Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-20-2010, 07:43 PM
Love.

Iwillmeether is on a distinguished road

Lol, I caught that too, but who cares? I mean besides the family of the guy that died after touching the same substance that touched her lips.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:33 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillmeether View Post
Lol, I caught that too, but who cares? I mean besides the family of the guy that died after touching the same substance that touched her lips.
I had to read this a couple times before understanding what you were saying, but then it turned out to be funny Especially since a guy didn't actually die so I can laugh at this joke knowing it's okay
Old 12-20-2010, 08:45 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Especially since a guy didn't actually die
No guy that we know of

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 12-20-2010, 08:46 PM
Love.

Iwillmeether is on a distinguished road

It was just kindof hard to word, hahaha. Atleast you got it :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
No guy that we know of
Well put.
Old 12-20-2010, 11:33 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Her skin, her nose, her teeth... her diet.... !

Guys, it's time to stop before things take a turn for the worse...
I 100% agree with you BigD!!

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 12-21-2010, 09:06 AM

SaintÀlizee is on a distinguished road

Take Alizee's weight, multiply that by 10. That's how many calories she eats a day to maintain her weight. When she's full, she puts the fork down. All about having self control.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:29 AM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée View Post
I 100% agree with you BigD!!
I don't. I believe in the complete study of Alizee. Sort of like the Jehovah's Witnesses study the Bible. It may be the path to enlightenment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintÀlizee View Post
Take Alizee's weight, multiply that by 10. That's how many calories she eats a day to maintain her weight. When she's full, she puts the fork down. All about having self control.
I did something like that, lost a lot of weight, felt like crap. Now I get the crap kicked out of me 5 days a week in the gym, eat like Lilly on a Nutella binge, and have not lost a pound. However, I feel super strong and have replaced a fat with muscle. The hard part is keeping motivated to work out. I don't know if I can....

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)
Old 12-23-2010, 01:28 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Obviously she looked the most healthy during Gourmandises, but seeing as how that was back when she was a teenager, that's a given. I mean she looked very fit and muscular. (Seriously, she basically had a friggen six pack.)

During her MCE and Psychedelices days, she didn't have that athletic build, but the somewhat stereotypical slender female celebrity body. I mean, given that that's exactly what she is, it's no surprise.

Nowadays, she looks... well, it confuses me. In some pictures, she looks like she did back in 2007, gorgeous and vibrant. In others, she looks extremely skinny, and in a couple, she looks very tired and a bit sickly.

Anyways, for more discussion on personal diet and exercise, please see the appropriately named thread: nutrition and exercise!
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5548

Old 12-23-2010, 01:30 AM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by severianb View Post
I don't. I believe in the complete study of Alizee. Sort of like the Jehovah's Witnesses study the Bible. It may be the path to enlightenment.

I did something like that, lost a lot of weight, felt like crap. Now I get the crap kicked out of me 5 days a week in the gym, eat like Lilly on a Nutella binge, and have not lost a pound. However, I feel super strong and have replaced a fat with muscle. The hard part is keeping motivated to work out. I don't know if I can....
OH YEAH GETTING BIG. that's the thing, you don't really lose weight lifting and junk, try running. running will cut the lbs.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:04 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Obviously she looked the most healthy during Gourmandises, but seeing as how that was back when she was a teenager, that's a given. I mean she looked very fit and muscular. (Seriously, she basically had a friggen six pack.)

During her MCE and Psychedelices days, she didn't have that athletic build, but the somewhat stereotypical slender female celebrity body. I mean, given that that's exactly what she is, it's no surprise.

Nowadays, she looks... well, it confuses me. In some pictures, she looks like she did back in 2007, gorgeous and vibrant. In others, she looks extremely skinny, and in a couple, she looks very tired and a bit sickly.

Anyways, for more discussion on personal diet and exercise, please see the appropriately named thread: nutrition and exercise!
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5548
Nice to have you back Wasabi. You often say what I want to say... just better than I can say it.

Yeah, she was young in the Gourmandises era, but that wasn't the main reason she had a six-pack. She was a dancer. To be a very good dancer, you have to practice a lot, and you are basically an elite-level athlete, and with that comes a six-pack.
I think this video was done a couple years after Moi... Lolita came out, so she probably had not been dancing nearly as much, but around 1:16 you can see she still looks like a dance machine:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eEuTRVEwroA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eEuTRVEwroA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)

Tags
alizee, chips, diet, food, salsa