Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 12-22-2011, 11:32 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyblue558 View Post
Anyway, with performances like this with such a high viewer count and the way she's tweeting non-stop, talking to her fans, posting daily photos and generally being a lot more open and inviting than usual, she's definitely going in the right way in the run-up to her next album. GOD AM I EXCITED!!!!!
And to think we were sitting here many times in the past year thinking she might quit or just fall off the "grid" (which she did for several months at one point). I'm so glad this is the route she chose to take
Old 12-23-2011, 01:46 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
And to think we were sitting here many times in the past year thinking she might quit or just fall off the "grid" (which she did for several months at one point). I'm so glad this is the route she chose to take
She's never fallen off the grid and she never will... we have to remember that even though she has the looks and the voice of a goddess, she is still human you know... I know, it's easy to forget she is human... but she is!.... and she has a life of her own too! Just like we do... so she is going to have times where she has "me time" or Alizée time... I'm so glad that she has been given more "fan time" lately though! I have been sitting back in awe ... soaking it all in!

Old 12-23-2011, 02:56 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
She's never fallen off the grid and she never will...
*coughcough* 2003 to pre-psychdelicies 2007 *coughcough*

Old 01-21-2012, 01:32 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

So I decided to watch (listen to rather, dang copyrights) this again when I was in a better mood; that couple of weeks when this came out, everything was pissing me off. Work was getting stressful because of the holidays, and let's just say I wasn't the most cheerful person to be around. But I digress.

It was not bad as my "initial review" says. Not my favorite performance but it was still good. However, I still think she was too quiet, whether it be her voice or the mic. Like I said, I was overly critical/cynical earlier and probably should have refrained from posting that at the time.

Tags
alizee, amimicalement, performance, tf1, unicef