-Generated Music and
Singing along with it ! There is no known word for this in Medical, Mental,
or Psychological Dictionaries ! It is Unknown ! Guard Two says; I don't
like how she looks at me with those Cat-Eyes of Her ! Guard One says Don't
Worry; She can't get out ! Guard Two says She gets Stronger every day; the
Scientists don't realize it ! Nine Sings
"Bubbles and Water" ( she is experimented on );
"Legs Up For Hours" ( she is Restrained);
"My Tail is Under Me" ( the scientists keep her tail from poking them in the eyes! )
"I'm Fed Up with being Fed Up All of the Time, ( I will Break Out of Here ! )"
Nine Smashes the Cell with her Fist ! Guard One says Hit the Alarm !
Guard Two I can't she Disappeared It ! And My Gun, Two ! Nine says Meh !
as she tears the Guard room Door off the Hinges ! She knocks their heads
together knocking them out ! She takes their Badges, I will Badge myself out!
She runs down the Outer Corridor to an Exit. She sees no one in the Courtyard !
She opens the Door and runs across the Courtyard and up the side of a building.
She Runs along the Roof intil she can vault the Electified Fence, Then she hits
the Ground Running for the Forest ! Behind her Alarms go Off, Sirens, and
Searchlights start ! ( To be Continued possibly )

Edit:

This might be my best work Here !
Nine the Cat-Girl as part of Stranger Things! Elder Sister of Eleven, the Strange Girl. It Fits so Perfectly; as if the video was made for my story ? She moves
like a Cat; and her Name is only the experimental number 9, Like 11's Name !
I Dedicate this to BamaGirl ; as she likes my Fantacies so much ! I hope You stay safe; as another Hurricane is headed your way ! You should possibly
go home to Alabama for a while till it passes; as I wouldn't want you Hurt !
It is better to get out of the way of these things and it may get stronger !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 11-08-2022 at 10:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 11-13-2022, 07:27 PM

Default The Perfect and Excellent Alizee Performance of J'en ai marre! in her White Dress

The Perfect and Excellent Performance of J'en ai marre ! by Alizee in her White Dress at the Olympia Theater in Paris, France. ( where all good acts go ) ! As we Post; the video has 29 Million Views, soon to go to 30 Million and Alizee has 535 Subscibers ! My Interpretation of the Video.
Le French Girl and her boyfriend originally loved each other; but he is lately Miss-Treating Her All of the Time ! She Complains but he still does it; so Finally she is Marre or Fed Up ! So She sings the Marre to him !
And when Le French Girl is chewing you out; and waving her arms and wrists at you in the air; She is Breaking Up with You ! And When she crosses her arms over her chest and says "OTE !" It is Over !
Old 12-28-2022, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
Nice revision of that song! Now I will have the song in my head. It is good, though, because I always liked that song. I actually bought it on a 45 rpm record many years ago (showing my age here!).
I hope you do get your book written. I would love to read it when it is finished!
When I do get my Book written; I will send you a copy somehow, because you like my stories ! Either by your address ( if you give it to me later ) or by your email address ( if you give that to me later ) Although then you might know my secret identity ! Ha ! I am also trying to write it for a Movie; so it could end up in Hollywood ! Ha!
Old 12-31-2022, 07:07 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
When I do get my Book written; I will send you a copy somehow, because you like my stories ! Either by your address ( if you give it to me later ) or by your email address ( if you give that to me later ) Although then you might know my secret identity ! Ha ! I am also trying to write it for a Movie; so it could end up in Hollywood ! Ha!
I would very much love a copy of your book! Thank you! When you are ready, let me know and I will give you my e-mail address. That would be wonderful, and I’m looking forward to it!
Old 12-31-2022, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
I would very much love a copy of your book! Thank you! When you are ready, let me know and I will give you my e-mail address. That would be wonderful, and I’m looking forward to it!
You Got It Bamagirl ! I generally get 5 or 6 print "author" copies of the printed edition; But I could send a PDF online version of the book to you, I think. It is not about Fairies but part of a series of Popular movies already out there. I will try to see if I can get it approved as part of a Movie Franchise later, so it could hit the Movie Screen. I think it is guaranteed to be at least a modest hit with possibly more than one book; But I am getting way ahead of myself here. I have been stymied lately with so much to do over the Holidays I couldn't get to it, but now in 2023 I should have some time !