Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2011, 12:32 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Who is ripping Alizee apart? No one. I never said anything insulting regarding Alizee. I know she is gorgeous and unique but these threads are creepy. Please don't act that way around women in your normal lives because that's the fastest way to scare them off.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:10 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

i agree with you 100% Euphoria, some of these thread messages tend to sound a bit creepy. and yes, Do not act like this around women in real life.
mz
Old 09-10-2011, 02:36 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Who is ripping Alizee apart? No one. I never said anything insulting regarding Alizee. I know she is gorgeous and unique but these threads are creepy. Please don't act that way around women in your normal lives because that's the fastest way to scare them off.
So you are telling me if I went up to you (you do not know me) an said ... Hey Euphoria .... what kinda ice coffee is that ..... ohh yea I like that kind too its very good ..... Oh hi Im mike by the way how is everything going today? (listen and talk to you about your day) Oh by the way I just love your dress, you really look pretty.... that you wouldn't at least have a smile on and start talking to me?

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 09-10-2011, 02:59 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Euphoria my comment was never directed towards you and why would it, since you have never made any disparaging comments about her?

I thought I made that clear in my post that these comments were happening back in late 2004 early 2005 a year after she and Jeremy got married and she was pregnant with Annily.
Old 09-10-2011, 05:06 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If you think there's nothing wrong with this thread, I don't know what to tell you. It's creepy, end of story. The only women that like to be constantly complimented and fawned over have no confidence or self-esteem, that's why they always need to be reassured. Please stop posting stuff like this, it makes you guys seem like total creeps. The last thing this forum needs is ANOTHER "omg shes soooooo hawt" thread.
This is a fuckin Joke! First of all you come in here bickering about wanting us to see Alizée and women in general for more than just sex objects. Then when we say we do ( well atleast in Alizée's case ) we get insults thrown at us.

Unfuckinbeleivable! Well it's pretty twisted too! Nonetheless, don't think I haven't seen others here instigating trouble aswell and guess what! It's most likeley cuz they wanna get on the best side of a piece of ass! Ironic isn't it!?

This thread was never about Alizée for some of you just like many others that you've disrupted with your spite ffs!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 09-10-2011, 05:55 PM

SaintÀlizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
This is a fuckin Joke! First of all you come in here bickering about wanting us to see Alizée and women in general for more than just sex objects. Then when we say we do ( well atleast in Alizée's case ) we get insults thrown at us.

Unfuckinbeleivable! Well it's pretty twisted too! Nonetheless, don't think I haven't seen others here instigating trouble aswell and guess what! It's most likeley cuz they wanna get on the best side of a piece of ass! Ironic isn't it!?

This thread was never about Alizée for some of you just like many others that you've disrupted with your spite ffs!
Trolling. She's winning. I've learned to just laugh at her posts now, even if some people actually turn the tide and go against me, when I'm the one who objects to her trolling ways, and QUITE FRANKLY, pretty insulting. It's easy to insinuate things on the internet. Haha, gotta' love it, though! She is pretty good at pissing people off, I'll give her that. I'm done losing, though. Now... I start winning! This is the last time I acknowledge Euphoria.

WINNING.

Last edited by SaintÀlizee; 09-10-2011 at 05:59 PM..
Old 09-10-2011, 05:56 PM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

I'd smang it if the opportunity arose

---------------------------------------------------

Old 09-10-2011, 05:59 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
So you are telling me if I went up to you (you do not know me) an said ... Hey Euphoria .... what kinda ice coffee is that ..... ohh yea I like that kind too its very good ..... Oh hi Im mike by the way how is everything going today? (listen and talk to you about your day) Oh by the way I just love your dress, you really look pretty.... that you wouldn't at least have a smile on and start talking to me?
Pretty sure I already said that a random compliment is nice, but a thread like this is so unnecessary considering there's others just like it. It's great you think she's attractive, but saying you can't date other girls because they don't compare to Alizee is just...so pathetic and inappropriate. It makes me think a lot of male Alizee fans have an unrealistic view of her. You can't tell me the stuff you see on here is actually appropriate.

I went to go get coffee a few days ago and this guy stopped me in the street.
"Can I go with you?"
"I'm just getting coffee"
"want a ride?"
"No thanks, I like exercise"
"Why? You don't need it"
"I like the fresh air"
"You got a boyfriend?"
"Yeah, I do...bye"
"I won't tell him!"

Honestly, it ruined my morning. So many guys think they're charming when they're not.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:13 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Guys, just follow this golden rule...

Old 09-10-2011, 06:13 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Pretty sure I already said that a random compliment is nice, but a thread like this is so unnecessary considering there's others just like it. It's great you think she's attractive, but saying you can't date other girls because they don't compare to Alizee is just...so pathetic and inappropriate. It makes me think a lot of male Alizee fans have an unrealistic view of her. You can't tell me the stuff you see on here is actually appropriate.

I went to go get coffee a few days ago and this guy stopped me in the street.
"Can I go with you?"
"I'm just getting coffee"
"want a ride?"
"No thanks, I like exercise"
"Why? You don't need it"
"I like the fresh air"
"You got a boyfriend?"
"Yeah, I do...bye"
"I won't tell him!"

Honestly, it ruined my morning. So many guys think they're charming when they're not.
Im sorry that ruined your day but why would you let yourself get upset over something like that ... its not worth your time. That "I wont tell him" line was not something he should of said but still you should look at him wanting to get to know you as a complement to yourself. No need to get upset about it.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Closed Thread