Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-26-2010, 09:02 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
You will never know who's helping us.
Oh but we can Good Sir...We can see on AF or Psychalizee or another forum if they have a RadioAtlantis thread...and if not...then we know its those amazing Frenchies....
Old 04-26-2010, 09:02 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Hmm.. I find it hard to keep on voting when I see no end in sight..

Old 04-26-2010, 12:13 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Who do you guys think is helping us vote? The French or some American Forum?
Me thinks the perpetrator is amongst us. AO was gaining so fast but now that it's tied with AA, the voting seems to be on an equal basis with us. The next 24 hours will tell. If it was another forum, I think it would had to have been AF, and they probably wouldn't have stopped until it was well past us. The next 24 hours will tell.

But I think the leak is coming from within AA.................Oh the horror!

Just kidding. If this was due to the efforts of just one person, I'd like to know who it was so we could thank him. We didn't find out we should be voting for AO until the voting for this round was well under way. I bought several votes to get it up near the top 10, but what this person did, if indeed it was one person, was way overboard in generosity to our cause. I'm sure that in the next round, our 2 sites will finish 1,2 again, but with the +5 votes, now that we know.

But now the question is, which site do we want to finish first. I'm kind of leaning towards AA, thinking if people see the three charts, they will make the connection with AA and realize we are a forum to be recognized. But if it's better for Alizée to have her site finish first, then that's what we should vote for. As much as I'd like to see AA up top this week, I think I'm going to have to vote for AO instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
I'd keep it up for another month if you can. Our efforts in the past few weeks and in the coming weeks will help get this song played more often, so more people will hear it, and the fact that it's been finishing first gives people more reason to listen to it. Ultimately it's how good the song is that will determine how well it does in France. So I'd say in about a months time of continued voting, we will have done our best to make sure this song gets heard. I think by that time, the majority of the people in that area, will have heard it and will have decided by then whether they like it or not.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-26-2010 at 12:29 PM..
Old 04-26-2010, 12:29 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'd keep it up for another month if you can. Our efforts in the past few weeks and in the coming weeks will help get this song played more often, so more people will hear it, and the fact that it's been finishing first gives people more reason to listen to it. Ultimately it's how good the song is that will determine how well it does in France. So I'd say in about a months time of continued voting, we will have done our best to make sure this song gets heard. I think by that time, the majority of the people in that area, wil have heard it and will have decided by then whether they like it or not.
Yeah exactly^, I agree with Scruffy . Let's keep supporting her here for one more month, that way people by then should of heard the song for quite a while now and shou ld of made their judgement. Plus, the song should be known when she does her first TV performance of the single. I have been trying to keep my votes (+5) balanced through AAm, AO, and LC(Les Collines ), so they can be at the top spots with a small difference of votes.

We would appreciate your support each hour with your vote, it only takes 15 sec

Last edited by Alex; 04-26-2010 at 02:08 PM..
Old 04-26-2010, 01:06 PM

Aron14 is on a distinguished road

Alex, what is this LC you speak of? The only contestant I could find with those initials is L'aventure Continue, but its link appears to be dead.
Old 04-26-2010, 01:09 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron14 View Post
Alex, what is this LC you speak of? The only contestant I could find with those initials is L'aventure Continue, but its link appears to be dead.
I think he actually means Les Collines by LC
Old 04-26-2010, 01:44 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Our continued voting has made sure that Radio Atlantis is playing Les Collines twice per day now. That news is right from the RA site. We are doing a good job everyone.
Old 04-26-2010, 02:19 PM

Fenris is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYGOGT View Post
Our continued voting has made sure that Radio Atlantis is playing Les Collines twice per day now. That news is right from the RA site. We are doing a good job everyone.
If this is true it's great news. She needs the airtime.

I had to laugh as i saw today that Alizée Officiel is now on top of the Web-list. Incredible. She rules all the competitions, now even two Lili-related websites are on top.

Where are all these votes from? Have the mexicans discovered RA?

Old 04-26-2010, 04:22 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
No I think we have a new super hero here.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:25 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
If this is true it's great news. She needs the airtime.

I had to laugh as i saw today that Alizée Officiel is now on top of the Web-list. Incredible. She rules all the competitions, now even two Lili-related websites are on top.

As far as I know AlizeeLatino is not as active voting in RA, I tried to get them to keep on voting, but nothing yet. Maybe other Mexican forums(AlizeeWorld,Moi-Alizee.net,etc..) are also voting.

Its great news the single is being played twice per day.