Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

View Poll Results: Would you like an Alizée lanyard ?
Yes 4 28.57%
No , would not like a lanyard i would LOVE 1 ! 6 42.86%
I want two please ! 2 14.29%
Other - post 2 14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-23-2012, 01:19 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
While it is asking a byte much for an US concert i really don't think the idea is un-obtainable . Her rates to perform are probably around $ 10-15,000 . That is only 100 of us @ 100 each , which isn't far off from what you would spend to see any show these days . Of course it maybe more like 200 each to contract , venue and pay for flights . Again not much but i'd guess there are only about 10-20 of us who would pitch in here so it would be more like $1000 each person .

Also in case you didn't know the VIP passes pictured besides the second pic of Karins after show party pass above is just well not a real vip pass . They were just vendor items sold at the show/online as far as i know .

If her rates for a performance were really that low this would be easy. However, I doubt they are.

If they were, the French "club" (I forget what they call it) in New York has a 400 seat venue. This would feel like home turf for her, and would be a real possibility.

However, I don't think she wants to do venues that small.
Old 07-23-2012, 01:13 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
If her rates for a performance were really that low this would be easy. However, I doubt they are.

If they were, the French "club" (I forget what they call it) in New York has a 400 seat venue. This would feel like home turf for her, and would be a real possibility.

However, I don't think she wants to do venues that small.
10-15 G's for one night plus expenses for small venue is average from my experience with other performers . The only reason i could see her turning it down is first the distance and second to have to put together a show for such a small audience . But if you consider my thoughts here - if there were 100 of us loyal fans we wouldn't care if she did 1 song or 10 or even none . I know i'd pay the 100-200 plus my own travel expenses to goto NYC for a meet and greet type event . Most all her " live " performances you see in video as in a song or few are around 100/200 people . I can pretty much guarantee you she didn't get the 100 grand cut you'd think she gets for those appearances ala En Concert in a large venue but did most for free promotion or an average fee of 10-15k . Now if she did the 100-200 people appearances for free promotions back in her peak of popularity there is no doubt in my mind the offer wouldn't be insulting in the least . Not saying she would say yes but for all those here who always talk of wanting to meet her so bad and how sad it is she never does any fan meets or shows in the US i'm surprised this hasn't been discussed more lengthy in its own topic then taken from there . . .

So my two questions for you are , how much do you think her fee for one or a few songs meet and greet would be and why do you think she only wants to do huge venues ? After all on the later the majority of her appearances are small , very few were 1000's - Amsterdam , En Concert and so on .

Last to add here as i suggested elsewhere . If we had the 100-200 people who were willing to pitch in fly her and daughter to Disneyworld Fla for a weekend expense paid trip . The top notch resorts there or NY have convention halls on site which would suit the event and not so costly .
I think she would perhaps do it and spend a couple hours with us signing stuff and taking pics with us fans , Tinker bell , Mickey and Minne mouse .
Old 07-27-2012, 03:19 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Tags
alizee, alizee lanyard alizée