Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 11-05-2015, 08:03 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default [2016-01-23]TV - Le Grand Blind Test - TF1 23h25

Update - Scheduled for broadcast January 23

Seems that Alizée has been invited to a TV game show "Le grand blind test" to be recorded November 13. No word when it will be broadcast. Reserve your place now!

http://www.vip-tv.fr/assister-emissi...lind-test.html

Quote:
Synopsis

The Great Blind Test is the new entertainment show presented by TF1 Laurence Boccolini, which will see April 2 celebrity teams compete in good spirits, and try to guess the titles of all generations.

A varied and trans-generational programming: Tubes 80s, to Yéyés years through Francis Cabrel ... Rihanna and all styles of music are represented, and the whole family can play with well known titles.

The celebrities will have to compete tone deaf but also speed, memory and humor to win the game.

The rule is simple, the two teams play against each other and must give the name of the interpreter as soon as possible.

Equipped with shelves, celebrities will have to enter the name of the singer while at home, viewers participate in the same time 100% INTERACTIVE PROGRAM.

'The Big Blind Test', is punctuated with various events Blind Test spread over several rounds, with after Final and Grand Champion Blind Test.

Synopsis

Le Grand Blind Test est la nouvelle émission de divertissement de TF1 présentée par Laurence Boccolini, qui verra 2 équipes de 4 célébrités s’affronter dans la bonne humeur, et tenter de deviner des titres de toutes les générations.

Une programmation variée et trans-générationnelle : Des tubes des années 80, aux années Yéyés en passant par Rihanna et Francis Cabrel…tous les styles de musiques sont représentés, et toute la famille pourra jouer avec des titres très connus.

Les célébrités vont devoir rivaliser d’oreille musicale mais aussi de rapidité, de mémoire et d’humour pour remporter ce jeu.

La règle est simple, les deux équipes jouent l’une contre l’autre et doivent donner le nom de l’interprète le plus rapidement possible.

Munis de tablettes, les célébrités vont devoir inscrire le nom du chanteur tandis que chez eux, les téléspectateurs participent en même temps, UN PROGRAMME 100% INTERACTIF.

"Le Grand Blind Test", est ponctué de diverses épreuves de Blind-Test reparties en plusieurs manches, avec au bout La Finale et Le Grand Champion du Blind-Test.
http://www.tf1.fr/tf1/le-grand-blind-test

A sample I think...

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 01-05-2016 at 07:15 PM..
Old 11-05-2015, 11:19 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Uhm, perhaps if I understood French.
Old 11-06-2015, 02:17 AM

Paybays is on a distinguished road

Shelves is not correcty, you should refer to the original tablets like an Ipad.

Basicly what this show is about, is that 2 teams will compete in a series of " Guess who made the song " while doing this with probably a headset or they change the tone, volume or have only lyrics or no lyrics at all. The public is supposed to guess the song for them as a guiding line or when they need help. Will write more about it when I'm at work
Old 11-06-2015, 05:02 AM

Paybays is on a distinguished road

I am at work... right to add up to what I wrote there are a few scenarios that I can explain

Scenario 1: Headsets

Team Alizée and Team Brats are facing eachother. The viewer at home is going to sabotage the team they don't like and support the team they do like. All the contestants wear headphones ( except for the opposing team ) and the opposing team can give hints to what the song is about. In the end, with the hints and the help from the viewers they are trying to decide what song it is

Scenario 2: No headphones, first come first served

There are no headphones, teams need to press the button as fast as they can when a song is played, but differently. Backwards, high pitched, no lyrics, no sound. But since it's obviously " blind " it has to do with the ears.

Scenario 3: Kids singing

According to what I saw on the website this is what it should be. A 8 year old singing or copying only the lyrics or melody from a song, then the teams need to decide what song it is. They can get help ( like at weekend millionaires ) by asking the people at home or in the audience for help. It's an old format, but it could be really funny if done properly. The people at home can also guess and probably the one who has the most answer good in like 1 whole season will get some sort of price.

Last edited by Paybays; 11-06-2015 at 05:04 AM..
Old 11-14-2015, 06:49 AM
Last Fan Standing

Alizée was present at the recording of the show. Expect it to be broadcast "soon."
Old 01-03-2016, 06:19 PM

regardemoi is on a distinguished road

Still no news when it airs? I watched one episode, and I quite enjoyed it, although I didn't understand almost anything. It seems they have a lot of DALS 6 contestants on it. It'll be interesting to see how Alizée does in a show that favors outgoing personalities.

They played a clip of "Moi Lolita" in the episode I saw.
Old 01-04-2016, 06:34 AM

_♥_ is on a distinguished road

From what we saw on 'dals' and 'saga' A should do well on this show.

This site has the guest lists for the next two shows and NO Alizée yet
http://www.linternaute.com/televisio...test-e3360257/

Quote:
TF1 samedi 9 janvier à 23h30 Durée 1h50
Autres Invités
Jean-Marc Généreux, Sloane, Jean Schultheis, Chris Marques, Julie Pietri, Djibril Cissé, Phil Barney, Damien Sargue

Présentateur vedett Laurence Boccolini

TF1 samedi 16 janvier à 23h30 Durée 1h50
Autres Invités
Artus, Joyce Jonathan, Olivier Dion, Waly Dia, Amaury Vassili, Ariane Brodier, Dave, Anthony Kavanagh

Présentateur vedette Laurence Boccolini
#matvabesoindeAlizée
Old 01-05-2016, 07:20 PM
Last Fan Standing

Looks like the show will air January 23, 2016 at 23h25.
Good luck to Alizée and her team!

https://twitter.com/thony911/status/684406990613934080

Old 01-21-2016, 07:50 PM
Last Fan Standing

Coming Saturday!

http://www.tf1.fr/tf1/le-grand-blind...t-2230456.html
Old 01-23-2016, 08:34 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Another reminder so it will show up on 'Spy', the 'Grand Blind Test' will be airing at 5:45pm EST. Don't know if it will be available on TF1 or through streaming, but if it isn't, maybe we'll have some video later tonight.

EDIT: I posted this earlier thinking it would be listed in "SPY" so in case there was a small chance some one might stream it, members would know about it in advance, but I don't see it listed in SPY. Oh well!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-23-2016 at 11:29 AM..

Tags
alizee, le grand blind test, tf1