Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-14-2016, 01:51 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Jo Jacotey posted a great picture of the Blood Islands today. He's also been taking a lot of pictures of beautiful women. It seems more so than he usually does, but I could be wrong about that. I don't know if these are professional models or not. He's even taken some in what looks to be the Paris Metro.

Old 03-15-2016, 10:09 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Dave, Lucas, Ray, et. al.,
Thanks for the massive update. I have not been near a computer where I can just hop on and get to this site. It's been very frustrating for me.

Working days and nights, with little sleep.

My best regards to you all here.
Stephen
Old 03-16-2016, 05:49 AM

I posted a video today on our FB page I took back at LE 2013 I believe it was.

Old 03-16-2016, 08:22 PM

Chez Paulo posted this picture saying his restaurant would open at noon this Friday on le jour de la Madonnucia and here's a paragraph describing that holiday.
Ajaccio is poised once again to celebrate with fervor his holy patron Madonnuccia A, Our Lady of Mercy. The celebrations begin tonight (Wednesday) at 6:01 p.m. with Mass followed at 20 h45 the salvation of the Blessed Sacrament to the cathedral and the tribute made to Our Lady of Mercy on the Place des Palmiers. Tomorrow (Thursday), Mass in the cathedral from 8:00 and then also post-12:00 to 5:00 p.m. followed by the traditional procession. This tradition is still very respected by Ajacciens that take over the years to honor the one who saved the city from the plague. Today what modern pest and how to protect themselves, this will be the theme of the message of the Bishop on this special day. Listen Mgr Brunin

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-20-2016 at 01:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-17-2016, 01:44 PM

This message was posted by Ghislain Rossi of Alizée AIFC (Facebook). Apparently AIFC will not follow Alizée any more as a group, but Fany will still have an Alizée page. This I would think is a big loss for Alizée. It was by far the most active FB page, with mostly fans from Mexico. They had numerous posts everyday. Fany, a beautiful young lady who helps run this site has told me with what she said was inside info that Alizée would start on a new album this year. Then when Alizée announced she had no plans on the horizon for a new album, it just seemed to take all the wind out of AIFC's sails. Now they are planning on following Mylene Farmer and a beautiful actress who's name escapes me at the moment.

I'm still gathering info on this and reading comments and hopefully will have an update later.

"BYE BYE ALIZEE
Ghislain Rossi·Thursday, March 17, 2016
.450 friends were removed this morning: and there remain still about 400 about it to remove: there should thus me remain 500 about it (personal friends, members of my family, fans of mylene Farmer and Ysa Ferrer.). As I told it yesterday to you: I do not want to continue any more to follow dancer Alizée. For me, she was a singer. This one belongs henceforth to the past. Group AIFC will be thus dissolved. On the other hand, my wife Fany will continue to maintain page AIFC. Please don't make confusion between me and Fany Lerremme. we have each another way of thinking.

To make a summary of the situation: some artists change and some fans too: Fany has decided to continue for ALIZEE but in a page, and no more in a group. I’m going to remove all the administrators of the AIFC group (it’s not a personal decision against you). I will invite to join Fany and few others on AIFC page (and so, there won’t be new publications in the old group neither new members; I will give you the link to follow AIFC page, if you haven’t yet liked: www.facebook.com/aifclili

Understand well: I’m not a new hater of Alizée. I’m just fed up with her dancing activities, her TV réality shows, her Grégoire , her art to buzz,her selfies, her choices not to go to “LES ENFOIRES” for a third Dals Tour. I respect her choices but it’s not an obligation for me to follow her. If Fany is agree with Alizée’s career, I respect too.

To conclude, the concept of group is old and not adapted to present. And we have lost important admins: Christel Min, Alex Friedrich, Christine Paridans and now Carol Provenza. So, my preoccupations will go now only to the artist never deceiving me (Mylène FARMER) and an actress (Virginie EFIRA). Good Luck Fany pour AIFC page"
Old 03-18-2016, 08:23 PM

There were a couple of pictures posted by Jo Jacotey. One the usual beautiful picture of Corsica (I assume it's Corsica). The second one I have no idea what it is. It has some lettering on it.... like HDMI and Dolby. Maybe it has something to do with an electronic component he bought.

I also chatted with Ghislain Rossi of AIFC. He told me he has thyroid cancer and I'm sure that had an influence on his decision to drop a lot of their coverage of Alizée.

Old 03-19-2016, 08:34 AM

Jo Jacotey responded to my and other puzzled comments to the lower picture I posted in the previous post.

"PS4 blanche... "
Old 03-20-2016, 12:08 PM

Fany Lerremme of AIFC posted this picture today. I thought it was a great job by somebody. I posted a question to her to try and find out who it was who created this.

Old 03-21-2016, 02:08 PM

Stefan Bessow who's from Germany asked me to be an admin in AIFC. I think what's happening is I had reported how Ghislain Rossi was doing away with the group and Fany was just keeping open the page. I think what's happening now is they are now trying to save the group too, by coming up with a group of admins to run it. Stefan speaks German as well as English, Fany speaks French and they added 2 guys who speak Spanish.
Robert Rhein for those who know him was kicked out because he was upset with Ghislain for what he was doing. Ghislain just seemed to lose interest after the announcement of no new album, plus he has thyroid cancer.

I told Stefan that I should tell him about my past before he considers me, but he's seen what I've done with our Facebook page and that was enough for him, besides most of the controversy takes place in the forum.

I checked to see if it was okay with Merci Alizee and he said yes.

I didn't want to accept it. Now while I'm still out of work, I have plenty of time for this, but next month when I return, I think it will be tougher to do what I'd like to do.
I suggested to Steffan that we come up with some policies on how the place is run. I see on just about every Alizee facebook page except AlizeeAmerica those pictures posted of Alizee in the JPVA dress. To not allow them I think wont be approved. There's also picture of Annily which I seee posted too. So I'll discuss that with Stefan. I think the best I can do is to just maintaining the usual standards in AA's Facebook page.

If it proves too much work for me, I'll drop it. My main loyalty will always be with Alizee America.

This may have already paid dividends for AA FB as far as viewership. Usually the best a post does on our page is a couple of hundred views in a few weeks. I just posted a short one from LE yesterday, and it's already had 2,500 people reached and 450 views. Our FB page is the only place I posted it.

So if anyone has suggestions or comments, pro or con, please mention them. If you don't say anything, then I don't want to hear any complaints later.

Old 03-21-2016, 05:44 PM

Chez Paulo posted from this Facebook page which is devoted to Corsica and has some beautiful pictures of the Island.

https://www.facebook.com/BienvenueEnCorse/