Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 10-31-2010, 07:54 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb New VLC Media Player iTouch App for Alizee Videos!

Ok so I am the sort of person that loads as many Alizee videos to my iTouch as possible so I can watch them in HQ on the go...

I was looking through the App Store today and noticed the VLC Media Player app. I read its description and I got super excited since it will help me by not making me convert videos to .mp4 to put on my iTouch.

And so now all I have to do is go into iTunes, go to Apps, allow File Sharing for VLC Media Player, then start dragging videos. You can do any format that the regular VLC Media Player does which is almost every video format out there.

So if any of you guys want Alizee videos on your iPad, iTouch, or iPhone, then I recommend you guys get this app and its FREE. Now I can watch Alizee videos so much easier
Old 10-31-2010, 09:13 PM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Ok so I am the sort of person that loads as many Alizee videos to my iTouch as possible so I can watch them in HQ on the go...

I was looking through the App Store today and noticed the VLC Media Player app. I read its description and I got super excited since it will help me by not making me convert videos to .mp4 to put on my iTouch.

And so now all I have to do is go into iTunes, go to Apps, allow File Sharing for VLC Media Player, then start dragging videos. You can do any format that the regular VLC Media Player does which is almost every video format out there.

So if any of you guys want Alizee videos on your iPad, iTouch, or iPhone, then I recommend you guys get this app and its FREE. Now I can watch Alizee videos so much easier
oh thats cool Aaron. Thanks for the tip
Old 10-31-2010, 11:38 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aayush View Post
oh thats cool Aaron. Thanks for the tip
No prob. Cause yah I know Fall06, Marquis<3Alizee, and several others use iTouch/iPhones...

Tags
alizee, iphone, media, videos, vlc