Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-08-2006, 08:23 AM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwd716 View Post
When her new album comes out, I'm very certain that we will absolutely have no hope of ever coming out of Alizée coma.
At the moment do u see any hope of coming out of coma ? I don't and maybe won't for several yrs atleast.
Old 09-08-2006, 11:55 AM
100th Member

DJ_Greg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
lol urb4n.. nice pic..and greg, Respect his authoritaw!!
Oh, silly Bob. The day will come when I will have to beat the sh!t out of you. For your own sake, don't make that day come any faster...
Old 09-08-2006, 03:37 PM
Lili's servant

vctralca is on a distinguished road

Brace yourself guys, she ll come soon with her new album and our illness will get complicated, u wont sleep(thats for sure), u ll try to get every promotion video, performance ,etc, etc, etc ( i mean ull have your head stuck with Alizée :P). . . .. . . I cant wait!!!

Old 09-08-2006, 04:35 PM

newalizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vctralca View Post
Brace yourself guys, she ll come soon with her new album and our illness will get complicated, u wont sleep(thats for sure), u ll try to get every promotion video, performance ,etc, etc, etc ( i mean ull have your head stuck with Alizée :P). . . .. . . I cant wait!!!

hey........... im not complaining
Old 09-08-2006, 04:53 PM
Allez L'OM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vctralca View Post
I thought Brad and Co were gonna do that(finding the videos and posting them or links for them). I am totally dependent on this website for all her info. I am one super lazy person. Not that I didn't do enough research on Alizee but since I have come across this website I haven't found any need to do extra research.

Thanks again Brad for making such an amazing website.
Old 09-08-2006, 05:34 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya8617 View Post
I thought Brad and Co were gonna do that(finding the videos and posting them or links for them). I am totally dependent on this website for all her info. I am one super lazy person. Not that I didn't do enough research on Alizee but since I have come across this website I haven't found any need to do extra research.

Thanks again Brad for making such an amazing website.
Well, you should keep looking. Nothing is more enjoyable than looking for new Alizée content. I do not regret at all using time to search for her. It has taken years to get my collection (over 250GB, with almost 1500 video files, hundreds audio files, and tens of thousands of photos and other images) but it's been worth every second that I have looked for them. The feeling is amazing when you find something new.

I'm lazy person, too, by nature. But Alizée has effect on me that no-one else has. She drives me over limits. And I enjoy of it.

edit:
Just to clarify... since someone is going to ask it anyways... all those files aren't unique. There's duplicates with different quality. Unique files would combine roughly 60 to 80GB at highest quality.

Last edited by RMJ; 09-08-2006 at 05:44 PM..
Old 09-08-2006, 07:07 PM

Bob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Greg View Post
Oh, silly Bob. The day will come when I will have to beat the sh!t out of you. For your own sake, don't make that day come any faster...
i could make it come soo much faster... =) the question is.... should i?
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 09-08-2006, 07:08 PM

General Patton is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urb4n View Post
Patton is a smaller, less significant rock.
WHAT?

(can't post more less then 10 words)
Old 09-08-2006, 07:57 PM
Allez L'OM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
Well, you should keep looking. Nothing is more enjoyable than looking for new Alizée content. I do not regret at all using time to search for her. It has taken years to get my collection (over 250GB, with almost 1500 video files, hundreds audio files, and tens of thousands of photos and other images) but it's been worth every second that I have looked for them. The feeling is amazing when you find something new.

I'm lazy person, too, by nature. But Alizée has effect on me that no-one else has. She drives me over limits. And I enjoy of it.

edit:
Just to clarify... since someone is going to ask it anyways... all those files aren't unique. There's duplicates with different quality. Unique files would combine roughly 60 to 80GB at highest quality.

Unfortunately I just have money enough for my laptop that has a capacity of 60 GB and has about 2 GB of Alizee on it. But I envy your collection hopefully in years to come and i think if I had a bigger hard drive space I would have saved all her videos that I laid my hands on(only one copy though) . Currently I am doing that with her pics fits in my lower capacity HD comfortably.
Old 09-08-2006, 08:34 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Yea, well, it's not option for everyone (especially if one has only laptop to keep them on). But even if you don't have space to keep everything, you shouldn't keep searching her stuff.

I have dedicated hard drive for her stuff and another hard drive to back it up. Altho, they are bit too small, since they are 250GB drives (having roughly 200GB filled). Rest of the collection is located on other hard drive (and backed up on DVDs).

All my own made Alizée stuff (~50GB) is located on whole another drive, which is then backed up on another HD and regulary on DVDs, to make sure that nothing gets lost.