Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 12-22-2010, 05:39 AM
Merci Alizée
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
<object width="640" height="385">


<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lTb2J7fIrKg?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

Never seen this one
There are 30 Moi.. Lolita performances available from pre-Pysch era, maybe you should just download all those one day and watch at least once.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 12-22-2010, 11:56 AM
Kronos Kronos is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 82
Kronos is on a distinguished road
Default

That is a strange performance... no audience, just cameras. I guess it must have felt a little awkward.

Also who the fuck dares just walk in and interrupt Alizée perform? Maybe they were out of time or something but they could've given her a signal from behind the cameras. I've promised myself to never hit women but my god that is infuriating. When Alizée sings, you let her finish.

Other than that it's a great performance.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 12-22-2010, 02:55 PM
Scruffydog777's Avatar
Scruffydog777 Scruffydog777 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Boston
Age: 64
Posts: 5,128
Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default

Even though she looked surpised, I'm pretty sure she knew before hand that the emcee or who ever she was was going to come up before the song ended. This whole thing seemed a little bizarre though. Those guys just sitting around, like they were at a wake. I would have been climbing the walls if I was there.

If you throw in what happened at the interview where she got ticked off by some of the questions they were asking her, this must have seemed like kind of a strange trip to her.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pQAlCndX1cw" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-22-2010 at 02:58 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 12-22-2010, 05:23 PM
Jake04's Avatar
Jake04 Jake04 is offline
"C'est de la bombe"
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Lilly Town
Age: 51
Posts: 1,659
Jake04 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lTb2J7fIrKg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lTb2J7fIrKg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Never seen this one
I agree. This is kind of awkward. But, my guess is this was something like the morning talk shows here in the US (Good Morning America, Today Show, etc.) where it's held inside the studios where there really are no audiences. However, here in the US, usually they have some kind of a platform set-up outside of the building where their guests can perform in front of some audience.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 12-23-2010, 12:20 AM
User22's Avatar
User22 User22 is offline
Favorite: JEAMizée
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 7,674
User22 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Even though she looked surpised, I'm pretty sure she knew before hand that the emcee or who ever she was was going to come up before the song ended. This whole thing seemed a little bizarre though. Those guys just sitting around, like they were at a wake. I would have been climbing the walls if I was there.

If you throw in what happened at the interview where she got ticked off by some of the questions they were asking her, this must have seemed like kind of a strange trip to her.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pQAlCndX1cw" frameborder="0"></iframe>
Never seen that before either! Thanks Scruff Do you know what questions they asked her? Cause yeah, she looked pretty pissed, especially since she asked for a 2minute break haha.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 12-23-2010, 12:59 AM
wasabi622 wasabi622 is offline
Founder: 5,060 club.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 5,900
wasabi622 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lTb2J7fIrKg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lTb2J7fIrKg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Never seen this one
Awesome find man! I've never seen this video.

I like how she transitions from kind of awkwardly standing there alone, to slowly moving her hips, and then just getting into the usual stellar Moi...lolita performance. Until of course, that lady walks up and blatantly interrupts our Alizée halfway through her song.

Seriously, she couldn't wait until the song was done?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 12-24-2010, 12:42 AM
Karlalizee Karlalizee is offline
n
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Age: 29
Posts: 623
Karlalizee is on a distinguished road
Default

i am sure this is in here somewhere but here it goes:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BeZMCCR_-Sw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BeZMCCR_-Sw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 12-24-2010, 11:35 AM
wasabi622 wasabi622 is offline
Founder: 5,060 club.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 5,900
wasabi622 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
i am sure this is in here somewhere but here it goes:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BeZMCCR_-Sw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BeZMCCR_-Sw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Karla!! I'm glad you're still here. Before I left, I thought you were gone for good.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 12-24-2010, 11:56 AM
Karlalizee Karlalizee is offline
n
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Age: 29
Posts: 623
Karlalizee is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Karla!! I'm glad you're still here. Before I left, I thought you were gone for good.
i do not come in as much as i used to but i try and keep up with what is going on. and thanks luv!
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 01-16-2011, 12:06 AM
Corsaire Corsaire is offline
... qui vous veut du bien
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Québec, Canada
Posts: 427
Corsaire is on a distinguished road
Default

I haven’t found a video request thread as we have for pictures so I am posting this here.
Anyone could direct me to videos of Alizée where she dances flamenco? I have seen some pictures that might indicate that she did at Les Enfoirés (with Patrick Bruel?), but I could not find any video for it. Actually, I can’t even find the pictures right now??

Merci!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
alizee, audio, download, link, misc, miscellaneous, queries, requests, sharing, video, videos

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:40 PM.