Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-17-2015, 02:00 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
Are you sure? Jenifer, Nolwenn, Lorie, Amel Bent, Shy'm... all these were pretty close to Alizée during LE so why shouldn't they be her "real" friends too? Only because they might not see each other very often? And JJG... I kinda could picture him being invited too. But maybe she will only invite her family and her closest friends from Corsica, who knows. And maybe Grégoire also wants to invite someone ha ha. I'm sure it will be hard enough to make a guest list when they both have so many friends but don't want to have a huge wedding.
OK, I agree with Tal, Lorie, JJG. Just my opinion... we dont need to discuss about friend relation of Alizée and Tal during DALS, we saw it. Then... Tal invited Alizée to make a duet on her album, Tal invited Alizée to her concert in Paris, and if Alizée would have a tour she would invite Tal. What the rest made for Alizée? They met on LE and another projects, ok. But I wouldn't call them real friends. And I really doubt, they would invite Alizée for their wedding.

Well sorry, maybe I have just weird opinion on the real friendship.
Old 04-17-2015, 02:29 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Alizée would want the same kind of wedding her friends and relatives have. Says me.

https://instagram.com/p/L_Ax2ONoWN/

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 04-17-2015 at 04:44 PM..
Old 04-17-2015, 10:58 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Yes!!! Let's hope it's a bigger wedding than the last one and in France this time.
It should be a wedding ceremony suitable for a Princess.
Old 04-18-2015, 02:24 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

That I'd love to see; maybe at Notre Dame with all the heads of state in attendance, but unfortunately that probably is something that is more likely to happen in one of her Disney projects.

But I would like to see a church wedding with Jo walking her down the aisle and Annily being a ring bearer, but I'm sure that will never happen. What I think is more likely is a beach wedding. I bet she'd love to have the Blood islands in the background, but if she has it at one of the established facilities/restaurants, I'm fairly certain there's none within "close" range of that area.

Getting back to the big wedding. That is something I'd like to see, but the complications, the organization of such a wedding probably make it unpractical. Way back when, I had a rather large wedding and you try to get around to see everyone which means you spend little quality time with anyone.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-18-2015 at 02:29 AM..
Old 04-18-2015, 02:57 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

She is a member of that one beach club, and if they had it there the blood islands could be in the background.

Maybe she will invite her good professional friends (keep in mind that a couple may not be able to attend). Also, if she did that, how could she not invite some of the DALS troupe. And if she invited some of the DALS troupe, where would she draw the line. See how it could get very big very quickly.

Also, she could invite MF & LB. It would be a nice gesture. However, I think they are smart enough to politely refuse - as they know their attendance (even if they wanted to attend) would create too much of a circus.

The same could be true of some of her professional friends. If they all attended it would become a circus and detract from the actual purpose of the day (and obviously they would realize this). An alternative would be for A&G to throw a party in Paris somewhere and invite them to celebrate the union.

Finally, Jenifer. I have not seen them interact at all for a year or two. I think they may have had a falling out. Remember A's comments when Jenifer came out with the album based on the one artists songs. A was almost insulting - as though J had stolen the idea from her. I have not seen them together since. A is much smarter than J anyway so it doesn't surprise me.

As to the proposal, all I can say is that it is about time! Good move G!!

(PS - Leo S. - good call.)
Old 04-18-2015, 08:52 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
An alternative would be for A&G to throw a party in Paris somewhere and invite them to celebrate the union.
In Germany we have a wedding custom which is called "Polterabend" (poltern = making a lot of noise + Abend = evening) (not everyone is doing it but it's common) where bride and groom throw a party before the actual wedding (it could be the day before the wedding or a week before) for all their friends, colleagues, relatives, everyone who wants to come etc. and the guests bring porcelain, dishes etc. (no glass = because glass breaks easily like love and happiness could/no mirrors = because 7 years bad luck) and smash it because shards bring good luck. And people celebrate the whole night and only a few of them are later invited to the actual wedding. I know this doesn't exist in France but it's just an example that throwing a party would be a great idea to do so no one would feel left out.

Personally I think they will just have the actual wedding with their family, their closest friends and maybe some of their friends from the LE or the dancing squad. Like Rev already stated - Keep in mind if you only invite 10 people (besides your family) to your wedding and everyone brings a partner, some bring kids, you already have Idk 25. The more friends you invite the more stressful it might get.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 04-18-2015, 10:42 AM

I just wondered what about Gregoire's parents/family. Where do they live? Has she ever met them? I'm quite sure he came from a family of dancers if I remember right.
Old 04-18-2015, 10:58 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I just wondered what about Gregoire's parents/family. Where do they live? Has she ever met them? I'm quite sure he came from a family of dancers if I remember right.
Of course she met them
Old 04-18-2015, 11:25 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I can't guess what kind of wedding Alizée would have because I think she is just unpredictable enough to make it hard to guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
In Germany we have a wedding custom which is called "Polterabend" (poltern = making a lot of noise + Abend = evening) (not everyone is doing it but it's common) where bride and groom throw a party before the actual wedding (it could be the day before the wedding or a week before) for all their friends, colleagues, relatives, everyone who wants to come etc. and the guests bring porcelain, dishes etc. (no glass = because glass breaks easily like love and happiness could/no mirrors = because 7 years bad luck) and smash it because shards bring good luck. And people celebrate the whole night and only a few of them are later invited to the actual wedding. I know this doesn't exist in France but it's just an example that throwing a party would be a great idea to do so no one would feel left out.
Thanks for sharing the custom of "Polterabend" with us. I love to hear about different customs from around the world. This one sounds like fun.
Old 04-18-2015, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
Of course she met them
Is that an "Of course she met them" because you heard of her meeting them or just assuming she met them?

I'd love to see pictures of her meeting with his family.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-18-2015 at 12:03 PM..

Tags
alizee, engaged, engagement, gregoire, public.fr, rumor