Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2012, 05:27 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Again, Dans joke photo, was perfectly fine. So it is still there.

I removed para's post, because his link led to a page which members could access nudity from. Since MA himself told us to not allow nudity, I was simply doing my job.

Last edited by BrianO1; 07-20-2012 at 05:37 PM..
Old 07-20-2012, 05:29 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I don't see why someone who had personal/private photos of Alizee (or any celebrity) would choose to keep them for himself instead of sharing. He was already going to hand them over to be posted at AF but thankfully the people over there notified Alizee of the problem instead of accepting them. If this fan has any respect for Alizee at all, he will hopefully just delete them from his computer/phone or what have you and refrain from bragging about them or sharing them with other people.

Also I'm a bit tardy for the party but it should go without saying that posting links to inappropriate things is a no-no. This forum isn't a private, personal playground for us to say or do whatever we want. There are more people lurking than posting and we don't know who is watching, so when posting keep in mind: would I want someone very young to see this? Would I want Alizee herself to see this? Come on, guys. Use your logic.

Bigdan, your joke is cute and funny - that link is untouched and still there but other things were posted by another member that were inappropriate. You may not have seen them in time before they were deleted. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 07-20-2012 at 05:36 PM..
Old 07-20-2012, 05:41 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Again, Dans joke photo, was perfectly fine. So it is still there.

I removed para's post, because his link led to a page which members could access nudity from. Since MA himself told us to not allow nudity, I was simply doing my job.
Thanks Para to ruin my joke.
Old 07-20-2012, 05:43 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I don't see why someone who had personal/private photos of Alizee (or any celebrity) would choose to keep them for himself instead of sharing. He was already going to hand them over to be posted at AF but thankfully the people over there notified Alizee of the problem instead of accepting them. If this fan has any respect for Alizee at all, he will hopefully just delete them from his computer/phone or what have you and refrain from bragging about them or sharing them with other people.
All good points but maybe they were going to release them but now that they were caught they could possibly be traced so who knows. I doubt the fan has respect for her if he/she (probably he) hacked her ... so if he does decide not to release them it is not out of respect but out of fear.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 07-20-2012, 05:43 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Bigdan, your joke is cute and funny.
thanks Azhiri.
Old 07-20-2012, 05:44 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Thanks Para to ruin my joke.
dont worry man, I saw it as well as many others. I too thought it was funny!

Old 07-20-2012, 05:52 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
There are more people lurking than posting and we don't know who is watching, so when posting keep in mind: would I want someone very young to see this? Would I want Alizee herself to see this? Come on, guys. Use your logic.
I have been saying this for years but some people are not paying attention.
You know there are people around her or her personally that lurk on these fan boards. You really think that personal autograph session in 2010 wasn't due to her knowing exactly what kind of fans she has here in America. Had the fans that post here been a bunch of loud mouth jerks there never would have been a private session.

What is so funny is that someone is so clueless that they would think her very rabid fans on these boards would eagerly jump on the chance to acquire misappropriated photos. Now this person has just served up his or her head to Alizée's legal team.
Old 07-20-2012, 06:07 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I have been saying this for years but some people are not paying attention.
You know there are people around her or her personally that lurk on these fan boards. You really think that personal autograph session in 2010 wasn't due to her knowing exactly what kind of fans she has here in America. Had the fans that post here been a bunch of loud mouth jerks there never would have been a private session.

What is so funny is that someone is so clueless that they would think her very rabid fans on these boards would eagerly jump on the chance to acquire misappropriated photos. Now this person has just served up his or her head to Alizée's legal team.
Im sorry to burst your bubble but the last event was luck ... she did not know who we were nor does she currently. I doubt anyone who is around her has nothing better to do than read fan forums all day especially one in a different language! It is just us as a community and some would be fans on here bro ... sorry!

Old 07-20-2012, 06:11 PM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

@Lucas
The picture with the ring.
Now I see it on instagram... strange.. must have forgotten to refresh or something.

@Azhiri
Is it true that someone offered the forum to post them? Really?
If not... I would say it this way again: If I had pictures of Alizée, I would keep them for myself, why share? Not everyone shares everything.
I can see them, and that would be enough for me, imho.

Last edited by vivealizee; 07-20-2012 at 06:13 PM..
Old 07-20-2012, 06:14 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzztz View Post
@Lucas The picture with the ring.
so the pic IS taken from her instagram... http://copygr.am/alizeeofficiel/239872572088813141/
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter