Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-24-2006, 01:20 PM
100th Member

DJ_Greg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urb4n View Post
Go around for a day and call all your friends by thier online screen names.
Yesterday I almost said, "We have a request from neoteny for Better Than Ezra - Good."
Old 03-28-2007, 10:30 PM
---

theit77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
I agree ... Jennifer didn't seem to excited about the call. Then again, you can never tell these kind of things for sure. Alizee sounds sexy on the phone .. lol

*waits by the telephone*
I agree Brad. She seems like such a fun person - this is definately un-distorted proof of her amazing personality.
Old 11-14-2009, 09:35 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

cutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutie

how could they NOT recognize her voice? it's soo cute! (can a voice be cute? i dunno.. but her's is! )

Old 11-21-2009, 08:24 PM

Topaz is on a distinguished road

voices over the tele are diff.

Old 11-21-2009, 09:38 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
voices over the tele are diff.
not Alizée's... I recognized it immediately.. but that could also be a consequence of listening to her voice 14 hours a day
Old 11-21-2009, 10:39 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
not Alizée's... I recognized it immediately.. but that could also be a consequence of listening to her voice 14 hours a day
i wish, the closest i ever get to be able to listen to her are like 10 hours on a weekend. and not including hearing it in your head- thats a different story
i just dont have that much availiable time
Old 11-22-2009, 12:27 AM
forever and ever

chazkimies is on a distinguished road

very nice video
Old 11-22-2009, 03:46 AM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaner360 View Post
i wish, the closest i ever get to be able to listen to her are like 10 hours on a weekend. and not including hearing it in your head- thats a different story
i just dont have that much availiable time
my alarm is set to Alizée... my ringtone is set to the line "Lo.. Li.. Ta"... I listen with an earbud in my right ear (it's already semi-deaf from an accident I had, so my good left ear can still hear my lectures while the ol' righty hears the essence of Her Majesty's Grace and Beauty) and if I get crap for it I respond with a very quick and clear
FUCK YOU BITCH!

PE necessitates both headphones, mainly because my PE teacher sounds a lot like this:

and of course the rest of the day is filled with Alizée

and when I go to sleep I set Alizée to play until the laptop battery dies..

Repeat as needed until dead
Old 11-22-2009, 02:58 PM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post

PE necessitates both headphones, mainly because my PE teacher sounds a lot like this:

My god, that sounds like alley cats having prison sex!

Fun post... Its really really great to hear how people have her music as almost a sanctuary. I luv how people get crap for listening to Alizee, but not when then listen to the junk on the radio right now. Scares me to think of the folks that listen to Rap all the time or crap hip hop or that angry shouting skinhead music.. not even sure whats thats called.

Here in LA they have this music radio "amp 97.1" which is utter garbage... they lyrics to the songs go like "I wanna dance on your disco stick" or " fall in love with a thug at the club". At a trendy restaurant in town, they put up a stripper pole where the girls feel compelled to dance on it because of peer pressure or just cause its there. So all of these local secretaries and the like are up there grinding to the pole while "thugs" look on. I mean what kind of element do you attract with this stuff.. and now its mainstream.. the notion of "pimp and ho's".... as in like your secretary! An now, that restaurant/club advertises that they offer professional dancers to give lessons on pole dancing!

So much for etiquette school, teach your girls to act like strippers...

For me, much of the rap/hip hop scenes is about being showy and compensating for the fact dad wasn't there with thug behavior.. while at the same time perpetuating that trend by treating women poorly and as objects. I mean name a song that actualy puts women on a pedestal... and not just to look up her dress! ;D

I don't see Alizee fans acting like this:

<object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rs07ut44Kq4&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rs07ut44Kq4&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>

Last edited by wildfire; 11-22-2009 at 03:02 PM..
Old 11-22-2009, 04:02 PM
Recline yourself

^ I get violently pissed when the fuckers at my school think they're cool shit when they quite literally record some non-understandable crap like this
with their cell-phone, think they're cool shit walking around holding it and listening to pretty much static (oh, did I mention they're deaf from listening to their ipods and stuff on max volume?)

and they call me a fag for listening to Alizée... or even simon and garfunkel, beethoven, the beatles damnit.. the freaking beatles, celtic music, edith piaf.... if I didn't have a future there'd be a good chance I'd be the next columbine

now excuse me while I go listen to Parler Tout Bas a few hundred times...