Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-03-2008, 09:03 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Do you think Alizee is the one who manages "her" myspace?

Im pretty shure is the record label.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:00 PM

Lerxst is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post

Actually, I'm pretty sure the record label barely knows she exists.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:33 AM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

There is no point in having a myspace if your not the one checking it. You have friends on it and fans. Wouldn't you like to hear and see the comments? Rather then have someone else manage the profile and send messages out that's not really you? I am sure she has time for it.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 10-04-2008, 01:07 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post

I actually suspect that it was Lili who managed it, at least at first, if only because her Top Friends space includes actual family and personal friends, some of whom would occaisionally leave messages for her from time to time. I tend to think the record label would instead link to other artists they'd want you to check out, or at least restrict it to "professional" friends who had something to do with the album, such as Jean Fauque. Plus, she's a self-confessed computer nerd, who at least once has expressed a preference for MySpace over Facebook. (Personally, I think she's high, but enh...friends can disagree and still be friends. )

Is she the one maintaining it now? No one but Lili herself can say for sure, but it wouldn't surprise me at all to learn it wasn't the case (though I do admit I'd be a little disappointed).
Old 10-04-2008, 02:51 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
Actually, I'm pretty sure the record label barely knows she exists.
I'm more inclined to agree with that.

Well, she did at one time say it was her and frankly, no much happens there; so, why would you think it's anyone else. Yeah, she goes there and checks it out sometimes. I do believe that she sees what's there.

Further, I think the Psychedeclips web site is just Alizée and Jérémy, particularly since Jérémy owns the domain name. I'm really starting to think that the label has given up on her and that's why we see no advertisement for the concert and see not much of anything. In fact, I wonder if they are anymore having anything to do with her outside of Mexico. So, she's unable to run her own promotion and no one else is doing it and that's what we're seeing. If the Jive/Epic thing is true then maybe we'll see something in the future or maybe it's just because the contract still holds even though they are not bound to do anything. So, I can say that I guess that if Alizée holds the concert, it's entirely based on what she has done - which is create fans by doing some performances and interviews in the past and such. Well, 19 more days until the concert. We'll see what comes after that.

Merci Fanny
Old 10-04-2008, 02:53 AM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Ruroshen love the new signature by the way, Could you make me one? Off topic but one fast post .

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:55 AM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
If the Jive/Epic thing is true then maybe we'll see something in the future or maybe it's just because the contract still holds even though they are not bound to do anything. So, I can say that I guess that if Alizée holds the concert
http://www.alizee-forum.com/showpost...&postcount=272
Old 10-04-2008, 03:15 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youpidou1 View Post
Ruroshen love the new signature by the way, Could you make me one? Off topic but one fast post .
Thanks! I got quite a few compliments on the last one, so I decided to stick with the theme. Star Wars + Alizée = Two great tastes that taste great together!

I've never made a sig for anybody else before, but I'd be happy to give it a whirl. Drop me a PM with any ideas you have, and we'll go from there.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:56 AM

Topaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
I actually suspect that it was Lili who managed it, at least at first, if only because her Top Friends space includes actual family and personal friends, some of whom would occaisionally leave messages for her from time to time.

Is she the one maintaining it now? No one but Lili herself can say for sure, but it wouldn't surprise me at all to learn it wasn't the case (though I do admit I'd be a little disappointed).
You are correct about at first but as soon as word got out there was a new personal account created for family and friends which is set to "private".
My guess now is that there is some (a little) help with the "officiel" space.

Old 10-04-2008, 11:14 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I think she said she managed her myspace herself, but as Topaz says I wouldn't doubt she may get some help. I have noticed that when she was out of town during Les Enfoirés, no one logged on her myspce for like a week. Also, during her vacation this summer (my guess is she went to the Maldives with her family) no one logged in for a while. This leads me to believe she still maintains the page mostly by herself, at least the day to day stuff. Maybe the major updates are done by somebody else.

I still say she should make use of the bulletin feature to connect with her fans more.