Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 06:45 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Thanks, ben! Finally, the dreadful part is over!
Old 04-02-2010, 06:48 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Don't worry about the camera zooming in like that, Scruff!

You have to remember the attractive properties of the particular subject you were filming...

The camera was probably like "Oh damn, is that Alizée? I gotta get a closer look!"
Old 04-02-2010, 07:02 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Lol, nice jalen! I think it's funny that it zoomed so close to her lips, I think scuff did that on purpose! Jk, but really, it really is good footage! If I were the one there, you probably would have only seen the floor and walls, because there is no way that I would spend half an hour looking at Alizée through a camera viewfinder if she were right in front of me!
Old 04-02-2010, 07:17 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

It's amazing how enjoyable it is to watch Alizée doing even the simplest of things. I am not one to get "starstruck", but it seems like everything she does is so incredibly cute !

I think she would be a pure delight to be around...as long as she isn't mad at you.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:22 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I think she would be a pure delight to be around...as long as she isn't mad at you.
As long as you don't take pictures of her or her family without permission you should be fine.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:34 PM

Bigbobo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterski95 View Post
I'm really happy for Scruffy and everybody but I just think this is unfair. I was on the 3rd page on the other thread for signing up for the autographs. I joined AlizeeAmerica way before march and I have 50+ posts. If you weren't even going to look at the signup thread you made, what was the point of making it?
Oh shut up. I didn't get a CD either but the reason I am not complaining about it is because other people deserve it more than I do.

That said, thanks Scruffy, Ben and Docdtv for your great job at organizing this. This will definitely be one of the most proudest days in the history of AA.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:39 PM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
payment and donation sent. Get to it when you get to it Scruff - and know you have my (and others) thanks.

!woot!

Ed

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 04-02-2010, 10:03 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Ok so can anyone help me.

before Scruff went over he sent a PM saying I was in and would have mine signed.

He got back and sais he PM'd mostly everyone that got one. I don't know why he PM'd everyone a 2nd time. So I am susure about this. I DIDN"T GET THIS PM.

So do you guys think I should pay the money or wait a while for confirmation that I have got the CD signed from Scruff? And also not being pushy or anything but Scruff hasn't replied to any of my recent messages. SOryy Im just in a tight situation right now and am nervous...thanks to everyone. Please help
Old 04-02-2010, 10:25 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Ok so can anyone help me.

before Scruff went over he sent a PM saying I was in and would have mine signed.

He got back and sais he PM'd mostly everyone that got one. I don't know why he PM'd everyone a 2nd time. So I am susure about this. I DIDN"T GET THIS PM.

So do you guys think I should pay the money or wait a while for confirmation that I have got the CD signed from Scruff? And also not being pushy or anything but Scruff hasn't replied to any of my recent messages. SOryy Im just in a tight situation right now and am nervous...thanks to everyone. Please help
Well first off, good job with the camera work Scruffy and thanks for everything you have done for the forum.

If I did get the CD then I will throw in a couple more bucks to help with donations for the forum. Or I could just send the money straight to Ben, which everyone you guys prefer. I don't have a credit card or paypal so I can only contribute with the green stuff .

And don-t worry Scruff, once your through with everything you'll look back at this and you can finally relax knowing you got through it all

Old 04-02-2010, 10:38 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Yah problem solved for me so don't post for it. Thanks