user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Scruffy, you're one lucky SOB
Old 04-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Return of the bangs!!!

Sorry to be a creeper but her hair looks very similar to that of her hair during her childhood. Oh wait, that's cause it's the same person haha. But no she really has similar hair in both pictures and she must really like covering up foreheadzée. I think it's cause it is something many people lust over so she covered it up

Old 04-10-2010, 10:18 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Geez people, I think we've kinda reached a point here where we can just let the topic go. It seems like the majority here isn't a fan of the bangs (or rather they're bigger fans of of what they cover up). I can't say I totally disagree. But after all, it's only a hairstyle we're talking about here; it'll change; relax. What bothers me most is, while not really crossing the line, the apparent compartmentalization of Alizée physicality (her nose, her forehead, etc.) which smacks distastefully of objectification. I know for many of us (myself included) Alizée's look and physical beauty was the first thing that grabbed and held our attention (and each of us can go on at length about all the minutiae of various aspects that we like). But I expect (and hope) those aren't the primary things that makes us true fans of Alizée, her voice, her charm, her integrity... rather than merely the assemblage of her various parts. Bangs or not, exposed forehead or not, it's still Alizée under there.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:25 PM

It definitely still is Alizée under there. And yes whoever makes these "Her..." are sort of weirdeez(I DID NOT make the "Her Abs..." Thread btw). So yah guys stop talking about her AMAZING physical features no matter how hard it is not to
Old 04-10-2010, 10:53 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

I just want to point out that my polls (each specifically about the music itself, not the perfomances (though I admit I started the nose thread), my fav moment ever is when she says 'mes jouets' in PTB en concert) and the interview threads are currently the most active threads. It's ok to be somewhat smitten by her looks, who wouldn't be? But pretty much any active member on this thread is almost guaranteed to actually like her more for the music. I have shown her to my bro and cousin, both responded possitively to her looks, but they disliked the music, so they didn't join this forum just to see her. Ether way, for me, I heard her long before I saw her. JEAM sucked me in by the amazing audio that went with it, not the dance. I far prefer her personality and music to her looks, and if you want proof, think about this: the only pictures I have of her are a few recent ones, that I like less. Yet, I remain faithful. I can't watch any videos at all! But I still love her for her. The looks are just icing!
Old 04-10-2010, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
I far prefer her personality and music to her looks
At first it was all her looks, then I got her CDs and I watched more and more interviews and figured out her music and her personality are definitely amazing. So I changed ever since I became hooked on her.

But hey deep down inside we all know her looks somewhat overpower her personality and music at times. Cause really, who would rather scroll through her music in your head rather than scrolling through pictures of her Well I know that I scroll through her pictures in my head in class while running her songs through my head....I just can't stop thinking about her
Old 04-10-2010, 11:08 PM

Sorry, my phone's memory is too small to finish my point. Anyways, I just hate when people assume I only like her for her looks. People do it all the time, it annoys the piss outta me. Excuse me for not being a typical male, in that I can appreciate a woman MORE for her personality/talents than for looks. I don't care if I sound stupid, or whatever, this is how I really feel. I do appreciate her outward beauty, quite a bit. Like, she is honestly what I have always hoped for my whole life in a woman. Dark, usually short hair. Dark, amazingly deep eyes. Cute, perfectally unique nose (lol my thread ). Super, divinely shaped body. And her dancing? *shudders complete with goosebumps But I digress, I could go on for hours and hours about her physical appearance. I have written a ton of poems about her (no, you can't see! ) physical appearance. But I could not write a single one about her voice or personality, because only she would have the ability to pronounce words beautiful enough to describe them!
Old 04-10-2010, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
I have written a ton of poems about her (no, you can't see! ) physical appearance. But I could not write a single one about her voice or personality, because only she would have the ability to pronounce words beautiful enough to describe them!
Now I haven't gone that far before...but hey I scroll through pics and videos of her in my head which I can somehow make them really realistic(No not like that freaks). But yah man you went from actually liking her for her music/personality up until you said that....But I still believe ya.

http://yfrog.com/6walizee022j

And you just got JEAM'd!!!! Sorry I haven't JEAM'd anyone in awhile
Old 04-10-2010, 11:35 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
At first it was all her looks...

But hey deep down inside we all know her looks somewhat overpower her personality and music at times. Cause really, who would rather scroll through her music in your head rather than scrolling through pictures of her
It was never like this for me. Her looks never overpower her voice or personality. I never scroll through pictures in my head. In fact, half the time I worry I am not remembering her face correctly. But if I am not listening to her, I am singing under my breath, or listening to my in-mind mp3 player. I would rather have the music playing in my head than pictures. Looking at the same pictures is nowhere near as good as listening to her music. We are two different fans. Just like me and deep. Each is entitled to his/her own opinion. Just don't speak for all of this. Don't say
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaroniu31
... we all know her looks somewhat overpower her personality and music at times...
Old 04-11-2010, 11:34 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

It was reported by Feffer McScwuff of MSCBS back in 2004 that Alizée had forehead reduction surgery. There were complications from this surgery, that is why her break from singing was much longer than anticipated. Her latest hairstyles are an attempt to cover up the scars from that surgery.

Feffer is the reporter who interviewed her late last year. Here is the link to that interview.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...+mcscwuff&aq=f

Tags
bangs, forehead, hair, high, tall