Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-09-2021, 10:12 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Four new members added today. One is from the USA, and the others I believe are from Spain, Belgium, and Mexico. They don't always have their homes listed so I have to deduce from their friends and posts where they are from.
Old 04-12-2021, 04:34 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Talking

Well... I'm thinking a little bit of statistics...

Is it possible to give any estimate of how many of the members of AA’s Facebook page are from the United States...?

It would be interesting to know, for example, the distribution of members in the US vs. the World.

Alizée 💜
Old 04-13-2021, 10:11 AM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
Well... I'm thinking a little bit of statistics...

Is it possible to give any estimate of how many of the members of AA’s Facebook page are from the United States...?
Hi AlizéeSuperFanFIN!

Here are some Facebook stats that might be of interest to you.

AA FB stats April 2021 pg 1.jpg

AA FB stats April 2021 pg 2.jpg
Old 04-13-2021, 04:14 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Exclamation

^Thank you!

I thought Facebook doesn’t provide very good stats, but it clearly provides pretty accurate stats!

Alizée 💜
Old 04-14-2021, 06:01 AM

24Shepherd24 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
IMO, if Alizée was brought over here with just her French songs, half the country would have been speaking French by the time her tour was over!

Yes, absolutely! There are quite a few non-English recordings (mostly Spanish) that make it in the USA. Gangnam Style, (Korean), I Want Chocolate (Babymetal-Korean), Du Hast, (Rammstein-German), Lili Marleen (Marlene Dietrich-German), Despacito (Luis Fonsi), La malagueña (Placido Domingo), Sukiyaki (Kyu Sakamoto-Japanese 1963), Everything by Edith Piaf, La Vie en Rose by everyone, The Hu (Wolf Totem-Mongolian). The only reason Alizee didn't make it in America is that she wasn't marketed in the USA. The money for that didn't surface. I firmly believe her charm would have overcome her lack of English, and if she made it in New York, she would speak superb English today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY

Last edited by 24Shepherd24; 04-14-2021 at 06:28 AM..
Old 04-14-2021, 08:30 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24Shepherd24 View Post
I firmly believe her charm would have overcome her lack of English, and if she made it in New York, she would speak superb English today.
I completely agree!
Old 04-22-2021, 06:24 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Question

By the way! There seem to be a lot of different Alizée fan groups on Facebook.

Like fan videos and more, e.g. on Youtube.

Not to mention fanatical fans all over the web!

But considering Facebook, I wonder if they may already be "too much"....

When small groups are scattered, anyone can get confused... which group to join, etc.

For example, would a few regional and coordinated groups be better - than hundreds of small groups scattered?

No, unless Alizée herself, urges from her throne, fans to do so, it may be impossible to “unite” different groups... But let me still think about it.

Alizée 💜
Old 04-29-2021, 08:08 AM
Super Moderator

Default Facebook Post

This is a picture I posted on our Facebook page one week ago. It's amazing how well it did. I discussed it with another admin who has been there longer than I have, and he's seen videos with larger numbers after a while, but he's never seen such a large response on the first day of a post, with about 9,000 reached; 2,000 engagements; and over 60 shares on that first day. It's amazing that it is just a still taken from the Stars a Domicile video--a video most of her fans have seen many a time. It was just a blur of a moment, but someone happened upon that moment that showed two pretty and very happy young French ladies, walking hand in hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4AEHmPZvTw&t=574s

AFB.jpg
Old 04-29-2021, 09:54 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Cool

Quote:
This is a picture I posted on our Facebook page one week ago. It's amazing how well it did. I discussed it with another admin who has been there longer than I have, and he's seen videos with larger numbers after a while, but he's never seen such a large response on the first day of a post, with about 9,000 reached; 2,000 engagements; and over 60 shares on that first day. It's amazing that it is just a still taken from the Stars a Domicile video--a video most of her fans have seen many a time. It was just a blur of a moment, but someone happened upon that moment that showed two pretty and very happy young French ladies, walking hand in hand.

Attachment 3388
Great numbers, but it's a great picture!

Almost every time I watch this episode, I usually jump straight into their encounter.

That is the highlight of the episode.

Alizée 💜
Old 04-29-2021, 04:36 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Attachment 3388
I'm an admin there and it surprised the heck out of me. It's not a picture of her in one of her sexy outfits. It's just like a young lady dressed the way you'd see on the streets. Though Alizée is not a teenager anymore, I'd rather see her wear an outfit similar to this in her stage appearances like the recent one in Poland rather than what she's been wearing. Those outfits make her look old beyond her years