Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-22-2016, 01:38 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Mademoisellejulie magazine article

Here's magazine article that was posted in FB today by a woman from Toulous.

http://www.madmoisellejulie.fr/le-jo...viewer-alizee/

Here's a Bing translation;

It was a bit a dream of kid of ado. Thanks to my job, I have the chance to get a few small kiffs like to interview Alizée. I had already tried Hélène Rollès, without much success. But thanks to its future participation in Superkids on M6, I could ask some questions to the small brunette Corsica. Impressions.

At Alizee, I love the freshness of me... lolita and his tone serious and suave at once. Unlike most, it is his album a child of the century, composed in part by Chateau Marmont or Para One, french talents of the electro scene, which got the hardest. Like the wind that bears his name, Alizée inspires me the lightness, simplicity, this facility to sail registry in registry without ever belong to none. And from the first words of our interview, I realized that my first impressions on his subject were good. Alizée is talkative, but still asked, she speaks with a strong accent, it feels especially passionate.

April 6, Alizée will participate again in a radio. But unlike seeds of star, who launched his career in 2000, and dancing with the stars, which allowed him to meet love (Grégoire Lyonnet), and also to reconnect with his passion for dance, for the first time, it is as a member of the jury that the young woman will officiate in Superkids.

© Aurélien FAIDY / M6

In an interview, there again, we feel its amazing humility: "I felt more legitimate judging from children, because myself it is a radio which opened the doors of success." Because it is also alien to the circus or the magic universe that are part of the Superkids numbers, Alizée preferred to focus on the emotion and feel and has avoided relying solely on the technique of the candidates: "I tried first and foremost to be affected, that they take us into their own universe."

Humble, Alizée is undoubtedly. Most importantly, despite the setbacks and more than ten years of career, Alizée is a bosseuse. Those who think that it owes its success to boost by Mylène Farmer in its infancy are wrong. Even today, if it were to give one advice to young foals, it would be to work, and work hard: "there is that it is paying. Need to make the right choices, remain master of its way and listen to his heart. »

Now more serene, less shy, Alizée has decided to devote himself fully to the dance: "I do what I want at the moment. The meetings and the course of things have naturally referred me to the dance, so for now, I am my instinct without asking me questions. I do not say goodbye to the music so far, but at the moment my priority is not there. For the rest, we'll see. "In this

framework, it connects the benefits with Grégoire Lyonnet, everywhere in France, before turning the best pastry chef special people, which will be broadcast by this summer on M6. Before returning to his beloved Island, Corsica, although vacation earned in July/August. Because ultimately, it is still and always there the wind (ra) leads.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-22-2016 at 01:42 PM..
Old 03-22-2016, 07:37 PM

I chatted with Steffan Bossow in Facebook tonight. He was the one who invited me to be an admin of AIFC. I guess he too had just been invited to be an admin there.

I discussed with him my concerns with the revealing pictures and also pictures of Annily and he agreed with me. So I will send a message to the higher ups there tomorrow to see what their thoughts are.

A few months ago when I saw little was being with our FB page, I started posting to it on a regular basis. Then I learned about the other Alizée FB pages. There were many accusations going back and forth between those pages. But except for name calling, I never really heard anything of substance.

Well tonight I also heard quite a bit from another FB page member and it was quite a revelation. It seems there is trouble in the FB world and it involves AIFC. As I said, Ghislain says he has thyroid cancer, plus he doesn't have much interest anymore in the dancing Alizée so I'm guessing there will be some new leadership there. I've mentioned before AIFC seems to have the biggest following I believe. So if there are things amiss there, we (me and Stefan who I discussed this with) will try and get to the bottom of it and straighten it out, to save these fans for Alizée.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-22-2016 at 07:41 PM..
Old 03-25-2016, 08:49 PM

Came across this fan video someone had posted on Facebook. It was published back in 2014. Maybe others have seen it, but I haven't. I think it's an awesome video. One of the best fan videos I've seen in a while. I've even stayed in the Hotel Fesch that's pictured in the video.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-25-2016 at 09:19 PM..
Old 03-26-2016, 11:20 AM

I just saw this posted in FB. I don't know if it's been posted here or not but it's an article about Alizée being the new star of M6. It talks about the Superkids show and also "The Best Pastry" show that she will also be in.

http://toutadecouvrir.com/2016/03/26...le-star-de-m6/

Early this year, M6 has decided to bet on many Alizee. Viewers will find it in the jury of "SuperKids" and "The best pastry" special personalities.

From Wednesday, April 6 in prime time, one that began dancing at the age of 4 will be sworn in the program "SuperKdis". Presented by Faustine Bollaert and Stéphane Rotenberg, this program will allow candidates from 9 to 16 years to compete in the first interdisciplinary contest for children through extraordinary benefits.

Participants will be graded by professionals: Alizee, artist Liane Foly, the sportsman Philippe Candeloro and producer Gérard Louvin. More beautiful than ever and proudly displaying his tattoo "SailorMoon" during bonuses, the interpreter of "Moi Lolita" will impress in his new role as judge being particularly comfortable during its interventions.
Multiply caps

And soon, "the little chain that goes" will also broadcast "The best pastry" celebrity version. With the two leaders Faustine Bollaert (really!) And Cyril Lignac, the stars of the TV, comedy, sports or music will be testing at formidable culinary events. The cast: Alizee, Philippe Candeloro (again!), Valerie Begue, Princess Erika, Danièle Evenou, Artus, Alain Bouzigues, Aymeric Caron and Dave Damien Sargue. What salivating in advance ...

One thing is certain: since its participation in entertainment "Dancing with the Stars" on TF1, the career of the "girlfriend" of Grégoire Lyonnet enjoying a revival. The young mother, who always rise from infatuation, can count on the valuable support of its fan base in each of its new adventures. On Twitter, it brings together more than 451,000 subscribers who follow her every day and forward. In 2016, Alizée therefore not finished talking to her on M6!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-26-2016 at 11:25 AM..
Old 03-26-2016, 08:13 PM

Great picture posted on FB by the Alizée Forever Young FB page.....
The caption read, "I'm a puppy looking for my queen!".

Old 03-27-2016, 04:48 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I just saw this posted in FB. I don't know if it's been posted here or not but it's an article about Alizée being the new star of M6. It talks about the Superkids show and also "The Best Pastry" show that she will also be in.

http://toutadecouvrir.com/2016/03/26...le-star-de-m6/

Nice, positive coverage.

I am really glad to see that France is FINALLY getting behind her - even if she had to change profession a couple of times in order to shift their perspective.

She needs to make this transition in order to truly have a new rebirth. After she has, options will really open up for her again.
Old 03-27-2016, 04:46 PM

Ajaccio is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Came across this fan video someone had posted on Facebook. It was published back in 2014. Maybe others have seen it, but I haven't. I think it's an awesome video. One of the best fan videos I've seen in a while. I've even stayed in the Hotel Fesch that's pictured in the video.

That's a great video, albeit somewhat sad. Definitely the best fan video I've seen.
Old 03-28-2016, 06:25 AM

Jo Jacotey shared a playlist that included a certain someone!

This is what the article said, in case it disappears....

"Happy Easter to you all! religious holiday commemorating the resurrection of Jesus Christ, Easter has become a family tradition, especially the appointment of the greediest. Chocolate, sweets, candy of all colors ... All follies are allowed, since it is the Easter Bunny in person regia. The favorite pastime of children? The egg hunt course! A tradition that falls back to ancient times and has crossed the times, the egg symbolized in popular belief the origin of the world and fertility.

Rather than rush to unceremoniously on chocolate délicieuseries offered by your loved ones, and to undermine your liver, we propose to wait with a small selection of music, ideal to whet your mouth. Remember! Years before "La Femme chocolat" Olivia Ruiz, it already existed Annie Cordy and his famous "Cho Ka Ka O". While Sabine Paturel was making "Nonsense," Alizee it, proposed its "delicacies". As for Boris Vian, it was more expeditious. His message for Easter Monday? "Go t'faire cook an egg man!"

Read more at http://www.chartsinfrance.net/actual...2wd1FcaoCsL.99

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/actualite/news-91571.html

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-28-2016 at 06:44 AM..
Old 03-30-2016, 01:19 PM

Alizée had tweeted today that there is "work in progress" and " surprise". A couple of weeks ago her dad had mentioned there would be a photo shoot for Alizée and Gregoire after the Tour was done. I wonder if this might be the surprise?

Work in progress ������ #surprise (https://twitter.com/hashtag/surprise?src=hash) #love (https://twitter.com/hashtag/love?src=hash) pic.twitter.com/tW2nHU3uIH (https://t.co/tW2nHU3uIH)

Edit:

Alizée Updates says that what ever is going on with regard to this tweet, is happening in London. Let the speculation begin!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-30-2016 at 01:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-30-2016, 06:44 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Alizée Updates says that what ever is going on with regard to this tweet, is happening in London. Let the speculation begin!
She's running for parliament; She has an uncontrollable lust for fish and chips; Annily wanted a ride on the London Eye; Gregorie wanted to see London Bridge falling down; She wanted to visit a friend locked in the tower.

http://www.visitlondon.com/discover-...o-visit-london