Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 01:52 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

The Arc de triomphe and Notre Dame are really cool. I loved walking under the round about the get to the Arc de triomphe.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2
Old 03-28-2010, 02:04 PM

IncliningPizza is on a distinguished road

Great to hear that Scruffy!

You're about to be granted the chance of a lifetime! Soak in every second of it! Make sure you take lots more pictures of course for us to see. We want to see the look on your face when you first see Alizee up front.

Ha ha. Jalen. :P
Old 03-28-2010, 02:12 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
A lot of the younger members here might think something like Alizee comes along on a regular basis, but I can assure you that is not the case. She is something that happens only once in a lifetime if even that often, and to meet someone who has brought so much happiness, so much enjoyment on such a close basis is going to very tough emotionally. My co-workers, my family, I'm sure think there's something wrong with me, They see the skimpy outfits of the early years and think that's the big attraction. They don't have a clue. They cant understand that I love her for her voice, for the way she dances, for her physical beauty and for something that which anyone else has found out about her that has given her a chance and that is her tremendous inner beauty.
Scruffy put his finger on it. Many of you younger members probably wonder why us older guys are so into Alizée? She is something very special that most people will never realize what they are missing out on.

The very first time I saw her in La Isla Bonita, with in 60 or so seconds I was saying to myself OMG "Who is this Girl". This is probably why 98% of all the people on her fan boards are guys. Women don't get Alizée, and they don't get why some guys are so absolutely nuts over her.

That is because Alizée is not the type of women they are lead to believe is the type of woman men are supposedly attracted to.
Old 03-28-2010, 02:15 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

This is a post from another thread that I thought I'd quote here so Scruffy won't miss it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFantôme View Post
Whoa! Great news for y'all. I am actually living (studying) in Paris right now, so if Mr Scruffydog needs help (with touring, eating, travelling, finding souvenirs, speaking French, etc) lemme know. Otherwise I will be going to the signing, waiting the old-fashioned way I guess, so if you can grace me with the time, I'd like to say bonsoir to you.
In any case, bon courage!
Old 03-28-2010, 04:16 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Scruffy dont be nervous, I herd Alizee doesn't bite................too hard!
We are all behind you bro, good luck!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 03-28-2010, 04:19 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Scruffy dont be nervous, I herd Alizee doesn't bite................too hard!
We are all behind you bro, good luck!
Unless Scruffy smears himself with Nutella

*ponders*
Old 03-28-2010, 04:27 PM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

if you want some night life you could make a stop to Queen Club....

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x92xjy"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x92xjy" width="480" height="360" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x92xjy_tiesto-au-queen_music">TIESTO AU QUEEN !</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/QueenClubParis">QueenClubParis</a>. - <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/us/channel/music">Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.</a></i>

---------------------------------------------------

Old 03-28-2010, 04:30 PM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Scruffy put his finger on it. Many of you younger members probably wonder why us older guys are so into Alizée? She is something very special that most people will never realize what they are missing out on.

The very first time I saw her in La Isla Bonita, with in 60 or so seconds I was saying to myself OMG "Who is this Girl". This is probably why 98% of all the people on her fan boards are guys. Women don't get Alizée, and they don't get why some guys are so absolutely nuts over her.

That is because Alizée is not the type of women they are lead to believe is the type of woman men are supposedly attracted to.
Well, I am 23 and I still feel the same about her. Had I only been attracted to her physical beauty, I would not have waited eagerly for her comeback. But there is something more, something special about her that I can not explain
Old 03-28-2010, 04:33 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Scruffy, give her a "Je crois que vous êtes absolument parfait" from me, if you'd be so kind
Old 03-28-2010, 04:34 PM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Scruffy, you are going to have the most amazing, most memorable half hour of your life tomorrow. You will do great, no doubt about it. A great ambassador like you will leave an ever lasting impression about AAm on Alizee.
Closed Thread