Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-01-2010, 11:19 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Texas Ags promotional efforts

Well as part of my promotional efforts, I have been going to different forums, trying to earn some posting points before I made a post about Alizee.
Unfortunately one piece of scum in this forum has been trying to sabotage my efforts to promote Alizee so I haven't been able to share some of my efforts here.

Well I've decided to post this one because I think a lot of people here would be interested to see how this effort is going. I posted in a pilot's forum and it's had over 1,400 hits, then I posted to the Texas Ags forum and in a relatively short time, it's had over 1,300 hits. The "few" people who have posted, have said mostly negative things, but I think this is in keeping with what I've heard about a lot of people in the south, that if it aint country, and I spell that with a capitol aint, they wont like it.

As I've said, I had to lie about my age and my association with their forum, but if this is the worst sin anyone in here or anyone in this world has done, this would be a pretty good place to live in as opposed to the lies, some other scumbag told that he wasn't even man enough to own up to.

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.a...2&page=1&forum

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 11-02-2010 at 05:36 AM.. Reason: Fixed URL
Old 11-01-2010, 11:26 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear scruffy, people online can be real scumbags sometimes, its becuase they hate the real world and try to be kool in the online world
also it seems to me they just hate her because she foreign.... though i will agree her singing in live concert is (i hate to admit it) pretty bad; her studio recorded songs are quite good and one cant say she cant sing based off them!
Dont waste your time we these losers Scruffy.... let them be closed minded ignoramuses

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 11-01-2010 at 11:37 PM..
Old 11-01-2010, 11:32 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Coolio....
Old 11-01-2010, 11:32 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Scruffy, as someone who had the misfortune to grow up in Texas, let me tell you that even by Texas standards Texas A&M University and the Aggies are considered particularly lowbrow and barbaric, and that's saying something.

I suggest you waste no further time with them.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 11-02-2010, 12:05 AM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Scruffy, as someone who had the misfortune to grow up in Texas, let me tell you that even by Texas standards Texas A&M University and the Aggies are considered particularly lowbrow and barbaric, and that's saying something.

Bwaahaaahaaaaaa. What a way with words. Fantabulious.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:10 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I've heard that before, but I wanted to let people know first hand what people were thinking. It's amazing how narrow minded these people are. It just shows what an up hill battle Alizée would have to face in this country.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:27 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well I've heard that before, but I wanted to let people know first hand what people were thinking. It's amazing how narrow minded these people are. It just shows what an up hill battle Alizée would have to face in this country.
Nah, only in Texas. And even there, Austin has some hope to it. San Antonio, too.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 11-02-2010, 12:36 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post

I haven't noticed such great acceptance of Alizee on the left coast. Speaking of barbaric and low brow lol!
Old 11-02-2010, 01:05 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Well at least you are trying Scruff, but yah waste no further time on them...

Have you ever thought of trying to promote her on Alizee-Forum.com? That is a good place to promote Alizee. I try to promote her on there all the time Ahhh and this is when I go to bed
Old 11-02-2010, 01:38 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well as part of my promotional efforts, I have been going to different forums, trying to earn some posting points before I made a post about Alizee.
Unfortunately one piece of scum in this forum has been trying to sabotage my efforts to promote Alizee so I haven't been able to share some of my efforts here.

Well I've decided to post this one because I think a lot of people here would be interested to see how this effort is going. I posted in a pilot's forum and it's had over 1,400 hits, then I posted to the Texas Ags forum and in a relatively short time, it's had over 1,300 hits. The "few" people who have posted, have said mostly negative things, but I think this is in keeping with what I've heard about a lot of people in the south, that if it aint country, and I spell that with a capitol aint, they wont like it.

As I've said, I had to lie about my age and my association with their forum, but if this is the worst sin anyone in here or anyone in this world has done, this would be a pretty good place to live in as opposed to the lies, some other scumbag told that he wasn't even man enough to own up to.

[url]http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1717042&page=1&forum
I say, let's BAN that POS! One less member won't hurt us especially if he/she ceases to be a fan of Alizee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Sorry to hear scruffy, people online can be real scumbags sometimes, its becuase they hate the real world and try to be kool in the online world
also it seems to me they just hate her because she foreign.... though i will agree her singing in live concert is (i hate to admit it) pretty bad; her studio recorded songs are quite good and one cant say she cant sing based off them!
Dont waste your time we these losers Scruffy.... let them be closed minded ignoramuses

I beg to disagree with you, FRA. I love all her live performances! Especially the slow ones/ballads (Tempete, Amelie, PTB and Lui oi toi). I guess, just like beauty, it's in the "ear" of the beholder.