Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-10-2012, 11:04 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

I think Sailor moon is a permanent one... She did cover it, but again, I am no expert.

Old 08-10-2012, 11:07 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
I think Sailor moon is a permanent one... She did cover it, but again, I am no expert.

sailormoon i think yea, but the last I dont think is permament

Old 08-10-2012, 11:12 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

I think all of the tattoos are perminant, except maybe this newest one. The Tinkerbell and lizard have been there for years and years.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:20 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
I think all of the tattoos are perminant, except maybe this newest one. The Tinkerbell and lizard have been there for years and years.
We can surely hope that yes! Only time will tell I guess .............

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 08-10-2012, 11:27 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Well if she is cool getting temporary tattoos...we should send her a cool design for an AAm tattoo.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:28 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
jaja... she is wasting Sony time... and what they did before? Sony and her great manager ruined completely Psychédélices, no comment by UEDS... this is first time when Sony took realy job in their hands, or it looked so...
The only one who ruined Psych was Alizee. She thought all she had to do was show up on stage. Didn't matter if she didn't dance. Didn't matter if she wore WalMart dresses. Didn't matter if she looked like a housewife. She put zero effort into it and got zero results out of it.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:51 AM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

If she's not serious about her career or this album, like I said, she should stop wasting not only Sony's time, but the time of all the song writers and musicians who are involved with it. I'm sure they'd much rather put their talents towards someone who has their interests at heart too instead of her own selfish wants. Maybe she doesn't need the money, but I'm sure many of them do.

... how the music business works? All the session musicians, engineers etc will have been paid already. Not by Alizee but by Sony. Alizee would have no control over any of that. As for the song writers, we don't know the details of their contracts with Sony. Again, nothing to do with Alizee. Sony are not a registered charity and could not care less about Alizee, they are in it for any potential profit. All of the key financial decisions about promotion etc are made by people other than Alizee.

It strikes me that you are just hell bent on attacking her at every turn because you feel that she has let you down because you think that she is not the person you thought she was or the person you want her to be. I'm now starting to understand why 'celebrities' are often frightened of their fans.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:57 AM

Quote:
The only one who ruined Psych was Alizee. She thought all she had to do was show up on stage. Didn't matter if she didn't dance. Didn't matter if she wore WalMart dresses. Didn't matter if she looked like a housewife. She put zero effort into it and got zero results out of it.
well I see you know big shit how it with Psychédélices Tour was... that she sued her manager, cause he was just only one big waster. If he could, he would sell her by russian rulete...
And about album, there were big plans with 3rd single - VERY BIG and I know it from my source from Sony, but from day they stopped completely promo

Last edited by Karin; 08-10-2012 at 12:00 PM..
Old 08-10-2012, 12:20 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It doesn't matter what big plans there were for Psych. The album just wasn't any good, and the French people who were accustomed to the great music of MF and LB knew that. Nothing could have sold this album to the French people and to say there was is to say that all the people of France are stupid.

It's like years ago when a record company would promote the A side of a record to promote it and fans didn't like it and in many cases , they found out the B side was a very good side. But with Pysch, there was no good B side or C side or whatever. No amount of promotion could have made it work

I'm not hell bent on attacking her, but it absolutely pisses me off when her fans in here can't face reality. You could've pumped all the money and all the promotion in the world into Psych and UEDs and it would not have done any good. They were both lame albums.

I dont attack her because I feel she has let me down. I attack her quite frankly because her last 2 albums were amateur hour and she has no idea why.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:26 PM

Quote:
It doesn't matter what big plans there were for Psych. The album just wasn't any good, and the French people who were accustomed to the great music of MF and LB knew that. Nothing could have sold this album to the French people and to say there was is to say that all the people of France are stupid.

It's like years ago when a record company would promote the A side of a record to promote it and fans didn't like it and in many cases , they found out the B side was a very good side. But with Pysch, there was no good B side or C side or whatever. No amount of promotion could have made it work

I'm not hell bent on attacking her, but it absolutely pisses me off when her fans in here can't face reality. You could've pumped all the money and all the promotion in the world into Psych and UEDs and it would not have done any good. They were both lame albums.

I dont attack her because I feel she has let me down. I attack her quite frankly because her last 2 albums were amateur hour and she has no idea why.
and do you think with Mylene it would be better? Compare Gourmandises and MCE, it went down with MCE and it would so with Mylene or not, but that you dont care why. You all here just try find every mistake, but of course just on her and not on her team. Her only big mistake was, she joined company like Sony which had problems from the start.