Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 06-06-2019, 09:12 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Well…

For all of the Annily “followers” out there, another post from the "little", "little lady", herself, on her IG page “_annilychatelain”…

Another “cute” shot of Annily showcasing her "own" particular style…

Now,that, is an interesting t-shirt, wonder what on earth it is, don’t recognize it at all…

Hmm…

And is that a "Cockatoo" or a "Cockatiel" or "something" on her shoulder?

It looks like something I would tend to be very wary of anyhow...

They generally have "claws" like little "flying tigers", and "beaks" that can open "cans" or "remove fingers", or "ears", or somesuch thing...

Usually mine...

Another "sweet" "shot", from a "sweet", "very brave", (because of the "flying can opener" on her shoulder) , "little" "little lady"...
Old 06-15-2019, 11:09 PM
Neutral Good

Ok, I have been remiss in my posting of stuff, spank me later…

So, once again, for all the “followers” of the “little”, “little lady”, Annily, here are a couple of her posts from “herself”, on her “_annilychatelain” IG page…

#ootd. Annily showcasing her very definitive style...

Now, this was a “story” she posted earlier than that, detailing that new bag that she got…

Two sweet posts from a very sweet, intelligent, young lady…

Now, I’m going to repost that pic of that award certificate that Annily received…

Her parents are justifiably so proud, especially her mother, and no wonder, this was pretty remarkable…

Respect given, praise due…

I think she did pretty wonderfully, and it bodes well for the future…

She most definitely has my respect, as always…

Now, the only negative thing about it is, people tend to expect greater things from you, after a triumph like that, but, I think she will be more than up to the challenge…

I’m pretty confident that we’ll see some pretty wonderful things from this “little”, “little” lady in the future. Trust me on this one, I’m usually not wrong about such things...

No matter which path she takes, as long as she is sure it is the right one I think she will excel.

Now, many of her followers are indicating that they see a very strong resemblance to Eva Longoria in Annily, and yep, I do see it too, which, trust me is not a bad thing at all, but, I also see a very strong resemblance to her mother there also. Both are utterly beautiful...

By all indications, this future is going to be interesting…

I wish her good luck with her "hunt", if that is her wish, in whatever path she wishes to take…

I think this “little”, “little lady”, is going to be just fine…
Old 06-16-2019, 11:34 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

The sneakers with the hearts look very familiar. I think Alizee was sporting a pair just like it last year. Maybe they got them from Johann's store?
Old 06-16-2019, 05:57 PM
Neutral Good

Ooo...

Cool…

Yet another “class” post by Annily, the “little”, “little lady” herself, for her “followers”, on her “_annilychatelain” IG page…

Just, “spoiling” these guys, so she is…

Here caption reads, “Somewhere”…

This is a really good shot, in a really nice setting…

Cute “little”, “little” lady in a suitably “picturesque” backdrop…

And that “mane” of hers, love it…

I have the feeling that somebodysomewhere”, is very lucky, don’t you know…

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
The sneakers with the hearts look very familiar. I think Alizee was sporting a pair just like it last year. Maybe they got them from Johann's store?
You are right, as usual…

Well, you know what kids are like, maybe she just kind of, emm, “appropriated” them from her mother…

My “foul brood” used to do things like that all of the time, usually at the most “inappropriate” or “inopportune” times…

However, the funniest “occurrences” of this nature were with an “ex” of mine, the one that really shouldn’t have “got away”…

We were both “Army” at the time, and pretty much all of the gear issued then was “unisex”, apart from a very few items. I was 6’3”, she was 5’11, and to be honest, apart from the fact that she was “longer in the leg”, and I was “longer in the torso”, under casual examination, it was actually pretty hard to figure out “what” kit belonged to “who”...

My usual “daily routine”, except on “days off”, was: Wake up at 3:45am; “disentangle” my self from her “gorgeousness”, (without waking her up); get dressed, and go for a “10 miler”; return; shower; get “shifted” and into “barracks dress”; and;“out” by 6:00am...

Now I was usually “out and about” first, but there were the odd occasions when “herself” had to be out first, and, they usually ended up getting “complicated”…

Y’see, she was not an “early morning person”, at all, and, well, it was sometimes a “wonder” to me that she actually managed to get herself “dressed”, “squared away”, and out the front door, “acceptably”, and in “one piece”...

The bedroom, invariably, usually ended up looking like a Tornado had hit it, “kit” everywhere, and it could take me a while to actually find “my” stuff, and get dressed…

Hmm… “my”, yeah…

There was more than one occasion when I could not figure out why my “boots” seemed to be “just that wee bit too small”, and were “pinching” my feet for some unknown reason, and why my trousers seemed to be “too tight in the bum”, and, what on earth was “wrong” with my underwear, ‘cos it was “riding up” waay too high, and “everything” just did not seemed to be “sitting right” at all…

“Strange”…

Guess who left the house first these mornings??

<Sigh>

But her ultimate “borrowing” “cardinal sin” used to involve my “treasured” “Woolly Pullies”…

These were “standard issue kit” with the “Brits” for many years, until they were effectively “phased out” as “official” gear, but, “around the barracks”, or “in the field”, they were still “acceptable”, and very much “sought after” items of clothing

You “laundered” and “repaired” these yourself, faithfully, for if your “wife” or “girlfriend” ever did it, somehow, they would end up being all “stretched out” and “fuzzy”, and looking “meh”, and not “military” at all…

The “catch” here was that “my Goddessness” also “coveted” these jumpers greatly, and she would wear them “everywhere”. To “work”, “around the house”, and even "to bed", for they were long, warm and actually pretty soft, and in the Winter were the best “nightwear” ever...

As per "instructions", she would leave these for me to “launder”, just in case she “messed it up”, and often, would just put them back on the hanger, and just, “forget”, to tell me…

Well, that used to lead to some “interesting” conversations around the “barracks”, that usually went kind of something like this…

Sweetie, daaahling, good morning. Yes, you, “Big boy”, has the ‘love of your life” been wearing your gear again”???

“No, why? What are you talking about, fool”?

Well, your “pully” has really sweet “boobie bumps” in it, and you smell like a big “expensive French tart”!!

<Sigh>

“Touché”…

Then, she would have to buy me a new one, to “mess up”…

The only "girl" in the Universe that I know, that could make a boring green "woolly pully" look just so "outrageously", "unbearably", "wonderfully" "sexy"...

Happy days…

Last edited by RedRafe; 06-20-2019 at 04:16 PM..
Old 06-29-2019, 11:46 PM
Neutral Good

Well, I thought Annily had “ran off” and “deserted us”, and started posting elsewhere, or something, but apparently not, I’m glad to say, so, for all the fans of the “little”, “little lady”, she posted this very cute, and really quite “illuminating” pic…

This was on her “_annilychatelainIG page with the caption, “Histoire eternelle”…

Hmm??? Philosophy??? This just raises my “respect” for this “little”, “little one” to an even “greater height”…

Will get back to that later…

This is a really cute, really well thought out “shot”, someone has put a lot of care, thought, and attention into this one...

There she is, looking really cute as per usual, showing off her “mane” and “absolutely rocking” that t-shirt, “transfixed” in a ray of sunlight…

Very well thought out "iconography"…

Hints of “divinity” maybe?

A lucky "little" somebody’s “little”, “little” goddess, mayhap??

Anyhow, now “Histoire eternelle” translates as: “eternal story”…

Jeez, do they teach philosophy that early on in the French school curriculum?

Lots of ways to interpret that one, but, from a/my Buddhist viewpoint, it comes out as, searching for an object/person/situation/, only to later realize that one always/already had it

Hmmph...

Story of my life...

Never knew I had it, until I had gone and lost it...

Or another possible translation is…

“Neverending story”…

Maybe my posts are too "long" sometimes…

Only do that when there is “nothing” much happening, honest…

Last edited by RedRafe; 06-29-2019 at 11:52 PM..
Old 06-30-2019, 06:58 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
Ok, I have been remiss in my posting of stuff, spank me later…

So, once again, for all the “followers” of the “little”, “little lady”, Annily, here are a couple of her posts from “herself”, on her “_annilychatelain” IG page…

#ootd. Annily showcasing her very definitive style...
The dress looks familiar. Is she wearing Alizee's dress? Perhaps Alizee is wearing Anily's dress.

Last edited by Shepherd; 06-30-2019 at 07:25 AM..
Old 06-30-2019, 09:56 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It did remind me a lot of Alizee's dress.
Old 07-10-2019, 06:27 PM
Neutral Good

Ok…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
The dress looks familiar. Is she wearing Alizee's dress? Perhaps Alizee is wearing Anily's dress.

I thought they looked kind of similar too, same style maybe?

Anyhow…

There was this post on her IG page, “_annilychatelain”…Well, it looks like the “little”, “little lady”, Annily, is currently “in residence” in what could be possibly her favorite place, with her cousin/s, and hopefully having a great time…

“Princess Annily”, “Home: Disneyland”

Now, when I saw that “50' inside - TF1” video I’ll admit, I had to do a couple of “double takes”, for here was a young lady who, for all intents and purposes, displayed far more in the way of “charm”, “poise”, “composure” and “eloquence”, than you would have expected from your average 14 year old. An absolute “credit” to her parents in every way, she could easily have passed as being several years older, hence the “double takes”…

Hmm… If I could say but one thing to her it would be this. Hold on to your “childhood” as long as you can, for, like many other “things” in life, once "you give it away", that is it, it’s gone, and you can not “get it back”, and, like these other “things”, you will miss it.

Life”, in all it’s “splendor” and “glory”, , will get “complicated” and “real”, very soon, within the next couple of years, when you have to think about things like “University”, which “career”, and, assorted “stuff”, like, “Life”, the “Universe”, and “everything”…

So be a child for as long as you can…

I must admit, I did “crack” a smile when I saw her post from Disneyland, for, the “balance” had been “restored”...

Then, for all you Annily “followers” out there, there was this “pic”…

Another “cute” shot where she again “showcases” her very own "style". Polynesian/tropical “influences”, maybe?

Anyhow, here’s hoping that she’s having a great time, “chilling out” with her “rellies”, and just generally having fun

Plenty of time to “grow up” later…

Trust me on this one, being an "adult" is really “not all it’s cracked up to be”, at times…
Old 07-11-2019, 11:28 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Now, when I saw that “50' inside - TF1” video I’ll admit, I had to do a couple of “double takes”, for here was a young lady who, for all intents and purposes, displayed far more in the way of “charm”, “poise”, “composure” and “eloquence”, than you would have expected from your average 14 year old. An absolute “credit” to her parents in every way, she could easily have passed as being several years older, hence the “double takes”…
Half nature, half nurture, as the saying goes. She has Alizee's genes plus has received a lot of love and attention her entire life. I also think Alizee is one who would lay down the law, if need be.

Quote:
Another “cute” shot where she again “showcases” her very own "style". Polynesian/tropical “influences”, maybe?
She did say she wanted to be a fashion designer one day. But when I was 14, I wanted to be something that I didn't even get close to becoming. We'll see soon enough which direction she goes, but I'm pretty sure it won't be singing and dancing.
Old 07-21-2019, 06:43 PM
Neutral Good

Alrighty…

It’s been a while, but Annily just dropped this post, “Les lunettes de @alizeeofficiel” on her IG page, “_annilychatelain”, for all the “fans” and followers of the “little”, “little lady”…

Well, I thought I recognized the Sunglasses...

It’s kind of “uncanny”, she looks so much like her mother, with just a touch of her own “sweetness”, which, to me, is not a bad thing, at all

Looking “tanned”, and hopefully “keeping cool”, as in the "screenie" of her "story" post, above, which looks like it is from "Paradise", this is a "sweet", "cute" shot, from the “little”, “little one”…

I swear the “Sunglasses” thing must be “viral”, for they are both “at it” now...

Jeez, they both have the “most beautiful eyes in the world”, and then they go hide them behind the “optical equivalent” of “Church windows”…

Oh well…

I suppose that’s the “fashion” right now…

Last edited by RedRafe; 07-21-2019 at 06:51 PM..